What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Bharti and awami has been enjoying the death my muslim brothers for last several days yet now they playing acting as victims. What!

I heard about killings of other Jammats t0o..Is it true????

Hindus aren’t neutral body in BD. They sided with Awami against Muslims population. If something happening to them then it’s their own asking. They are to take responsibility of their own action.

How is siding with Awami is against Muslims?? You have to quantify your statement!!

Yeah only in a Jamatis book would it be fair game for 90% population to fight 7% population. Come attack us Hindus in India, we will see how brave you are then :guns:

Number of jamaatis have been killed. What are you expecting here from Jamaatis?

Bangladeshi people are upset. This was to happen.

Not really. Its just BD's wanna-be Taliban. Hindus in BD are being attacked because apparently they have voted for the "wrong" party. Doesnt get any more despicable than this.

The only people in BD that deserve to be angry are the Hindus, they suffered the brunt of the attacks in 71, and even today it goes on. But I guess its too much for Muslims to look at the pain of non-Muslims who will whine about that one mosque 22 years ago that was bought down, while Pakistani and BD Muslims kill and raze temples on a weekly basis :angry:

Not really. Its just BD's wanna-be Taliban. Hindus in BD are being attacked because apparently they have voted for the "wrong" party. Doesnt get any more despicable than this.

The only people in BD that deserve to be angry are the Hindus, they suffered the brunt of the attacks in 71, and even today it goes on. But I guess its too much for Muslims to look at the pain of non-Muslims who will whine about that one mosque 22 years ago that was bought down, while Pakistani and BD Muslims kill and raze temples on a weekly basis :angry:

How many Muslims are killed in this recently and how many Hindus are killed?

People will go nuts, there is too much targeted violence.

BD government needs to stop the violence or IMO army should take over.

Dear @WebMaster, in each and every case police were defending themselves and the innocent people. The people you referred to are not more than 5% according to the last few poll results.

Govt is showing enough restraint. If army takes over, they will just shoot all of them down for good.

I will say at last, what you are thinking to be true, is not true. Bangladeshi people will never tolerate jamat burning down temples. Jamat is cornered. They are attacking the police and general people everywhere. Soon the general public will take over the streets and then govt won't be able to stop them from taking care of Shibir themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindus aren’t neutral body in BD. They sided with Awami against Muslims population. If something happening to them then it’s their own asking. They are to take responsibility of their own action.

When this thread was posted here, i was sitting with two hindu kumar Nath and Chakrabarti. Both strong nationalists and are injured now ( fractured bone) for their BNP political activities while you are safe somewhere in USA. I just want to say don't generalize.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom