What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

Only MMS is shouting and he will stop shouting when mummy sonia will signal him.Its done deal with italy to save family a## from westland deal.

and in coming elections,its going to be big issue that how italian sonia di that for her mother land

They'll do some hoopla to save themselves from the opposition and then we are back to square one - this has Sonia Maino written all over it. Who the F let's murder suspects go on 4 week vacations in the first place? even the SC's gone corrupt.

Well, lets see how it unfolds, GOI has given 10 days Ultimatum to the Italians which will end on 23 March.

I guess, the strongest action we can take is to expel their diplomats from New Delhi and cut off all Diplomatic Ties with them.

ill tell you what will happen....

idiot aam janta would have forgotten the issue by then and it will be business as usual.....why do you think they gave 10 day ultimatum....? it is not because there was no flight between rome and delhi in the inbetween days.....

Only MMS is shouting and he will stop shouting when mummy sonia will signal him.Its done deal with italy to save family a## from westland deal.

and in coming elections,its going to be big issue that how italian sonia di that for her mother land

Spot on. Infact this is what i said the moment Augusta Westland controversy broke out..

haha.. better let those marines go scot free, or else will disclose the beneficiary's name!! Go on Italians try this... you never know, It may work.. :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...canica-arrested-india-bribes.html#post3910686

I would like to see a more aggressive India viz a viz Italy. After all two Indian citizens were shot dead by Italian Marines in Indian waters. India should have never released those Marines when they were under Indian custody. That was a big mistake,

Everyone has colluded in this including the media... arrgghhhh:hitwall:

and the aam janta who is jumping up and down at italy's betrayal.....lol...it was the congress that betrayed us fools...not italy....

even the SC's gone corrupt.

altamas kabir has already been appointed as the head of armed forces tribunal after his retirement in coming months...its always pays to be in the good books of the future employer....and the next chief justice would be the same like him...

they were sent to italy for celebrating chrismas on the condition they will return by jan 10 which they did.. this time they were sent for voting in elections but the italian government this time shows their pathetic lieing attitude. i m pretty sure italains ambassadir wont be let go easily this time

this is an act of betrayal by italian government. this is not how civilised governments work with each other. i m sure italians will be back or they may b made to pay for this fiasco

Italy don't give a damn about India. India has no leverage over Italy. If they don't sell weapons to India, they will find other customers. India is utterly powerless to do anything about this.
This incident has just shown what a meek, weak and powerless country India truly is. The ultra nationalist Indians on this board have too high an opinion of their country. This has opened their eyes about India's position in this world.....a mere footnote.

LOL.

Indians worship white man. White man kicks Indians in the balls. Indians cry.

They'll do some hoopla to save themselves from the opposition and then we are back to square one - this has Sonia Maino written all over it. Who the F let's murder suspects go on 4 week vacations in the first place? even the SC's gone corrupt.

There are two different issues here. Everyone agrees that what the Italian government has done is not acceptable but the original case itself is quite different. They were two men from the Italian military on official duty who mistakenly shot the two fishermen. In what may not even be in Indian jurisdiction. The issue blew up in Kerala because of politics. The only argument here could have been one of suitable compensation. Otherwise India risks its own troops abroad getting caught in U.N. duties or in other actions with this precedence being cited. After all, the Indian navy blew up a Thai boat which was being used as a mother ship by pirates & which might have resulted in loss of Thai lives. The GoI was caught in a bind because of the "Italian" connection with any leniency being perceived as being due to Sonia Gandhi. The GoI adopted a largely hands off policy allowing the matter to be decided in a court when it should have worked it out diplomatically.

If the SC had wrong intentions as you suggest, they could have just thrown out the case on jurisdictional matters, no point in doing something like this which makes them look bad. The Italian marines were treated differently, imo correctly because they were on official work when this incident happened & unlike other cases, would be the concern of the government that put them in that situation. This matter has now been allowed to get out of hand & now with the Italians behaving foolishly, will only go on a downward spiral from here. Pointless & unnecessarily damaging to both countries.

LOL.

Indians worship white man. White man kicks Indians in the balls. Indians cry.

....and an Pakistani man with no balls comes to gloat.:lol:

Surgical strikes is probably why someone has no balls left...........:)

LoL. I know you are mad. ROFL

Trolling aside, my point was that Indian judiciary is idiotic and got what it deserved.

Remember that incident in the 90's when that American kid got caned for vandalism in Singapore?

I mean If Singapore stood up to US protests, you guys should have been able to handle Italy.

The Americans were threatening them with all kinds of ****, but they stood true to their laws.

On the other hand India is giving the Italians vacations?

I mean wtf is wrong with your country?

It seems like a bad case of white worship.

Back
Top Bottom