What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

legendary noakhali dialect

2011-04-26-1303884438-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e152.noakhali%20facebook.jpg

noakhali dialect ftw :smokin:

To creatures like you, I do, beyond a shadow of a doubt. All you Jamaati types understand is a good kick in the gonads, and that is what you will get while you have a target left. Nobody expects respect from garbage; I am no exception. You can shove your respect where the monkey put the nuts.

And learn spelling before you take the rouge off your blushing bridal cheeks.
What a sad being, peace be upon you.

Awww disgusting. I was having my lunch. :(

Awww disgusting. I was having my lunch. :(

So what did you do? Did you check your lunch for size?

noakhali dialect ftw :smokin:

What a sad being, peace be upon you.

Sad? Not while you're around. That keeps a big grin on my face.

Although my Mum did tell me not to play with my food......

Sad? Not while you're around. That keeps a big grin on my face.

Although my Mum did tell me not to play with my food......

If treating us as garbage makes you happy then so be it. Looks like your mum forgot to teach you manners and respect.

Jamat is the future base of Al Quaida like terrorist outfit. Good BD has taken practical steps to ban this militant outfits. Killing the country men and damaging public or private property in the name of religion cannot be justified.

lol jamati apes going nuts .... Somethng big is gonna happen soon ;)

Jamat is the future base of Al Quaida like terrorist outfit. Good BD has taken practical steps to ban this militant outfits. Killing the country men and damaging public or private property in the name of religion cannot be justified.

Here is a fact you must know- All over the world islamists kill islamists... Deobandi, Salafi, Wahabi, Sunni etc etc... In Bangladesh They are ONE!!!! Dont judge Bangladesh by Pakistani point of View... our society is very much different!!!

Is RAB a riot control force??....i used to think they were counter-terrorism commandos like our NSG

RAB is not basically a riot controlling force. But, AL Administration is desparate. So, it is RAB now. Next it will be BGB and then the Army. Once army is out of cantonements AL will find it difficult to send them back to the cantonements. However, Jamaat alone is not enough. BNP plans to start big agitations after july next year. So far BNP has not taken Jamaat with it for street demonstarations. It fears that if it does so, nasty AL will start throwing mud saying BNP is also a part of anti-Bangladesh grouping.

There is nothing wrong with protesting, although violence is not right but the current government is f****d up and this is to be expected.

There is nothing wrong with protesting, although violence is not right but the current government is f****d up and this is to be expected.

it was calculated violence, a warning to Hasina that she needs to restore caretaker Govt....

anyway, i found clearer version....

530029_451499851561286_1828436378_n.jpg

windows_noakhali_ikhtiar.jpg

ShamsulArafin89_1330798383_8-166335_1681519431954_1056606889_31698284_4772961_n.jpg

পাতাল টু চান্দের দেশ, নোয়াখালী-ই সর্বশেষ!!!

“ হাট বাজার নদী খাল, নারিকেল সুপারী তাল, ভাঙা গড়ার চোরাবালি, তারই নাম নোয়াখালী ’’

it was calculated violence, a warning to Hasina that she needs to restore caretaker Govt....

anyway, i found clearer version....

530029_451499851561286_1828436378_n.jpg

windows_noakhali_ikhtiar.jpg

ShamsulArafin89_1330798383_8-166335_1681519431954_1056606889_31698284_4772961_n.jpg

পাতাল টু চান্দের দেশ, নোয়াখালী-ই সর্বশেষ!!!

“ হাট বাজার নদী খাল, নারিকেল সুপারী তাল, ভাঙা গড়ার চোরাবালি, তারই নাম নোয়াখালী ’’
about time she understands that government is run by people

and the pics are not entirely right, it is merging Dhaka and Noakhali dialect :P

Didn't know Bangladeshis observe caste system. Well what's the point of converting when you keep the worst of subcontinent and adopt the worst of Arab! :lol:

By the way that guy doesn't look like Arab or even North Indian/Pakistani.

Don't you understand Kobiraz was only teasing you like guys who want us to deny our ancestors' history. We are not Hindu, we are muslims and we have no distinctions among faces and their origins. We have no dirty manmade JATPAT. It is against the teachings of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom