What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

Stop your arrogance here as if you know every thing here.

By the way your bias is visible with your cheap posters and some propaganda against a party.

ASEAN is a more of geopolitical block which consists of nations in south east Asia.

they have a different set of principle when it comes to trade, Even China which is the biggest trading partner is not given membership here.

At least you came closer to what you said before, after visiting WIKI:

ASEAN is a regional block mate not a trading block like BRICS

Now eat a crow!

At least you came closer to what you said before, after visiting WIKI:

ASEAN is a regional block mate not a trading block like BRICS

Now eat a crow!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

That is funny asking a membership for India in ASEAN when their biggest trading partner is not given membership and the block is confined to South Asian region i.e more like a regional block.

I am going through wiki :lol::lol:

Just make sure the Indians don't cut off their nose to spite their face - you know this saying?

It is easy to people to say cutting off tie with Italy. What does that get you? Your military in some way still depends on Italy. Not the other way around.

When you are in a weak position - put your head down, work the hardest you could. When you are strong and influencing enough, then you can make threats. In fact, you don't even need to make those threats, other nations will just respect you.

LOL we faced off the biggest adversaries when we were at the weakest point in 71 and in 74 and 98 by way of nuke tests, Italy is a baby in diapers in comparison. The only thing that will prevent us from getting back those convicts is our own politicians who may have had some side deal with the Italians to write off a corruption case in the agustawestland deal.

That was the first guy who left after paying blood money, I was asking about the second guy who crashed his car when he was drunk and two Pakistani's died, did the second one too paid compensation and left? - and it was a genuine need to know as there was no follow up news, or I would have missed it - as I said I have no intention to troll.

and, as for this matter, I think GOI is taking it quite serriously, lets see what happens in a couple of weeks.

Dear - Let me remind you diplomats have immunity, so he was not under trial in our courts.

Now back to topic: Italians were under trial in Indian courts, but India sent them on vacation and now winning about it.

LOL? Are you an idiot?

What Italy did was the ultimate show of disrespect to your country. Show some respect to yourself first.

Are you talking to me?? if yes then save your patronising cr@p for someone else. What Italy did was below the belt and a breach of trust and they dishonoured themselves by this act, and as for what India has to do - we'll do it by the book and not some cheap @ss theiving.

Yeh, India 5hit it's pants because of China, and I'll take G Parthasarathy's word over any pdf member!

an other false flager. and u will be stupid to believe him. He knowledge is just based on rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just watching an NDTV report that described the current interim PM of italy as a 'Joker'. Turns out he really is a some sort of a clown.

Not really. Italian PM Mario Monti is a well known economist, not a regular politician. A bit like Manmohan Singh.

When it comes to economy India do have its strengths, the growth prospect is looking good :cheers:

Bhai according to my understanding of economics- that will open up new channels/ markets for china- Pakistan/ Bangladesh?- indias loss is china and co's gain- with already strong chinese economy india will suffer more- i am sure the indian decision makers are considering that aspect aswell-

Its not easy to sustain as you think it will be- even russia cant afford european union bycott-

Good Luck-

Bhai according to my understanding of economics- that will open up new channels/ markets for china- Pakistan/ Bangladesh?- indias loss is china and co's gain- with already strong chinese economy india will suffer more- i am sure the indian decision makers are considering that aspect aswell-

Its not easy to sustain as you think it will be- even russia cant afford european union bycott-

Good Luck-

Yes brother but India can use the trade cards as Italy wants benefit from market in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom