What's new

Jayalalithaa calls for a referendum on separate Eelam

Exposes the double face of UPA where they were telling the Tamils one thing in Chennai and telling some other thing in Colombo.

Lying to their own countrymen so that their madam can get her revenge. Truly ashamed tht this is the Govt that is supposedly representing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the TN Tamils support her decision & when are the dam elections in TN going to happen

Amma has decided not to let MK get even little political mileage out of anything,she has made him face the wolves between congress and the scams.

@Joe Shearer @Bang Galore @janon @KS @KRAIT @arp2041 Can the state govt. go against the foreign policy dictated by the centre, in this case?

Can't she be charged under some law for vocing such postions being the head of a State Govt.?

No,she cant be.

Anyway,she is playing the pressure cooker high and nothing more.

Congress is watchful and if they do anything against her,she ll take 40/40 and the congress could lsoe power because of that.

Other states dont care and TN has made an enemy out of other state people enough for them not to worry.

is she trying to act over smart??she is making a fool of herself..

Heinz,

trust me she is making the right moves,if DMk runs the show things ll get worse.

Yeah like we care. The more TN jumps the uglier their image becomes. Which in turn won't help their cause and in the end the whole world will know who are the terrorists and who aren't.

Other states dont care and TN has made an enemy out of other state people enough for them not to worry.

As if they care otherwise. Each one for themselves.

Please can we stop discussing inter-state relations here because I have many things to say, some potentially unsavory, but dont want to do that here?

Heinz,

trust me she is making the right moves,if DMk runs the show things ll get worse.

I second that.

Even though she may be playing shameless politics here but she is much better than that secessionist weasel karunanidhi for both India and Srilanka.

What logic is this, she gives statements out of her *** and then some call this making the correct moves?

Yeah like we care. The more TN jumps the uglier their image becomes. Which in turn won't help their cause and in the end the whole world will know who are the terrorists and who aren't.

The world if it cares, will care first about the ethnic cleansing in Lanka before it cares about the democratic protests in TN.

K thanks bye.

What logic is this, she gives statements out of her *** and then some call this making the correct moves?

Dude,

You probably miss the periodic "dravidian" rant of Karunanidhi in media and lok sabha.

She is more like Hosni mubarak.Not perfect but at least better than MB.

@samantk I am just surprised that here Indian Tamils are fighting for SL Tamils, while Indians are killed by Pakistan and no one ever talked of bringing resolution against Pakistan for economic sanctions.

I am not saying she is right just wondering how indifferent Indian people are.

Pakistani HR activists are fighting for that tortured and murdered Indian farmer in Lahore jail whereas Indian HR activists are fighting for Terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom