What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Great people make great nation.

My Salute to Jack Jacob and other generals involved, they successfully prevented the massacre of several tens of thousands of Pakistani soldiers and civil officials and other biharis in the hands of bangladeshis.

Stop making me fell bad.

Ohh well, did you see what he said?

P.s. I don't believe in Gandhivadi :)
I just don't want to see you in Pink. You will miss the chance to debunk other posters claims during your ban time and it will make you feel bad. No gandhivadi, just hang on for more time.

If you think you are better than them then keep the difference. Your post is against our Indian Muslim brothers too.

I just don't want to see you in Pink. You will miss the chance to debunk other posters claims during your ban time and it will make you feel bad. No gandhivadi, just hang on for more time.

If you think you are better than them then keep the difference. Your post is against our Indian Muslim brothers too.

My bad. That post was un-called for but, I couldn't also bear after some of the things he said.

By the way if you read that carefully it is not offensive towards Indian Muslims but it wasn't suitable either

LMAO! It seems like you're the one who's hurt by all my posts. Little Indian? haha I GUARANTEE YOU I'm bigger than you. :) internet warrior and weak? lool I'm Rajput, we never left our Dharma no matter how much we were oppressed unlike some people. :) Hope you get the point

Puffing your chest out little fella, like a pigeon - keep your dharma to yourself..

Rafi, this thread is not about you. Please pour your heart out to some of your peers who might actually care.

He is just one of those guys who might never have had a GF...or women interaction..except his MOM of course ..seems like it..guys give him some TLC...after all at least he is still a human.

Really is that your reply? Really? I was hoping for a worthy reply.

You put the saying 'Don't expect anything from anyone, you'll be disappointed' into prospective :)

Come on little indian - you can do better, come up with a retort.

He is just one of those guys who might never have had a GF...or women interaction..except his MOM of course ..seems like it..guys give him some TLC...after all at least he is still a human.

LoL and you have - Mr poster boy for being indian, middle-aged, lonely, geek.

lol when it came to facing the real jatta de puttar, we all know how these fake ones got their panties in a bunch!

No if!

No but!

Sirf Jatt!

79315.jpg

Jo bole so nihaal, SAT SRI AKAL!!!

LOL fake pak* jatt, just like their fake country. lol from genes to sperm, everything is fake! :rofl:

The more indian's the merrier - a history many indians wish to ignore that many sons of the soil - willingly joined Babur and other Warrior Princes as soldiers of fortune, in our case it was also because we wished to defend the Islamic faith, and extend it's glory.

We are still defending the Islamic Faith....But whereas some are only extending its Gory it seems.

lol when it came to facing the real jatta de puttar, we all know how these fake ones got their panties in a bunch!

No if!

No but!

Sirf Jatt!

Jo bole so nihaal, SAT SRI AKAL!!!

LOL fake pak* jatt, just like their fake country. lol from genes to sperm, everything is fake! :rofl:

“India” is as much a country as the Equator: Sir Winston Churchill See that my indian sons.

“India” is as much a country as the Equator: Sir Winston Churchill See that my indian sons.

Nice to see the son still finds solace in his white daddy's words decades after his embracing his heavenly abode. :lol:

The same white daddy who killed millions of his own Bengali countrymen.

Yup,

Like I said,

Fake country

Fake lineage

Fake Identity

Fake fathers

Fake heroes....just so fake!

------------

Deh Shiva Var Mohe Ahe, Shubh Karman Tey Kabhoo Na Taron
Na Daroon Aur Sauh Jab Jaaye Laroon, Nishchay Kar Apni Jeet Karoon
Aur Sikh Hon Apne Hi Mann Ko, Eh Lalach Hau Gunn Tau Ucharoo
Jab Aav Ki Aundh Nidhan Bane, Att Hi Rann Mein Tab Joojh Maroon

Nice to see the son still finds solace in his white daddy's words decades after his embracing his heavenly abode. :lol:

The same white daddy who killed millions of his own Bengali countrymen.

Yup,

Like I said,

Fake country

Fake lineage

Fake Identity

Fake fathers

Fake heroes....just so fake!

Come on little indian, you can do better, I believe in you, “India” is as much a country as the Equator: Sir Winston Churchill is the correct term. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom