What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

I know I am rubbing salt on your wound but we liberate Bangladesh from your Army which was slaughtering BD muslim brothers in 1971. Isnt it? We are alreading facing consequences of extremists in Pakistan. Honestly we dont want BD to become next terrorist heaven like Pkaitan. Not only for our good but for BD's good too.

You liberated BD? my foot that too the left one.

You unleashed terrorism in East Pakistan.

Today BD is also feeling the heat of Indian terrorism .

The good thing is Bangladeshis are not bowing to your bullying

You represent extremist indian bully. You expect some sort of respect? India has to cleanse itself from all rouge elements and thinking before earning such respect.

To creatures like you, I do, beyond a shadow of a doubt. All you Jamaati types understand is a good kick in the gonads, and that is what you will get while you have a target left. Nobody expects respect from garbage; I am no exception. You can shove your respect where the monkey put the nuts.

And learn spelling before you take the rouge off your blushing bridal cheeks.

To creatures like you, I do, beyond a shadow of a doubt. All you Jamaati types understand is a good kick in the gonads, and that is what you will get while you have a target left. Nobody expects respect from garbage; I am no exception. You can shove your respect where the monkey put the nuts.

*Curious* Where is that exactly ? :what:

Why Kolkata is that depressing and boaring under indian rule? Damm shame.

Never realised that! Must point it out to the hordes of Bangladeshis coming in every day, pole-vaulters and legitimate passengers with passports on Biman. Flies full every day, to this depressing and 'boaring' city. Real shame.

You liberated BD? my foot that too the left one.

You unleashed terrorism in East Pakistan.

Today BD is also feeling the heat of Indian terrorism .

The good thing is Bangladeshis are not bowing to your bullying

Dont know why you are in refual state. but ur general and thousands of soldier surrendered to Indian Army General. Please google for basic knowledge

:P good to see oldies despite having good command over language comes down to low level of abusing and personal attacks out of frustration

Aaah, can't say in public; there's a lady looking at these posts. Perhaps even two. I'll get word to you, but hope you won't feel uncomfortable and start fidgeting around. It's that kind of a place.

:P good to see oldies despite having good command over language comes down to low level of abusing and personal attacks out of frustration

That's what happens in the absence of good threads and a few minutes to kill before settting out on work-related errands :-(

low caste Shudra police arrested another arab:lol:

1352150774-jamaat-activists-clash-with-police-over-leaders-arrests_1573302.jpg

Didn't know Bangladeshis observe caste system. Well what's the point of converting when you keep the worst of subcontinent and adopt the worst of Arab! :lol:

By the way that guy doesn't look like Arab or even North Indian/Pakistani.

Didn't know Bangladeshis observe caste system. Well what's the point of converting when you keep the worst of subcontinent and adopt the worst of Arab! :lol:

By the way that guy doesn't look like Arab or even North Indian/Pakistani.

Sarcasm!!! As many Islamists consider themselves Arab linked. I was joking! By the way when you mix arab blood with dravidian blood, something like him happens....

A guy walks into a bar with a monkey. The monkey runs over to the pool table and swallows the cue ball. The man apologizes profusely, pays for the cue ball and leaves.

A couple of weeks later, the man and his monkey returns to the same bar. The monkey is better behaved and sits at the bar with the man. There is complimentary nuts on the bar. The monkey grabs a nut, sticks it in his ***, pulls it out and eats it. The bartender wasn't quite sure if he saw what he thought he did, but a couple of moments later, the monkey grabbed another nut, stuck it in his ***, pulled it out and ate it.

The bartender was disgusted, and asked the man what his monkey was doing.

The man said, "ever since the cue ball incident, he checks everything for size first".

A guy walks into a bar with a monkey. The monkey runs over to the pool table and swallows the cue ball. The man apologizes profusely, pays for the cue ball and leaves.

A couple of weeks later, the man and his monkey returns to the same bar. The monkey is better behaved and sits at the bar with the man. There is complimentary nuts on the bar. The monkey grabs a nut, sticks it in his ***, pulls it out and eats it. The bartender wasn't quite sure if he saw what he thought he did, but a couple of moments later, the monkey grabbed another nut, stuck it in his ***, pulled it out and ate it.

The man said, "ever since the cue ball incident, he checks everything for size first".

@Armstrong, these Bawas have no delicacy. Whatsoever. Anyway, now you know.

you serious :woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awww disgusting. I was having my lunch. :(

Awww disgusting. I was having my lunch. :(

Back
Top Bottom