What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

sorry i didnt have time to browse through this thread in its entirety...

but can one of the indians here who have knowledge on it tell me what 'consequences' pm singh is referring to?

payments for AgustaWestland deal are already terminated so what other leverage is available (apart from threats to take it to ICJ or diplomatic mission etc)

Quoting myself ...

My dear friends, India is among Italy's top ten investment destinations. They are hoping to notch up the trade volume to 15 bullion euros with India by 2015. They even have a special "desk-italia" to promote investments in and assistance to Indian industry. Italian businesses are pretty strong in India when it comes to B2B, we also host many of their data centers as well.

Italian investors are not only exploring the first class cities of India, but also looking at Tier II and III cities in this country.

They stand to lose significantly IF we want to strike. But we probably won't.

Trolling aside, my point was that Indian judiciary is idiotic and got what it deserved.

While it does look like that in hindsight, it was a unique case & was probably treated that way & imo, correctly so. The jurisdiction issue itself is very complicated and the fact that the Indian courts ruled that they have jurisdiction, proves that they weren't going easy. As for the release of the two men into the ambassador's care, it simply reflects the nature of this case. Everything unusual about it.

(this btw is a reply only given because you out "trolling aside":))

Reminds me of a picture from 2008 :D.
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

Quoting myself ...

While trade sanctions would hurt Italy more, it still hurts us & I see no point in going overboard in this matter. We after all, trade with Pakistan whom we accuse of doing far graver things against us.

Reminds me of a picture from 2008 :D.
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

Interesting cartoon. Your military doesn't seem to confident enough with that hypothesis(of barking dogs seldom biting) but getting the poor civilians to test it.:lol:

Indians seem to only have respect for themselves when it comes to Pakistan.

:lol:

Indians seem to only have respect for themselves when it comes to Pakistan.

:lol:

Not really. Indians give Pakistan a far more longer rope & are willing to forgive & forget graver transgressions but get extra sensitive when an European nation is involved.

LoL. I know you are mad. ROFL

Trolling aside, my point was that Indian judiciary is idiotic and got what it deserved.

Remember that incident in the 90's when that American kid got caned for vandalism in Singapore?

I mean If Singapore stood up to US protests, you guys should have been able to handle Italy.

The Americans were threatening them with all kinds of ****, but they stood true to their laws.

On the other hand India is giving the Italians vacations?

I mean wtf is wrong with your country?

It seems like a bad case of white worship.

Indians are very timid people. They worship the whites, the whites treat this as a sign of weakness, they know no matter what they do, India won't do jack to them because Indians love to worship white people. You earn respect in this world, respect comes from fear. When you act timid, people take that as weakness and they keep screwing you until you stand upto them.
Indians are too scared to do anything that hurts the feelings of white people. For the whites, that's a sign of a weak country.
The whites only fear and respect countries that stand upto them, you won't be liked by them but they will respect you because they treat you as an equal. Until India and Indians stop their white worshipping and have some respect for themselves, the whites will continue to treat Indians as low class humans.

You earn respect in this world, not demand it!

whites or orange indians dont care..when their ambassador will b in jail then you will know. talk about indians being timid after 23rd when the deadline expires

if indians were weak we would have let their ship go. they were made to dock in coast. although italains already paid hefty compensation we didnt let the marines go. indian court allowed the marines to go only after their ambassador give it in written they will come back after casting vote . it was government to government level interaction. now if these italians are being shameless that doest mean indias are weak. lets see if indian government take it lieing around after this betrayal by italian government.

as far italian ambassadors immunity is concerned His diplomatic immunity came to a halt the moment he signed the bail contract... He is now officially an international culprit The president of india has every right to put any diplomatic person behind bars under any circumstances which endangers the nation!!!....

LOL kiddo this is Pakistan's forum itself.

U r just a guest bitching abt host in their house.

Be ready for being kicked out.

lol..really???I thought that members from any country are welcomed here to submit their opinion..

Let's watch what gonna happen this time, still stay as a banana nation as usual or really do something?
But I do not think Indian will do something real except barking, they have such kind traditions.

Let's watch what gonna happen this time, still stay as a banana nation as usual or really do something?
But I do not think Indian will do something real except barking, they have such kind traditions.

ur stupidity is not surprising considering ur limited chinese noodles brain

Indians are very timid people. They worship the whites, the whites treat this as a sign of weakness, they know no matter what they do, India won't do jack to them because Indians love to worship white people. You earn respect in this world, respect comes from fear. When you act timid, people take that as weakness and they keep screwing you until you stand upto them.
Indians are too scared to do anything that hurts the feelings of white people. For the whites, that's a sign of a weak country.
The whites only fear and respect countries that stand upto them, you won't be liked by them but they will respect you because they treat you as an equal. Until India and Indians stop their white worshipping and have some respect for themselves, the whites will continue to treat Indians as low class humans.

You earn respect in this world, not demand it!

low class humans.....lol.....as if they treat u and pakistanis in a high class way :omghaha:

LoL. I know you are mad. ROFL

Remember that incident in the 90's when that American kid got caned for vandalism in Singapore?

I mean If Singapore stood up to US protests, you guys should have been able to handle Italy.

The Americans were threatening them with all kinds of ****, but they stood true to their laws.

On the other hand India is giving the Italians vacations?

I mean wtf is wrong with your country?

It seems like a bad case of white worship.

This is a diplomatic strife between two soverign countries instead of contributing to the thread, your simply trolling and please stop using the term "white worship," its offensive seriously and stop blaming white people for everything geez, this is 'italian-indienne' problem. I am just saying this because trolling indienne members will not make them agree with your view point and the same applies to some chinois members scoring their chocolat points.

I hope this strife can be diplomatically settled and taking this to UN may be an option that inde government can adopt in protest and i wish good luck to both sides as also italiene argument is not that weak FYI as some members are exaggerating indienne position though I may have a slight bias.

This is a diplomatic strife between two soverign countries instead of contributing to the thread, your simply trolling and please stop using the term "white worship," its offensive seriously and stop blaming white people for everything geez, this is 'italian-indienne' problem. I am just saying this because trolling indienne members will not make them agree with your view point and the same applies to some chinois members scoring their chocolat points.

I hope this strife can be diplomatically settled and taking this to UN may be an option that inde government can adopt in protest and i wish good luck to both sides as italiene argument is not that weak as some members put it though I may have a slight bias.

dude the chinese have a attitude problem in the real sense of the way....they seldoim realize that they are just a slave labour force for the west....the japs raped them in WW2 and they'll be raped again similarly..just by making some destroyers one doesnt just simply substitute jap experience....the pakistanis lol lets just not waste our precious time on them...time as they say is too dear and valuable

ur stupidity is not surprising considering ur limited chinese noodles brain

low class humans.....lol.....as if they treat u and pakistanis in a high class way :omghaha:

Post reported, personal attack and talking nonsense.
See, it proved what I said again, they can do nothing except barking.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom