What's new

Jarba urges Syrian opposition friends for arms

Since 1971, Alawites have been migrating to Damascus in mass. Bashar's hometown is Damascus. By now, at least half of Damascus population are Alawites.

Since 1971, Alawites have been migrating to Damascus in mass. Bashar's hometown is Damascus. By now, at least half of Damascus population are Alawites.

:rofl:

Where do you pull those numbers out from? Do you even understand Arabic or are you just an Farsi/South Asian hiding under the Canadian flag? Or some Shia?

No "native" Canadian is that interested in this conflict.

For your information then the Nusayris' make up about 10% of Damascus.

Nusayris are a Satanic sect btw.

A very good production:

Gaza has a population of some 2 million. Latakia and Tartus are over 10 times the size of Gaza. I suppose Latakia and Tartus can have a population of some 20 million. :oops:

Gaza has a population of some 2 million. Latakia and Tartus are over 10 times the size of Gaza. I suppose Latakia and Tartus can have a population of some 20 million. 20 million people can draft up to 200,000 troops. :yes4:

Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tartus Governorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latakia Governorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hahaha, you are good man. LOL. :rofl:

Go open your Safari/Firefox/Explorer etc. and write SYRIA on Google. Then you should be able to see the ENTIRE population of Syria. Without looking and if I recall then the correct number is 22-23 million or so although it is disputed right now for obvious reasons.

So you basically equalled two small provinces with all of Syria. :rofl:

Out of the blue.

The work of a Superboy indeed.

Hahaha, you are good man. LOL. :rofl:

Go open your Safari/Firefox/Explorer etc. and write SYRIA on Google. Then you should be able to see the ENTIRE population of Syria. Without looking and if I recall then the correct number is 22-23 million or so although it is disputed right now for obvious reasons.

So you basically equalled two small provinces with all of Syria. :rofl:

Out of the blue.

Syria's population was 6.6 million in 1971 when Assad took power. In 2012 it was 22.4 million. In a short while it be over 50 million.

Google

Syria's population was 6.6 million when Assad took power. In 2012 it was 22.4 million. In a short while it be over 50 million.

Google

Man, hahaha, what the hell do you take? You are one of the most funny members I have encountered anywhere on the world wide web.

Where are you from?

Save our time from playing innocent. Everybody has seen how most of Iraq was sold to the Iranians for purely sectarian purposes in which you repeatedly have not objected to. Your posts are clicks away. Plus, I am not suggesting a genocide, I am envisaging it only because I know what the Halabi temper is like ;).

Sold to Iran ? Do you mean you filthy traitors that helped the US to invade and remove the Arab hero Saddam ? The traitors of the Arab world, how could I forget. Jordan, Kuwait the launch pads, Bakhrain the naval base, navy also took part. Egypt that does not close the Suez canal, the rest that leaves it air space open for USAF. Ofc I remember those sell outs.

Never heard of Halabi temper, also what has this got to do with Iraq and Iran. Why do you change topics

Originally from China. Now Canadian. :victory:

Man, I can't believe that. I keep Chinese people in high regard and especially the Chinese users on this forum. I am sorry but you must belong to the Korean/Japanese/Mongol or some other minority originally.
:victory:

Sold to Iran ? Do you mean you filthy traitors that helped the US to invade and remove the Arab hero Saddam ? The traitors of the Arab world, how could I forget. Jordan, Kuwait the launch pads, Bakhrain the naval base, navy also took part. Egypt that does not close the Suez canal, the rest that leaves it air space open for USAF. Ofc I remember those sell outs.

Never heard of Halabi temper, also what has this got to do with Iraq and Iran. Why do you change topics

KSA was not part of all this. Saddam Hussein the "Arab hero"? Since when? You chance opinions all the time I have noticed. Saddam Hussein was no leader of anything other than Iraq which he ruled like his own fiefdom with a extremely harsh hand. The society was fucked up. North Korea light which should say everything.

So why did this supposed "Arab hero" attack his Arab neighbor (Kuwait)?

This thread has nothing to do with Iraq nor Iran other than the first having sent thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists and thousands of Sunni Muslim freedom fighters while the latter sends billion of dollars in aid and sends hundreds of Shia terrorists and train thousands.

KSA was not part of all this. Saddam Hussein the "Arab hero"? Since when? You chance opinions all the time I have noticed. Saddam Hussein was no leader of anything other than Iraq which he ruled like his own fiefdom with a extremely harsh hand. The society was fucked up. North Korea light which should say everything.

So why did this supposed "Arab hero" attack his Arab neighbor (Kuwait)?

This thread has nothing to do with Iraq nor Iran other than the first having sent thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists and thousands of Sunni Muslim freedom fighters while the latter sends billion of dollars in aid and sends hundreds of Shia terrorists and train thousands.

This is not my opinion, i'm using the general view here.

This is not my opinion, i'm using the general view here.

Which general view? Which survey did you just conduct?

Gamal Abdel Nasser is probably the most popular contemporary Arab leader. But since there have not been many good Arab leaders in the recent 4-5 decades most have a similar stature. Either bad or good. But very few extraordinary ones. If you look back in ancient history or old history that is obviously a completely different discussion.
Either you like him or not.

Oh, Gamal Abdel Nasser's family was originally from Hijaz as are many of the families that settled in Southern Egypt across the Red Sea.

Which general view? Which survey did you just conduct?

Gamal Abdel Nasser is probably the most popular contemporary Arab leader. But since there have not been many good Arab leaders in the recent 4-5 decades most have a similar stature. Either bad or good. But very few extraordinary ones. If you look back in ancient history or old history that is obviously a completely different discussion.
Either you like him or not.

Oh, Gamal Abdel Nasser's family was originally from Hijaz as are many of the families that settled in Southern Egypt across the Red Sea.

Everyone is from Hejaz, I also am

Back
Top Bottom