What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

May be true or may be not. You can say anything for sure regarding politics. But what Mahbubul Alam has said and others have said recently from that there are some indication of leaving Jamaat. But BNP may kept Jamaat just for getting the Jamaat vote bank but will for sure downgrade the relation with Jamaat.

look at this news. Amar desh is BNP newspaper and they are in conflict with him, this man is another Nazmul Huda

2012_11_06_21_3_b.jpg

Kudos to the photographer!!

How symbolic!!

Jamat figting under BKZ & Tarek Zia

2012_11_06_21_2_b.jpg

dada chill this was just a political drama thats all

BD is way far sane nation than india

Roshikota korteyasi. Shokal shokal ektu hashi thatta bhalo lagay kina. Togo mathaa amago tulonae thandaa, keu to onyo kisu koe nai. Tora giya shobar chaite chalaak beshi, kyemon?

Ah, it is all beautifully clear now.

You just wanted to put some random guy in his place for making offensive posts in other threads. So you took this thread, about Bangladesh matters, and told him that his country would disappear before yours. And that makes things even between you and he.

Very logical. Very well thought out.

So Bangladesh can go to hell, according to your statement, so long as India goes there earlier.

Consider me enlightened. I now understand how a Bangladeshi mind works. These words are used loosely, not as they are defined strictly in dictionaries, of course.

As Dark Prince indicated Bangladesh is much more sane country then India. The chance of so remote that it can be ignored. If any one lives in Bangladesh he/she have seen such demo quite often between Government and Opposition party. Obviously it hampers economical progress but it is not a extremist and terrorist threat like the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP poses to India.

For your info Rajul Gandhi even put hindu terrorism even bigger threat then AQ, LET, HUJI etc. Now you can easily imagine the severity of the threat posed by hindu terrorists and extremist parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roshikota korteyasi. Shokal shokal ektu hashi thatta bhalo lagay kina. Togo mathaa amago tulonae thandaa, keu to onyo kisu koe nai. Tora giya shobar chaite chalaak beshi, kyemon?

dada khepcho keno :lol: ??? ai duniyate chalak ta k seta age bolo amay :D

anyway amader matha asolei tomader r pakistanider cheye way way thanda

I noticed it before... Every Bangladeshi Character in Wes Bengal Drama use " togo, amago" like amago pukur --- Unfortunately I am yet to find which part of Bangladesh use this dialect!!!!!!!!

As Dark Prince indicated Bangladesh is much more sane country then India. The chance of so remote that it can be ignored. If any one lives in Bangladesh he/she have seen such demo quite often between Government and Opposition party. Obviously it hampers economical progress but it is not a extremist and terrorist threat like the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP poses to India.

For your info Rajul Gandhi even put hindu terrorism even bigger threat then AQ, LET, HUJI etc. Now you can easily imagine the severity of the threat posed by hindu terrorists and extremist parties.

Quite right, Bangladeshi is a much more sane country than India. And as you have astutely pointed out, Rajul Gandhi, as he seems to be known in Islamic circles in Bangladesh, is India's most knowledgeable and insightful analyst.

It takes someone with an outsiders' perspective to put things in place.

What would we do without you?

No, don't answer that......

I noticed it before... Every Bangladeshi Character in Wes Bengal Drama use " togo, amago" like amago pukur --- Unfortunately I am yet to find which part of Bangladesh use this dialect!!!!!!!!

Of course, Google Translator. Tomago eitao jante baki?

Why? It's way more common. Not sure but It's probably from dhakaiya dialect.

dada khepcho keno :lol: ??? ai duniyate chalak ta k seta age bolo amay :D

anyway amader matha asolei tomader r pakistanider cheye way way thanda

Kono sondeho nai.

Why? It's way more common. Not sure but It's probably in dhakaiya dialect.

It is, but why not fool around with these pretentious little arseholes for a little longer?

Joe in his element.

Joe you deserve a Bengali Chat thread.

Quite right, Bangladeshi is a much more sane country than India. And as you have astutely pointed out, Rajul Gandhi, as he seems to be known in Islamic circles in Bangladesh, is India's most knowledgeable and insightful analyst.

It takes someone with an outsiders' perspective to put things in place.

What would we do without you?

No, don't answer that......

You know truth always hurt. Try to control and check the hindu terrorism and extremism instead of supporting them.

Ohh by the way what Rahul Gandhi said came from US wikileaks not islamic circle of Bangladesh. At least you can understand I hope he would not do gossip with US officials.

It seems you are a sympathizers of the hindu terrorists and extremists and in a mode just to discard that or just ignoring the threat they pose not only to India but whole south asia.

In Bangladesh problematic elements are at least checked and controlled but unfortunately this is not the case in India.

Why? It's way more common. Not sure but It's probably in dhakaiya dialect.

Amago?? Korteasi??? I havent met anyone in my life who talks in this peculiar pronunciation.... mind it i am from Noakhali and i dont understand a single word they speak.... But never heard amago, tomago!! ok i will wait for other BD members for confirmation

Back
Top Bottom