What's new

Jayalalithaa calls for a referendum on separate Eelam

Dude,

You probably miss the periodic "dravidian" rant of Karunanidhi in media and lok sabha.

She is more like Hosni mubarak.Not perfect but at least better than MB.
Mate I lived in Chennai but never got involved in the local politics, but @Syama Ayas mentions the same and then I know that I am going the wrong way :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT

Yaar mauke ki nazakat ko samjho...

@samantk I am just surprised that here Indian Tamils are fighting for SL Tamils, while Indians are killed by Pakistan and no one ever talked of bringing resolution against Pakistan for economic sanctions.

I am not saying she is right just wondering how indifferent Indian people are.

Pakistani HR activists are fighting for that tortured and murdered Indian farmer in Lahore jail whereas Indian HR activists are fighting for Terrorists.

Hi,

Indians were also killed by Lanka and are being killed in the seas every other week.

Bet the main stream media or the regional medias up there dont mention that ?

And how is the govt being indifferent to Pakistan and even asskissing them our concern. They even asskissed the Lankans. So instead of having a misplaced gripe on us, why not protest against that ?

As if they care otherwise. Each one for themselves.

Please can we stop discussing inter-state relations here because I have many things to say, some potentially unsavory, but dont want to do that here?

yeah,ok.

but again,resolve those things man.

Competition between DMK and JAYLALITA .

next DMK : We will make colonies on moon and mars for Srilankan tamil ........ :lol:

The world if it cares, will care first about the ethnic cleansing in Lanka before it cares about the democratic protests in TN.

K thanks bye.

World will care if their is or was an ethnic cleansing to care. So why should it care for a ethnic cleansing that didn't happen in Lanka? :omghaha:

@samantk I am just surprised that here Indian Tamils are fighting for SL Tamils, while Indians are killed by Pakistan and no one ever talked of bringing resolution against Pakistan for economic sanctions.

Pakistani HR activists are fighting for that tortured and murdered Indian farmer in Lahore jail whereas Indian HR activists are fighting for Terrorists.

TN has not been a victim of terrorist attacks so they see everything from a foreign point of view.

Im not blaming all the tamils here but I have come across many Tamilians who will only watch the local news and nay see what is going on elsewhere..

And then there are such people in TN who are willing to sacrifice our Nations reputation just because they have the same ethnicity :sick:

Well KS, I am doing my part. Just people of India are not ready to do anything about it.

We expect from them who have at least some humanitarian view towards minorities ..... pakistan ???.... :lol: :lol: it's graveyard for minorities .

haha
btw @ Indian members (non TN Tamils) Don't you guys feel she is spreading virus to other Indian states? :D

Disappointing as it may be to some- she isn't.

Indian electorate is smart enough to know & see through such capers.

Politicians will sell their Grandmothers for short term temporary advantages .. and for money.

Hi,
Indians were also killed by Lanka and are being killed in the seas every other week.

Bet the main stream media or the regional medias up there dont mention that ?

People say the world has become a village and no can do anything without being seen. But the issue is that if TN fisherman are killed by daily basis by SLN why there is no photos or videos of such incidents?

Or is their something else like illegal fishing in someone's waters?

World will care if their is or was an ethnic cleansing to care. So why should it care for a ethnic cleansing that didn't happen in Lanka? :omghaha:

you very well know that is not the case, a planned, systematic ethnic cleansing has been documented by various agencies and even former general. My point is not in making you admit that in an online forum. I know you know and that is sufficient.

Yes you won the war, as of now, but even after victory in war, peace should be negotiated. Nothing facilitates peace than a victor being magnanimous in that. Instead you guys let your baser instincts of triumphalism and even more chauvinism take over and that will be accounted for one day.

No need to join issues with me on this, let time decide. We, Tamils, dont take much lying down and unless Lanka does not learn from its history, it is bound to make the same mistakes again.

People say the world has become a village and no can do anything without being seen. But the issue is that if TN fisherman are killed by daily basis by SLN why there is no photos or videos of such incidents?

Or is their something else like illegal fishing in someone's waters?

The entire area is allowed to us according the agreement. There is no such things as illegal fishing around Katchtheevu for Tamil fishermen.

If Referenderum is Yes or No, IAF should achieve Air Superiority over Sri Lanka and disable alkt the runways. Indian Navy should carry out Amphibious Assaults on Jaffna and North East Sri Lanka. Carry out a Naval Blockade of Sri Lanka with Talwar Class and Kora Class. Let the IA Marines be Paradropped and take over North East Sri Lanka.

Cleanse out the Church Network from North East Sri Lanka. Eradicate all Missionary Thugs Reconvert the Converts to Hinduism.

Make Ealam a district of Tamil Nadu.

I hope these scumbags could stop scoring political points and do something worthwhile in advancing the case of both our fishermen and Tamils over there.

Karuna joins Jaya in demanding India reclaim islet from Sri Lanka | Firstpost

Chennai: Joining issue with his arch rival and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, DMK president M Karunanidhi today said the tiny islet of Katchatheevu was ceded to Sri Lanka by the Indira Gandhi government in 1974 despite strong protest from the then ruling DMK.

If Referenderum is Yes or No, IAF should achieve Air Superiority over Sri Lanka and disable alkt the runways. Indian Navy should carry out Amphibious Assaults on Jaffna and North East Sri Lanka. Carry out a Naval Blockade of Sri Lanka with Talwar Class and Kora Class. Let the IA Marines be Paradropped and take over North East Sri Lanka.

Cleanse out the Church Network from North East Sri Lanka. Eradicate all Missionary Thugs Reconvert the Converts to Hinduism.

Make Ealam a district of Tamil Nadu.

As if there was not enough stupidity already.

Back
Top Bottom