What's new

Jamaat removed "Allah and Rasul" from party charter to save registration

^^^^^^
Jamtis should move to India the land where they were born. ;)

plz plz ask them to... bet you can't.. !!

India's most possible war will be against China and Pakistan at a time and then we can take that opportunity and divide it from its NE parts. Anuranchal pradesh or whichever China claims can have it and a base in the seas south of India to control them, Kashmir to Pakistan and NE will be part Bangladesh.

During war we will mobilize our BSF to BD border.. they along with the BODOs ought to be enough for the rag tag BD army :lol:

Its okay boys, allah is on vacation. Will be back after a short break.

YOLO.

plz plz ask them to... bet you can't.. !!

During war we will mobilize our BSF to BD border.. they along with the BODOs ought to be enough for the rag tag BD army :lol:

2001 Indian
96 vs about 16
death ratio 16:2

if you want to send your whole BSF to meet their 2001 "martyrs", go ahead . Good for us if there are no army, BGB can then invade NE and liberate our brothers and on the other side, our armed forces will assist our Chinese friends by providing knowledge of the area and enter west states of India. Then it is upto Chinese if they want to annihilate you or spare you. Along with heavy battles from the west, north and east, India will get crippled and while trying to defend from the Chinese army, Pakistan will successfully take back Kashmir and a few other state as a compensation for all these year's occupation. :coffee:

we have a million strong army excluding paramilitary. Not to mention, a very large airforce and an equally, if not more formidable navy.

If it really comes to fighting 3 fronts, of which im pretty darn sure there is not even a remote possibility.

Nuclear weapons will come into play. Not to mention, lots and lots and LOTS of reservists. Add allies to this mix and you can see that we can push for status quo or territorial expansion depending on the political climate.

As for Bangladesh, your army has no mobility or supply infrastructure, also extremely under-equipped. You have Myanmar right across to worry about tbh.

Read my first post, "Bangladesh will only take the opportunity when INDIA is busy with China and Pakistan", they can do well in 2 fronts no doubt, but 3 fronts will be hard for even India. Not to mention, you are not the only one with nuclear weapons. Bangladesh is pretty well equipped and if the war happens, we would probably have even more stuffs than now. Chine has a stronger army than you also and they will probably be completed with their 5th gen fighter by then too. As for ally, Russia at most will only provide weapons, and stay neutral about the situation. And again Pakistan and Bangladesh are majority Muslims, so there is that card to play too.

Read my first post, "Bangladesh will only take the opportunity when INDIA is busy with China and Pakistan", they can do well in 2 fronts no doubt, but 3 fronts will be hard for even India. Not to mention, you are not the only one with nuclear weapons. Bangladesh is pretty well equipped and if the war happens, we would probably have even more stuffs than now. Chine has a stronger army than you also and they will probably be completed with their 5th gen fighter by then too. As for ally, Russia at most will only provide weapons, and stay neutral about the situation. And again Pakistan and Bangladesh are majority Muslims, so there is that card to play too.

What card ? :what:

When you say Bangladesh army is "well equipped", what exactly are you implying ? No one seems to want to consider the biggest war fought on the political front.

As for conventional war, no one is denying its difficulty. But it is certainly possible to maintain status quo until resolution is forced. Its a huge country , my friend. Not like France in WW2.

Even if it were, you are no Germany :lol: Neither is anyone else on the region.

Implying they are equipped well enough to break through an already engaged India. Pakistan is no walk in a park either. You are already in war of kashmir, just the conflict is not happening and you have land dispute with China too, nor will AL be here after the next election so we will choose China over India any day, my friend.

Are you sure you can do that from 3 fronts? Hopefully there will be uprising by our NE brothers and the separatist there which will only deteriorate India's situation. Huge countries don't matter anymore with the technology of these days.

China is sure to be Asia's superpower by then, atleast this part of region.

What card ? :what:

Support from Muslim nations

Has Bangladesh the clout to garner such support ?

Probably not but Pakistan does, does it not? That is enough, if China can keep Myanmar in their hands till then, there is even the possibility that they will help us in our front.

Its nice to see plenty of optimism in the forum. Although, a great deal of it makes you a certified lunatic.

But hey, dont let that stop you guys . I will clean up my posts to make sure the vibe stays :tup:

Its nice to see plenty of optimism in the forum. Although, a great deal of it makes you a certified lunatic.

But hey, dont let that stop you guys . I will clean up my posts to make sure the vibe stays :tup:

I think you are the one thinking optimistically, its probably not even possible to hold against China on your own ;)
Its ok to lose arguments once in a while, no need to get ashamed, dada.

How did Jamatis move this thread from god's rule to annexing parts of India?

While both belong to the extreme fantasy genre, the former was the topic.

In any case its good if these religious lunatics and madmen are kept under control. Enough of the neighborhood crawls with these weirdos and the rest need to learn a lesson here.

To the poster who brought up JEI - Hind - please get an education. They are not a political party and all kinds of religious organisations are allowed in India, but they can't be registered as a political party. I'm sure same is the case in BD. But don't let ignorance hinder your ability to feel self pity.

How did Jamatis move this thread from god's rule to annexing parts of India?

While both belong to the fantasy genre, the former was the topic.

Muqaddar se pehle nahi, kismat se zaida nahi. Just let the time come ;)

"When people like you are my neighour...We have to careful man...When you guys can kick *** of your own Pakistan people for your own sake"

Comments like those can't deserve any replies of better caliber.

It shows that they are pragmatic and knows how to do politics with these anti-state BAL munafiq fagots.No point in getting banned under awami shitty excuses. Islam gives muslims flexibility depending on the situation they are living in. As long as they believe in Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ways in their heart, nothing matters. People knows what's going on and the type of fart up foreign prescribed constitution this is. QURAN can't be amended, but constitution can be amended with Allah(swt) will. :)

It shows that they are pragmatic and knows how to do politics with these anti-state BAL munafiq fagots.No point in getting banned under awami shitty excuses. Islam gives muslims flexibility depending on the situation they are living in. As long as they believe in Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ways in their heart, nothing matters. People knows what's going on and the type of fart up foreign prescribed constitution this is. QURAN can't be amended, but constitution can be amended with Allah(swt) will. :)

Our constitution was written to please the foreign masters of the BAL faggots and that's the bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom