What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

not trolling but what happened to the US diplomat who crashed into a motor cycle and killed two people in Pakistan?

Well, If you are giving me honor to compare incredibly shiny regional power and will be super power with Pakistan than he left after paying blood money as per Law of Land.

Now back to Topic

This is Italy's answer

35356982.jpg

We are not like you guys...... we don't allow drone attacks on our own country citizens..... are you happy now? or you need more medications? Don't rant ok... why you guys are so negative such a pathetic morons...

If the PM can't bring the Marines back to India would he strand for the trial?

Well, If you are giving me honor to compare incredibly shiny regional power and will be super power with Pakistan than he left after paying blood money as per Law of Land.

Now back to Topic

That was the first guy who left after paying blood money, I was asking about the second guy who crashed his car when he was drunk and two Pakistani's died, did the second one too paid compensation and left? - and it was a genuine need to know as there was no follow up news, or I would have missed it - as I said I have no intention to troll.

and, as for this matter, I think GOI is taking it quite serriously, lets see what happens in a couple of weeks.

BE7h-ohCUAEl6V3.jpg:large

ASEAN is a regional block mate not a trading block like BRICS :cheers:

Ohhhhhh You silly!
Who allowed you the membership here?
If you do not have any knowledge keep yr mouth shut, instead of blabbering for nothing and look stupid.

The Italian ambassador will probably have to leave, whether recalled by Italy or expelled by India. As far as convicting him on contempt of court charges, while theoretically possible & legally tenable given that the Italian ambassador submitted himself voluntarily to the writ of the SC, still better to give him the benefit of the geneva conventions. Setting a precedence & creating an international firestorm by sending him to jail is a very bad idea.

i was just watching an NDTV report that described the current interim PM of italy as a 'Joker'. Turns out he really is a some sort of a clown.

i was just watching an NDTV report that described the current interim PM of italy as a 'Joker'. Turns out he really is a some sort of a clown.

What can one say about the Italians, they elect **** stars as their ministers, berlesconi - had prostitutes and pimps in his staff.

But our ministers don't fare much higher.

THINK ABOUT YOURSELF RAHUL G

You go to Harvard on Donation Quota. ( Hindujas Gave HARVARD 11 million dollars the same year, when Rajiv Gandhi was in Power)

Then you are expelled in 3 Months/ You Dropped out in 3 Months.... ( Sadly Manmohan Singh wasn't the Dean of Harvard that time, else you might have had a chance... Too Bad, there is only one Manmohan Singh!)

Some Accounts say, You had to Drop out because of Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination.

May be, But Then Why did you go about lying about being Masters in Economics from Harvard .. before finally taking it off your Resume upon questioning by Dr. SUBRAMANIYAM SWAMI (The Gentlemen who exposed the 2G Scam)

At St. Stephens.. You Fail the Hindi Exam.

Hindi Exam!!!

And you are representing the Biggest Hindi Speaking State of the Country?

BE7h-ohCUAEl6V3.jpg:large

Ohhhhhh You silly!
Who allowed you the membership here?
If you do not have any knowledge keep yr mouth shut, instead of blabbering for nothing and look stupid.

Stop your arrogance here as if you know every thing here.

By the way your bias is visible with your cheap posters and some propaganda against a party.

ASEAN is a more of geopolitical block which consists of nations in south east Asia.

they have a different set of principle when it comes to trade, Even China which is the biggest trading partner is not given membership here.

try to shut your mouth if not possible go to stupid and funny section here in this forum.

Just make sure the Indians don't cut off their nose to spite their face - you know this saying?

It is easy to people to say cutting off tie with Italy. What does that get you? Your military in some way still depends on Italy. Not the other way around.

When you are in a weak position - put your head down, work the hardest you could. When you are strong and influencing enough, then you can make threats. In fact, you don't even need to make those threats, other nations will just respect you.

PLUS, how long have the Indian held the Italians? 13 months? And no trial? I would bolt if I were the Italian. India - you only have yourself to blame.

THINK ABOUT YOURSELF RAHUL G

You go to Harvard on Donation Quota. ( Hindujas Gave HARVARD 11 million dollars the same year, when Rajiv Gandhi was in Power)

Then you are expelled in 3 Months/ You Dropped out in 3 Months.... ( Sadly Manmohan Singh wasn't the Dean of Harvard that time, else you might have had a chance... Too Bad, there is only one Manmohan Singh!)

Some Accounts say, You had to Drop out because of Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination.

May be, But Then Why did you go about lying about being Masters in Economics from Harvard .. before finally taking it off your Resume upon questioning by Dr. SUBRAMANIYAM SWAMI (The Gentlemen who exposed the 2G Scam)

At St. Stephens.. You Fail the Hindi Exam.

Hindi Exam!!!

And you are representing the Biggest Hindi Speaking State of the Country?

stop worrying about Rahul Gandhi, he is no where close to the PM seat, the congis are smart - they have seen that Rahul doesn't jack when he campaigns for the congis any where. Congis will lose whatever little chance they have to retain power if they project him as a PM candidate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom