What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Nahin khana to zaroori hai bhai. Samjha karo.

Rafi bete, paani piya?

Rafi bete, naraaz ho?

Come on little indian - you can do better, come up with a retort.

LoL and you have - Mr poster boy for being indian, middle-aged, lonely, geek.

Hahahhah!..whatever makes you sleep @night...Seems like a nerve got pinched "Little mama's Boy".....Chaal ab Jaa kar rohna shooru karo..Mama will console you..loser.

And your lot have had good exercise in putting your hands up, let's see about a thousand years worth ;) come on little india, a bit weak, no?

I see our little indian friends are getting quite frustrated.

All I see here is AGAIN as always Indians kicking your ***...You might see it differently..well what can I say..if you keep lying to yourself numerous time...you start believing the lie...and any way you are part of the remnants left behind by the invaders.

WE ARE NOT.

Does anyone know that Pak pows did an admirable job laying the Delhi-Meerut road during their brief "sojourn" in India...;)[/QUOTE

Army men should be respected, even if they were POW's...They are a brave lot as all the soldiers of the world are.

I dont think we should ridicule the soldiers of any country....Dont take me wrong ...just my 2 cents.

Guys remember Bhai-jaan joke, now I'm getting why someone is burning. Bhai-jaan abhi bhi.:rofl:

Nahin khana to zaroori hai bhai. Samjha karo.

Rafi bete, paani piya?

Rafi bete, naraaz ho?

Na meri bete - me thuj se kesi naraaz ho sakti hu

Bus soo ja, good puttar. ;)

mere bete Rafi ki to le li sab ne :cry:

Tum be meri bete hoo, ache ho, lekin zara sharati ;)

All I see here is AGAIN as always Indians kicking your ***...You might see it differently..well what can I say..if you keep lying to yourself numerous time...you start believing the lie...and any way you are part of the remnants left behind by the invaders.

WE ARE NOT.

Does anyone know that Pak pows did an admirable job laying the Delhi-Meerut road during their brief "sojourn" in India...;)[/QUOTE

Army men should be respected, even if they were POW's...They are a brave lot as all the soldiers of the world are.

I dont think we should ridicule the soldiers of any country....Dont take me wrong ...just my 2 cents.

A thousand years of surrendering and handing your princesses over has india in good form.

A thousand years of surrendering and handing your princesses over has india in good form.[/QUOTE]

Check your family tree and let us know.

A thousand years of surrendering and handing your princesses over has india in good form.

Check your family tree and let us know.[/QUOTE]

LoL - we were the one's welcoming indian noble women - into our households. They willingly excepted the light. :)

Back
Top Bottom