What's new

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

• Total voters
So the place of UN resolutions on kashmir should also be in the dust bin , isn't it ??
well they kinda did .. UN is silent about indian occupation of kashmir. It proves my point . They have halted the issue. The issue which cause 4 wars between US and more then hundred thousand people died . THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHNG. It could have been for/against Pakistan or INdia . but their silence is reason millions died .

according to wikipedia "The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95-98% of the 187,343,000 people of the nation. The remaining 2-5% practice Christianity, Hinduism and other religions" .
They do have have a ministry for minorties as well and in provinces. I am personally all in for making them PM as well. I have chritian and hindu frnds as well . But they have very low numbers and mostly in rural areas. U know even a common muslim cant win against a fedual lord .

well,this is all i have to hear..

never again post BS against India on minorities..hell,one issue against minority,and one political party can loose a govt in India.other than that,we have huge amount of representatives from Muslims as well.but sadly,they're lagging in some terms of development.thats why many of the muslim sects are categorized for Reservation,that means reservation in every sector,from education to job and promotion.

well they kinda did .. UN is silent about indian occupation of kashmir. It proves my point . They have halted the issue. The issue which cause 4 wars between US and more then hundred thousand people died . THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHNG. It could have been for/against Pakistan or INdia . but their silence is reason millions died .

Because friend nobody cares . The UN resolutions in kashmir is a dead issue .

All Indian Muslims are my brothers just like Hindus. so STFU.

mind ur fucking language... well didnt seeing u speaking up while they were distroying babri mosque .. never see big protest by hindu community when they were butcher in gujrat .. never seeing u protesting against when ur muslim sisters were getting rapped ..coming online and saying they are our brother is very easy.

please add TERRORIST ORGANIZATION also to the poll.

we care and the kashmiri cares ... its enough for us ;)

That shows your hypocrisy w.r.t UN .

But the good thing is pakistanis are the only ones that care . Rest of the world doesn't .

I think this Jamat-ud-Dawa is an Asset , we can use it to get the kashmir back from india..

Indians are planning to attack on Azad Kashmir and this Jamat have so many Fighters which can keep indian army busy and our army can easily get the targets ...
Source

Keep up the good work Jamat-ud-dawa...

That shows your hypocrisy w.r.t UN .

But the good thing is pakistanis are the only ones that care . Rest of the world doesn't .

as i said its enough for me that my country and the kashmir cares about it ..

mind ur fucking language... well didnt seeing u speaking up while they were distroying babri mosque .. never see big protest by hindu community when they were butcher in gujrat .. never seeing u protesting against when ur muslim sisters were getting rapped ..coming online and saying they are our brother is very easy.

Hundreds of Shias had been butchered in Pakistan this year. The people who massacred millions of Bengali Muslims and failed to assimilate Muhajirs as Pakistanis shedding crocodile tears about Indian Muslims. So, after separating from Hindus Pakistani Muslims realized they can live among themselves but still your fake concerns about Indian Muslims don't stop. :crazy:

The incidents you mentioned shouldn't have happened but India is much better place for minorities than Pakistan. Hundreds of millions Indian Muslims stayed back in India even when Muslim League claimed herself as the representative of all Indian Muslims.

I think this Jamat-ud-Dawa is an Asset , we can use it to get the kashmir back from india..

Indians are planning to attack on Azad Kashmir and this Jamat have so many Fighters which can keep indian army busy and our army can easily get the targets ...
Source

Keep up the good work Jamat-ud-dawa...

Seriously ..... Do you think JuD will help you get kashmir ??

It will be a liability for pakistan in the long run .

Hundreds of Shias had been butchered in Pakistan this year. The people who massacred millions of Bengali Muslims and failed to assimilate Muhajirs as Pakistanis shedding crocodile tears about Indian Muslims. So, after separating from Hindus Pakistani Muslims realized they can live among themselves but still your fake concerns about Indian Muslims don't stop. :crazy:

The incidents you mentioned shouldn't have happened but India is much better place for minorities than Pakistan. Hundreds of millions Indian Muslims stayed back in India even when Muslim League claimed herself as the representative of all Indian Muslims. o_O

leaving country and starting over is not easy that is why alot of muslim stayed ...but Pakistan has accomdated almost 3-4 million immigrants from India and around 4 millions from afghanistan ..muslims are always welcome here . :) we fought with USSR and support arabs in arabs war .. Pakistan did as much as it could for muslims .. we dnt need certificate from u that how much we care about muslims or indian muslims :)

Back
Top Bottom