What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Very unfortunate, but the riots were carried out by both sides in '47. Like you, we all have our biased views and close our eyes to the suffering of others. JIs are your Muslim counterparts. ;p

Facts and numbers I believe speak louder than one-sided views, the simple fact that they have consistently gone down in BD/Pak will always trump any one sided view you might have. Not just 1947 riots, but even since 1948 we have Hindus either being killed or being forced to move to India in large scale migrations.

Why we indian bother whats going on in BD its their internal matter if they are killing Hindu so what its their problem.
We should not interfere in BD other wise in next election we may have some government against us.and we lose our leverage over them.

If the court has given proper judgement then by all means charge the Bangladeshi irrespective of his group/religion.

There is nobody interested in destabilizing BD. BD needs to talk to Jamaatis rather than killing them as suggested by you. 5% of the population is a great number just like 15% of Hindus in BD.

They don't wanna have dialogue with the govt. They want freedom from their leaders. Now, if they are guilty, should the govt release them? Remember, 95% of Bangladeshis will come down on the streets then and kick the govt goodbye; in the meantime they will take care of violent Jamat Shibir activists themselves.

If the court has given proper judgement then by all means charge the Bangladeshi irrespective of his group/religion.

There is nobody interested in destabilizing BD. BD needs to talk to Jamaatis rather than killing them as suggested by you. 5% of the population is a great number just like 15% of Hindus in BD.

Yes I condemn any body who kills others by taking law into hands, I also oppose those guys who kill Jamaatis. Yes 5% population is high but how many of them believe in killing minorities in the name of religion??

I am sorry, what does it concern Indians who claim to be secular, whether Hindu temples were torched by BAL miscreants, or accidentally set on fire due to immense provocations from BAL-infested Police?

The matter is strictly a Bangladeshi domestic issue, no Indian is invited.

@WebMaster @Loki

Can you look into this issue? Indians always claim it is because some Bangladeshi member mentioned the word "India" in some post, so they flock to the Bangladeshi sub-forum. What is their excuse now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, each and every loss of life pains me. But what should police do when jamat shibir activists are attacking them?

I'd blame BAL because the tribunal 40 years after the war wasn't necessary, considering the fact the the most notorious war criminals were killed right away following the end of war. Mujib declared general amnesty for pro-Pakistani people in general, fearing the consequences. This isn't worth it at all.

When this thread was posted here, i was sitting with two hindu kumar Nath and Chakrabarti. Both strong nationalists and are injured now ( fractured bone) for their BNP political activities while you are safe somewhere in USA. I just want to say don't generalize.....

Sorry for generalization. My respect for your nationalist friends.

I am sorry, what does it concern Indians who claim to be secular, whether Hindu temples were torched by BAL miscreants, or accidentally set on fire due to immense provocations from BAL-infested Police?

@WebMaster @Loki

Can you look into this issue? Indians always claim it is because some Bangladeshi member mentioned the word "India" in some post, so they flock to the Bangladeshi sub-forum. What is their excuse now?

The matter is getting bigger. EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

@WebMaster @Loki

You are a on a Pakistani Forum and discussing your Internal matter :omghaha:

Warrior!

Facts and numbers I believe speak louder than one-sided views, the simple fact that they have consistently gone down in BD/Pak will always trump any one sided view you might have. Not just 1947 riots, but even since 1948 we have Hindus either being killed or being forced to move to India in large scale migrations.

Numbers have been very steady in BD since 1971. You seem to be a fact and numbers guy. Would you mind showing me your data and the source, please?

I'd blame BAL because the tribunal 40 years after the war wasn't necessary, considering the fact the the most notorious war criminals were killed right following the end of war. Mujib declared general amnesty for pro-Pakistani people in general, fearing the consequences. This isn't worth it at all.

Bro you should be glad that some of the families are getting justice at last. Mujib made a mistake. So did other leaders. But should we bear the horrible burden of the fact that we couldn't punish the self-proclaimed war criminals?

Deaths of my own countrymen hurt me too bro. AL is guilty because they delayed the justice. So are latter govts after Mujib's.

But we are forgetting about the real criminals of 71. They shouldn't escape justice.

@WebMaster @Loki

WHy you want to burn more temples as you have been your whole existence while we look the other way? Its not going to be that way, Bangladeshi Hindus share the bond of religion with us, and we will f*cking march our army into your capital if we have to teach you some Jammati pigs manners and how to be civil humans.... f&cking jamaati pigs

Numbers have been very steady in BD since 1971. You seem to be a fact and numbers guy. Would you mind showing me your data and the source, please?

Bangladesh census would be a good place to start...

How many Muslims are killed in this recently and how many Hindus are killed?

Is there any difference between a Hindu and Muslim if they got killed by these acts of violence.

The same blood flows through each of the human beings. Why don't you people from Pakistan instead of showing gratitude through internet take these guys into your lands, that will solve the problem as Pakistan was created for Muslims and the BD got independence based on ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom