What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

As expected did I hurt your wittle feewings - little indian - on the net you are a warrior - face to face indians are probably the most passive - weak people anyone can see.

You did face us in 71..you forgot...HMMM...people who surrender without a fight are usually called weak..90000 weak..I will let you finish that.

------------

Deh Shiva Var Mohe Ahe, Shubh Karman Tey Kabhoo Na Taron
Na Daroon Aur Sauh Jab Jaaye Laroon, Nishchay Kar Apni Jeet Karoon
Aur Sikh Hon Apne Hi Mann Ko, Eh Lalach Hau Gunn Tau Ucharoo
Jab Aav Ki Aundh Nidhan Bane, Att Hi Rann Mein Tab Joojh Maroon

parlez vous anglais

Kya lil Indian, lil Indian laga rakha hai.

Tu kya Dara Singh ka .... hai?

I have great sympathy for you, my son.

You did face us in 71..you forgot...HMMM...people who surrender without a fight are usually called weak..90000 weak..I will let you finish that.

And your lot have had good exercise in putting your hands up, let's see about a thousand years worth ;) come on little india, a bit weak, no?

I see our little indian friends are getting quite frustrated.

Come on who's next in this indian mob - bring it on girls.

Does anyone know that Pak pows did an admirable job laying the Delhi-Meerut road during their brief "sojourn" in India...;)

The monuments that indians built are all around for us to see. Good forced labor ;)

The monuments that indians built are all around for us to see. Good forced labor ;)

I've heard that they did that job willingly for two meals a day and safety. It was not at all forced. Just the love for their life which made them bend their backs for the Delhi-Meerut highway.

They could have fought but it was in best interest to save their and our soldiers' life along with innocent who would have caught n between.

am proud my country's army did everything to protect and take care of these soldiers according to Geneva Convention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom