What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

Joe in his element.

Joe you deserve a Bengali Chat thread.

This is the dialect I've grown up with, hearing my uncles and aunts speak it, not to mention my gran, and some tuppenny ha'penny expat starts telling me what is and is not kosher. **** him.

I noticed it before... Every Bangladeshi Character in Wes Bengal Drama use " togo, amago" like amago pukur --- Unfortunately I am yet to find which part of Bangladesh use this dialect!!!!!!!!

amago --> i think barishal

You know truth always hurt. Try to control and check the hindu terrorism and extremism instead of supporting them.

Ohh by the way what Rahul Gandhi said came from US wikileaks not islamic circle of Bangladesh. At least you can understand I hope he would not do gossip with US officials.

It seems you are a sympathizers of the hindu terrorists and extremists and in a mode just to discard that or just ignoring the threat they pose not only to India but whole south asia.

In Bangladesh problematic elements are at least checked and controlled but unfortunately this is not the case in India.

I can only laugh at your pompous advice. What do you think I have done from the outset? Try to get a feel for what I represent before launching into such earnest homilies.

amago --> i think barishal

My Barishal relatives never spoke dialect AFAIK so I can't confirm or deny what you are saying. What little I remember of my mother's father's speech was very distinct from my father's relatives. There were Bogura aunts and uncles, but they were quite easy to follow.

Amago?? Korteasi??? I havent met anyone in my life who talks in this peculiar pronunciation.... mind it i am from Noakhali and i dont understand a single word they speak.... But never heard amago, tomago!! ok i will wait for other BD members for confirmation

Then you're an exception. Btw, 'Korteasi' is 'korchi' in Barisalian.

These Jamat extremists are no good for any nations growth and common man's good/ development. BD , please learn lesson from whats happening in Pakistan. Wake up BD

:laugh: the Hindu extremists like Modi are good for India and a Political party of Bangladesh is not good for BD.

and please keep your shyty comments about Pakistan out of this thread.

The mentlaity of Indian Hindus is clear on every thread about Muslims of Bangladesh. You Indians hate Bangladeshis because they are Muslims, the movement any of them start picking tilak over white cap, then you Indians will be pleased for it.

The current state of affairs viz a viz BD's people wrt India is the result of your such mentality and today you find faults with Bangladeshis

Amago?? Korteasi??? I havent met anyone in my life who talks in this peculiar pronunciation.... mind it i am from Noakhali and i dont understand a single word they speak.... But never heard amago, tomago!! ok i will wait for other BD members for confirmation

It is used in Barisal.

It is used in Barisal.

still i have Barishal friends who speak in Barishailla, cant speak proper Bangla... But they dont sound that kheyt which is shown on indian channels, Theres a serial called keya patar nouka, you should watch that........

legendary noakhali dialect

2011-04-26-1303884438-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e152.noakhali%20facebook.jpg

still i have Barishal friends who speak in Barishailla, cant speak proper Bangla... But they dont sound that kheyt which is shown on indian channels, Theres a serial called keya patar nouka, you should watch that........

If you go barisal or the areas near barisal, they do sound very kheyt :D. Trust me, i was born in pirojpur(barisal division).

Lol why do you watch tv dramas? 21 year old guys shouldnt watch that :)

If you go barisal or the areas near barisal, they do sound very kheyt :D. Trust me, i was born in pirojpur(barisal division).

Lol why do you watch tv dramas? 21 year old guys shouldnt watch that :)

i dont, but my mom with loud sound... she works in kitchen, but listens to the drama which is in living room, from 7 pm to 11 pm.

Roshikota korteyasi. Shokal shokal ektu hashi thatta bhalo lagay kina. Togo mathaa amago tulonae thandaa, keu to onyo kisu koe nai. Tora giya shobar chaite chalaak beshi, kyemon?

Why Kolkata is that depressing and boaring under indian rule? Damm shame.

:laugh: the Hindu extremists like Modi are good for India and a Political party of Bangladesh is not good for BD.

and please keep your shyty comments about Pakistan out of this thread.

The mentlaity of Indian Hindus is clear on every thread about Muslims of Bangladesh. You Indians hate Bangladeshis because they are Muslims, the movement any of them start picking tilak over white cap, then you Indians will be pleased for it.

The current state of affairs viz a viz BD's people wrt India is the result of your such mentality and today you find faults with Bangladeshis

I know I am rubbing salt on your wound but we liberate Bangladesh from your Army which was slaughtering BD muslim brothers in 1971. Isnt it? We are alreading facing consequences of extremists in Pakistan. Honestly we dont want BD to become next terrorist heaven like Pkaitan. Not only for our good but for BD's good too.

I can only laugh at your pompous advice. What do you think I have done from the outset? Try to get a feel for what I represent before launching into such earnest homilies.

You represent extremist indian bully. You expect some sort of respect? India has to cleanse itself from all rouge elements and thinking before earning such respect.

Back
Top Bottom