What's new

J-20 in trouble? The engine problem can stall the devlopment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL nope sorry that is not even site, just open it! and look ur self

OK WAIT !THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT I AM WRONG, ALBERIT OR RIGHT!!! THATS IT SELF IS SKETCH!.... CHINESE HAVE SHOWCASED THEIR PLANE BUT NO ENGINE???? THE pics them selves speak for themselves....

OK EVE IF THEY ARE 132 kn, CAN YOU GET to 180Kn, for the time of INduction that is the QUESTIOM

man ur a major crack head arnt u

j20-eng01-02.jpg

^^^^ Al-41F

j20-eng02-02.jpg

^^^ Al-31A Engine

well even if you say its not about India you`re an Indian and you started it.its natural for your country to be brought into the discussion

Hey man i know u!!! UR the PRE-MED student

J-20's black nozzled engine = an improved Chinese made AL-31F

J-20's silver nozzled engine = a new variant of the WS-10 engine, probably WS-10G

I hope this can resolve the puzzle.

J-20's black nozzled engine = an improved Chinese made AL-31F

J-20's silver nozzled engine = a new variant of the WS-10 engine, probably WS-10G

I hope this can resolve the puzzle.

probably? no i am sure silver nozzle is Al-31f and the above are too Large for AL-41F... BECAUSE THE NOZZLE ARE HUGE for Al-41F
^^^ Al-31F
images

Al-41F
images

LOL why i am continiusly providing evidence( i am wrong)... ITs china, they can build anything... i hear they saw Star Trek and are bulding the space ship to iniitate warp speed traveling

LOL why i am continiusly providing evidence( i am wrong)... ITs china, they can build anything... i hear they saw Star Trek and are bulding the space ship to iniitate warp speed traveling

Its actually India thats making some shameless claim of developing "Star war type weapons" while infact failed to make a decent "RIFLE" for half a century and still counting.:lol: Please don't kill me with your laser handgun:lol:
India to gear up for 'star wars' - Times Of India

My point is if you don't like people to troll on your threads, why do you support people who troll on others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom