What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

5% is a lot. They are still your countrymen. There is a reason they are doing what they are doing. What seems to be the reason, i think you BD members know better.

Burning and killing must be condemned. But what about the killings of Jamaatis?

Each and every life is precious. But you have to understand, they were attacking the police with bricks, sticks, bombs and firearms. Live grenades were recovered earlier. And they are doing all that because their leader was sentenced to death by the court of law. All of the crimes were proven. If you were in the court, you wouldn't be able to hold your tears when poor Madhusudan was testifying against Syedi. Syedi forefully converted Manoranjan's family and assured them that no harm will be done to them. After a few days Madhusudan found out that Syedi came to his place and gang-raped his wife.

Now, the blind followers of this horrible person are targeting Hindu population again. They will get a 71 style beating if they make things any worse. Trust me, I am in Dhaka; I'm seeing the hatred in common Bangladeshis against those extremists.

SO the solution for this is to kill Hindus. True. I think I see where the Islamic militancy thinking comes from.

Next time a Congress (Hindu) supporter kills a BJP (Hindu) supporter, I will make sure to go and torch the nearest mosque in my vicinity and kill a few dozen muslims while at it. Pathetic thinking...

No, that is your solution. The solution is to stop targeting Jamaatis and hear them out. They are Bengali citizens as well.

Charge them for war crimes? Why now?

First focus on the war crimes currently conducted by the Indian forces THEN go 40 years back.

I don't seem to think nothing. From what i hear Jamaatis (innocent) were being targeted and killed. There were not protesting or involved in illegal activities by the government. Government holds pro-Indian view.. so we know why Jamaatis would attack a certain group.

So we can kill all Kashmiris or other Muslims that hold pro-Pak view? Thanks for the heads up on that. I think I should not waste any of my time on you...

No, that is your solution. The solution is to stop targeting Jamaatis and hear them out. They are Bengali citizens as well.

Charge them for war crimes? Why now?

First focus on the war crimes currently conducted by the Indian forces THEN go 40 years back.

Nope you can play around all you want, that is exactly what you suggested. It only didnt appeal you that much because instead of a Hindu, a member of the Muslim Ummah was being killed. Oh the horror :cry:

Some people are deliberately feeding false info to the readers. At least 5 seperate video records can be found where Jamatis were killed in point blank range!! I have always said that if anything goes wrong in this country- victim will always be the minority. Jamat will regain their popularity back 5-10 years later!

Nope you can play around all you want, that is exactly what you suggested. It only didnt appeal you that much because instead of a Hindu, a member of the Muslim Ummah was being killed. Oh the horror :cry:

I don't care what you THINK i suggested, move on.

I don't seem to think nothing. From what i hear Jamaatis (innocent) were being targeted and killed. There were not protesting or involved in illegal activities by the government. Government holds pro-Indian view.. so we know why Jamaatis would attack a certain group.

1. Do you call jamaatis destroying temples 'innocent' and want to beat up the police?
2. Why does it make only 'Jamaatis' the insecure lot?

The same was said by west Pakistanis when East Pakistan was crushed under Military rule and the result we all know. Any way these Jamaati guys are tiny minority and will be under control by security forces.

Judgement was given and the entire procedure of law has been followed, These Barbaric acts should be condemned and I am surprised to see people supporting them.

Some one do want to create a civil war like situation with these sold out Jamaati guys and destabilize South Asia. But they will not succeed, The guys in Bengal are not like Middle east or Afghanistan who will take up arms for simple things and do Barbaric acts.

1. Do you call jamaatis destroying temples 'innocent' and want to beat up the police?
2. Why does it make only 'Jamaatis' the insecure lot?

1) Parenthesis is used to indicate the innocent Jamaatis, not the jamaatis who are burning down temples etc.
2) That's something to ask them.

Jamaatis are idiot? They are targeting the police for no reason?

Something to think about.

They wanna destabilize the country. From a good source I came to know that they wanna start a riot.

Jamat leaders are using these kids to be safe themselves. I have a few shibir friends. I know how they are brainwashed. yes, they are not stupid. They are brainwashed. They blindly follow what their leader tell them.

Now, what is the goal of jamat? Exactly the mindset you are having right now. They wanna gain the sympathy of common men home and abroad.

Syedi wasn't innocent. He was tried and punished in the court of law of Bangladesh. I hope you will honor that.

Apparently thats what happens to Hindus in Pak/BD, as you can see by their diminishing numbers since 1947...

Very unfortunate, but the riots were carried out by both sides in '47. Like you, we all have our biased views and close our eyes to the suffering of others. JIs are your Muslim counterparts. ;p

The same was said by west Pakistanis when East Pakistan was crushed under Military rule and the result we all know. Any way these Jamaati guys are tiny minority and will be under control by security forces.

Judgement was given and the entire procedure of law has been followed, These Barbaric acts should be condemned and I am surprised to see people supporting them.

Some one do want to create a civil war like situation with these sold out Jamaati guys and destabilize South Asia. But they will not succeed, The guys in Bengal are not like Middle east or Afghanistan who will take up arms for simple things and do Barbaric acts.

If the court has given proper judgement then by all means charge the Bangladeshi irrespective of his group/religion.

There is nobody interested in destabilizing BD. BD needs to talk to Jamaatis rather than killing them as suggested by you. 5% of the population is a great number just like 15% of Hindus in BD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom