What's new

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

• Total voters
well setting the witty sarcasm aside, they did help a lot during the 2005 earthquake - which devastated many parts of AZAD Kashmir and other areas.

in fact there were times when JuD and Red Cross and Turk Kizilay were working side by side with eachother!

This a terrorist organisation, why would it be an asset... ?

and that bloody hafiz saed , we will kill u for what you've done....u will pay for it soon ****

:D

Hafiz Sayeed is of course an asset!

He is India's asset in Pakistan.

He said his organization doesn’t take money from the Pakistan government.
Really? :woot: Is this bozo Saeed unaware that Pakistan's Punjab government has allocated over Rs 61 million in its budget for fiscal 2013-14 for the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the parent body of banned terror group LeT that carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks???

Besides a grant-in-aid of over Rs 61 million for the JuD, the provincial government has allocated an additional Rs 350 million for setting up a so called "Knowledge Park" at the centre and other development initiatives!

Yep! Money not for 'development activities' but for funding his terror factory!

And this idiot says that his terror organization is not funded by the Pakistan government? Damn liar!
pixel.gif

LOL..I had thoughts on my mind to vote for "Humanitarian Force".. :rofl: :lol:

I'd say Jamaat is an strategic asset.cause whenever Pakistan is gong to give their members,they'll get a huge sums of money from USA and other countries as the price of their head.now,the more time they'll keep them,the price will increase dramatically.definitely an "Asset"(thats what my shoddy knowledge on Accountancy Paper gives me) and not an liability.whats other members think about it from the point of Accountancy???

okk,jokes apart,Jamaat is one of the many so called "Assets" of Pakistan made to use against its neighbours.and we all know what kind of charity works they perform.
techincally they dnt attack neibours . They dnt afghanistan, iran and india as well . they do jihad in kashmir, which is a disputed territory . which neighbours are u talking about , hidden aliens in arabian see ?

This a terrorist organisation, why would it be an asset... ?

and that bloody hafiz saed , we will kill u for what you've done....u will pay for it soon ****
well u got no proof against him .. its like modi fans say that he was not involed in killing innocent muslim as there is no proof against him ..even US dnt consider it a terrorist ..they put him on wanted list to please India....he is roaming around freely , getting funding from US allies like KSA, UAE and Qatar

techincally they dnt attack neibours . They dnt afghanistan, iran and india as well . they do jihad in kashmir, which is a disputed territory . which neighbours are u talking about , hidden aliens in arabian see ?

yeah..Jihad against a land which has almost same or more muslims...I wonder whether they use Anti Islamic(Kafir) bullets as well...

by the way,Pakistan never said that they're doing Jihad.they said that they're doing "Social and Charity Works"..I wonder if Jihad can be classified as "Social and Charity Works" as well..

yeah..Jihad against a land which has almost same or more muslims...I wonder whether they use Anti Islamic(Kafir) bullets as well...
But is still dominated by Hindus....Its seems that even after 65 years Indians haven't understood the concept.

well its hindustan ... its a country for hindus... muslim is just a minoirty living their ...

But is still dominated by Hindus....Its seems that even after 65 years Indians haven't understood the concept.

I wonder how much facility Hindus have in Pakistan..I can post development schemes of Muslims in India if you want..and believe me,general cast doesn' get any facility in India.its all for SC/ST/OBC.

I wonder how much facility Hindus have in Pakistan..I can post development schemes of Muslims in India if you want..and believe me,general cast doesn' get any facility in India.its all for SC/ST/OBC.
Much more than Muslims in India where the hatred against muslims is institutionalized rather than being of "freelance" nature in Pakistan.

well its hindustan ... its a country for hindus... muslim is just a minoirty living their ...

muslims consists 13.4% of our population.but they gets various facility like ----

The Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced a law enabling 4% reservations for Muslims in 2004. This law has however not been passed and is currently being contested in the Supreme Court.[19]Kerala Public Service Commission has a quota of 12% for Muslims. Religious minority (Muslim or Christian) educational institutes also have 50% reservation for Muslim or Christian religions. The Central government has listed a number of Muslim communities as backward Muslims, making them eligible for reservation.

Back
Top Bottom