What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

The hindus are integral in the abuse of bangladeshs muslims

The awami munafik types and hindus are in league together, cut the head off one and other will fall

Interesting, if people of other religions express even a fraction of such extremism towards you folks, you won't waste any time to assume victimhood and label them as islamophobe and what not.

Dear @WebMaster, in each and every case police were defending themselves and the innocent people. The people you referred to are not more than 5% according to the last few poll results.

Govt is showing enough restraint. If army takes over, they will just shoot all of them down for good.

I will say at last, what you are thinking to be true, is not true. Bangladeshi people will never tolerate jamat burning down temples. Jamat is cornered. They are attacking the police and general people everywhere. Soon the general public will take over the streets and then govt won't be able to stop them from taking care of Shibir themselves.

5% is a lot. They are still your countrymen. There is a reason they are doing what they are doing. What seems to be the reason, i think you BD members know better.

Burning and killing must be condemned. But what about the killings of Jamaatis?

Last edited:
Jamatis got killed because they tries to cause problem for ordinary people still how hindus are responsible for all this ??

From what i hear Jamatis are being targeted and eliminated by the government. In return, they are targeting what they think seems to be the cause.

You seem to be condoning this type of behavior (targeting places of worship).

It's disgusting.

That is not true. Read my posts above.

Burning and killing must be condemned. But what about the killings of Jamaatis?

You seem to think Hindus are killing Jamaatis in a Holocaust like fashion. Most of the BD Govt is Muslims anyways... most of the Jamaatis are war criminals from 71, so deserve to get punished (not death). The ones that died rioted against the Govt police force, how can you blame that specifically on one religion.

Dear @WebMaster, in each and every case police were defending themselves and the innocent people. The people you referred to are not more than 5% according to the last few poll results.

That's a lot bro, like 5 out of every 100 people! I always believed we're smarter than middle easterners. Let's not kill our brothers simply because of ideological differences!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only solution is Pak must take in the pak-sympathetic Jamatis who dont believe in the liberation war anyways.

They just cant fit into the BD society.

From what i hear Jamatis are being targeted and eliminated by the government. In return, they are targeting what they think seems to be the cause.

That is not true. Read my posts above.

What can be done when there govt is pro Indian! It acts according to the demands of india! Awami league is worst party! All bangali are criticizing it.

SO the solution for this is to kill Hindus. True. I think I see where the Islamic militancy thinking comes from.

Next time a Congress (Hindu) supporter kills a BJP (Hindu) supporter, I will make sure to go and torch the nearest mosque in my vicinity and kill a few dozen muslims while at it. Pathetic thinking...

You seem to think Hindus are killing Jamaatis in a Holocaust like fashion. Most of the BD Govt is Muslims anyways... most of the Jamaatis are war criminals from 71, so deserve to get punished (not death). The ones that died rioted against the Govt police force, how can you blame that specifically on one religion.

I don't seem to think nothing. From what i hear Jamaatis (innocent) were being targeted and killed. There were not protesting or involved in illegal activities by the government. Government holds pro-Indian view.. so we know why Jamaatis would attack a certain group.

Next time a Congress (Hindu) supporter kills a BJP (Hindu) supporter, I will make sure to go and torch the nearest mosque in my vicinity and kill a few dozen muslims while at it. Pathetic thinking...

Happens all the time, no?

Our ancestores converted because Islam was superior to pagan hinduism, and we didnt want to worship lingams like hindus did

So we left the pagans to their fate they deserved

I'm basically atheist so let me explain to you something.
In a previous post you call the hindus and other minorities of the different kingdoms of the subcontinent at the time cowards because a foreign power took out the small kingdoms one at a time. Due to monetary reasons and in order to preserve their future generations from either becoming slaves or not existing. So some people of the subcontinent chose to convert. Now don't look at this as an attack on Islam since many religions have done this throughout history. Use this as opportunity to get rid of your false sense of supremacy and look at what you REALLY are.

That's a lot bro, like 5 out of every 100 people! I always believed we're smarter than middle easterners. Let's not kill our brothers simply because of ideological differences!

Yes but if those 5 want to kill and get killed what do you do, let them have a go at it?

Back
Top Bottom