What's new

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

• Total voters
Much more than Muslims in India where the hatred against muslims is institutionalized rather than being of "freelance" nature in Pakistan.

LOL..yeah,institutionalized..only few years ago,our President was a Muslim..I wonder even ever Pakistan got one Cabinet minister from Hindus... :undecided:

one riot...I wonder how many minorities are dying in Pakistan in regular bomb blast and all...

by the way,you didn't answer my question.did Pakistan ever post a Hindu as a cabinet minister to show their love to hindus???cause,we got Presidents/Acting presidents from----

Hindu-- 9

Muslim--4

Sikh-- 1

Lingayatism-1

LOL..yeah,institutionalized..only few years ago,our President was a Muslim..I wonder even ever Pakistan got one Cabinet minister from Hindus... :undecided:
hindus are only % ( more of less ). where as in india 20-22 % are muslim . Indian try to show that they are secular by putting on presidents from different religons ...

one riot...I wonder how many minorities are dying in Pakistan in regular bomb blast and all...

by the way,you didn't answer my question.did Pakistan ever post a Hindu as a cabinet minister to show their love to hindus???cause,we got Presidents/Acting presidents from----

Hindu-- 9

Muslim--4

Sikh-- 1

Lingayatism-1
in war against terroist 1000 times more muslims died then hindus, sikhs, and chistians combined ...

As far as u have 4 muslims president... theat is just to show the world that u r a secular country and promote india as secular state . Our state dnt follow that policy and we believe that we are ISLAMIC country

by visiting the profiles of the people who vote JUD as Liability are mostly indians .

hindus are only % ( more of less ). where as in india 20-22 % are muslim . Indian try to show that they are secular by putting on presidents from different religons ...

LOL..you didn't even write which is the percentage of Hindus(which is 1.6%) in Pakistan.okk,make it Hindu+Sikh+Christian+other minorities then. :rofl:

In India,Muslim's percentage is around 13.4%..I've already posted that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India

now don't say as Hindus have 1.6 percent population,they don't deserve a cabinet minister,let alone a PM or President..

by visiting the profiles of the people who vote JUD as Liability are mostly indians .

Do you want the sane people to vote a UN declared terrorist organisation as an asset ??

in war against terroist 1000 times more muslims died then hindus, sikhs, and chistians combined ...

As far as u have 4 muslims president... theat is just to show the world that u r a secular country and promote india as secular state . Our state dnt follow that policy and we believe that we are ISLAMIC country

LOL..then I hit right on the point..you guys never bother to look at your minorities,yet come here to post gibberish against another state..lets see the fact,are we?????

State --------------Seats------Muslim MLAs in 2006-----Muslim MLAs in 2011

West Bengal------294-------------46-------------------------------59
Kerala-------------140-------------25-------------------------------36
Assam-------------126-------------25-------------------------------28
Tamil Nadu------234--------------07-------------------------------06
Puducherry---- ----30--------------02------------------------------01

http://twocircles.net/2011may14/muslim_mlas_5_assemblies_they_are_now_130.html

even in UP(where muzaffarnagar is situated) has around 64 MP...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/salm...slim-face-include-peace-party/263582387054425

thats just few states.and I even excluded MP and Cabinet Minister's list....

Now,I challenge you to post lists of your representatives parliament from minorities in last 5 years/10 years,65 years---what ever..lets see how many parliamentarians(equivalent of MLA/MP/Ministers) from all minorities Pakistan got since independence.

Do you want the sane people to vote a UN declared terrorist organisation as an asset ??
UN is just an organization to legalize crime of powerful nations ... If us can intervien in syria and other middlestern countries .. why cant we?

UN is just an organization to legalize crime of powerful nations ... If us can intervien in syria and other middlestern countries .. why cant we?

Why do every Pakistani leader parroting about UN Kashmir's resolution every moment. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

So the place of UN resolutions on kashmir should also be in the dust bin , isn't it ??

LOL..you didn't even write which is the percentage of Hindus(which is 1.6%) in Pakistan.okk,make it Hindu+Sikh+Christian+other minorities then. :rofl:

In India,Muslim's percentage is around 13.4%..I've already posted that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India

now don't say as Hindus have 1.6 percent population,they don't deserve a cabinet minister,let alone a PM or President..

according to wikipedia "The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95-98% of the 187,343,000 people of the nation. The remaining 2-5% practice Christianity, Hinduism and other religions" .
They do have have a ministry for minorties as well and in provinces. I am personally all in for making them PM as well. I have chritian and hindu frnds as well . But they have very low numbers and mostly in rural areas. U know even a common muslim cant win against a fedual lord .

Back
Top Bottom