What's new

J-20 is a reverse engineered F 22 Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your right I admit that but it was not my intention to make it seen in that manner I apologize to any member who i have offended directly or indirectly

Yes your right I admit that but it was not my intention to make it seen in that manner I apologize to any member who i have offended directly or indirectly

Please hang around and get a sense of the conversations to get to know the group. You opened the thread with comments that typically come from the Indians who accuse our Chinese friends of "Copying" which is very offensive to Chinese as well as to us , Pakistanis. Our Chinese Allies are generations ahead of the Indians in terms of Technology, so it is pretty much SOUR GRAPES for the Indians.

Nobody is jumping on you, just be sensitive to our Friends. We foresee China bypassing the US in next few years in Technology and that is good news for us because China is our biggest Cheerleader and we are theirs.

Please hang around and get a sense of the conversations to get to know the group. You opened the thread with comments that typically come from the Indians who accuse our Chinese friends of "Copying" which is very offensive to Chinese as well as to us , Pakistanis. Our Chinese Allies are generations ahead of the Indians so it is pretty much SOUR GRAPES for the Indians.

Nobody is jumping on you, just be sensitive to our group. We foresee China bypassing the US in next few years in Technology and that is good news for us because China is our biggest Cheerleader and we are theirs.
Got it bro thanks :) and AMEEN

^^^ LOL, that is epic. :D

Though unfortunately, it is quite a common sight in places like Texas.

I am just speaking the truth LOL :D
The greatest danger to the USA in not Iran or China. it's food.
makes you wonder, imagine how big they have to make their next generation planes cockpit to fit their people in.

Not necessary to post facebook profile to proof your identity. It is common here in PDF where many newcomer always accuse Pakistan or China of copycats and propagandas twisting.

To 'reverse' something you'll need to get the origin edition first. When did the US export it's 4th gen fighter to China?

To 'reverse' something you'll need to get the origin edition first. When did the US export it's 4th gen fighter to China?

I didn't say China copy US Raptors as I am aware of its differences. The very first origin Stealth technology was Soviet Union before US stole it to develop F-117. US stole many military machines from advanced Germany during WW2.

You sound like an Indian. :lol:

Did you register a new account just to post this thread?

He is a Pakistani...

May be he needs to learn more about China and he would want to consider changing his opinion later.

Back to topic now

I didn't say China copy US Raptors as I am aware of its differences. The very first origin Stealth technology was Soviet Union before US stole it to develop F-117. US stole many military machines from advanced Germany during WW2.

The US Not only stole the Technology but the FATHER of US SPACE PROGRAM was a Nazi from Germany named Wernher Von Braun. US was so backward in rocket technology, they hired this NAZI from Germany to head their Space Program, after the World War II. The US not only hired him but also 500 of his technical staff who were experts in building rockets. This group had tremendous contributions in building both the Saturn and Apollo rockets that were used for Space Exploration.

Here is some Information on him:

Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom