What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

Welcome sure they r. But only civilized members rest must restrict themselves to indian forum.

I thought I'm far more civilized than many General or even some of senior members here..by the way,I don't think you are a MOD or owner of this forum,who allow us to participate in a debate equally.but if they restrict our(Indian members') movement on basis of our "Uncivilized manner",sure we'll.thanks for your advice.

This is a valid view point and I while following the international stories do not follow the stories closely and you are right that the pain of partition affected everyone deeply and I do apologize for bringing that sentiment. While White people or anglosaxon committed some horrific acts but you cannot simply do the same racism against them. I mean this an eye for an eye attitude will make world blind and this story caught my eye partially because it was a diplomatic strife though you were making it a racial based on. Raz once again, I did not intentionally want to bring the painful sentiments in the past and your right that I do have to visit to understand reality however this is a diplomatic strife between Italy and Inde, so pakistan involvement is minimum as far as government is concerned. As far as partition go, Raz I know past is hard to let go even Quèbec is still trying to keep itself in past but sometimes move ahead is a better option and in due time, the old wounds will slowly heal and trolling or insulting indienne members may not bring that satisfaction, which peace may bring to the region.

I don't even troll Indians for self gratification.

I troll them so that they realize the truth.

Indian psyche is so twisted that they look up to whites while discriminating against their own.

Is this kind of thinking prevalent in Pakistan? Sure is.

But not at such a level as India.

Sir, for me Partition us just hearing the stories of the hardships my elders had to face. I still have family members alive from partition era, including an uncle whose tongue was cut out by Hindu extremists at the age of 9.

The Indians here accuse me of trolling, but at the end of the night they know that I bring a point forward that even they ponder in solitude.

This is a valid view point and I while following the international stories do not follow the stories closely and you are right that the pain of partition affected everyone deeply and I do apologize for bringing that sentiment. While White people or anglosaxon committed some horrific acts but you cannot simply do the same racism against them. I mean this an eye for an eye attitude will make world blind and this story caught my eye partially because it was a diplomatic strife though you were making it a racial based on. Raz once again, I did not intentionally want to bring the painful sentiments in the past and your right that I do have to visit to understand reality however this is a diplomatic strife between Italy and Inde, so pakistan involvement is minimum as far as government is concerned. As far as partition go, Raz I know past is hard to let go even Quèbec is still trying to keep itself in past but sometimes move ahead is a better option and in due time, the old wounds will slowly heal and trolling or insulting indienne members may not bring that satisfaction, which peace may bring to the region.

Indian psyche is so twisted that they look up to whites while discriminating against their own.

Sir, for me Partition is just hearing the stories of the hardships my elders had to face. I still have family members alive from partition era, including an uncle whose tongue was cut out by Hindu extremists at the age of 9.

The Indians here accuse me of trolling, but at the end of the night they know that I bring a point forward that even they ponder in solitude.

I thought I'm far more civilized than many General or even some of senior members here..by the way,I don't think you are a MOD or owner of this forum,who allow us to participate in a debate equally.but if they restrict our(Indian members') movement on basis of our "Uncivilized manner",sure we'll.thanks for your advice.

We Pakistanis r the host members here n u the int. members r just guest members not host members or anything else.

I think i have made my point clear now.

Sir, for me Partition us just hearing the stories of the hardships my elders had to face. I still have family members alive from partition era, including an uncle whose tongue was cut out by Hindu extremists at the age of 9.

Can you elaborate on the looking up to white, i have seen some other mention this though i do not understand it. Like want to look white???, why would anybody sane want to look pasty blah :undecided:

Indian HC knew very well that these guys were going to be AWOL. Once you lose custody, you lose all. Their only option is to kick the Ambassador out.

Everything else will amount to a whole squat.

Can you elaborate on the looking up to white, i have seen some other mention this though i do not understand it. Like want to look white???, why would anybody sane want to look pasty blah :undecided:

Law of universe. People want to do opposite of themselves.

Why do you whites want to tan so badly?

Same as dark skinned people wanting to bleach their skin so badly.

It's all mental poison. And all of it due to the British.

Bringing down one caste and bringing up another only to create fighting amongst countrymen.

Religion? They still do it.

In Pakistan today they still do it.

How did the white man try to poison the Chinese?

The white man wanted all Chinese to become drug addicts.

They wanted all Chinese people to be addicted to Opium.

The Chinese were strong and had a sense of unity and kicked the white drug peddlers out of their country.

While there may be (or not) some truth in these statement , I hope India stands up to Italy and not let them take advantage of India's kindness.

Italy is like a 3rd world power (both economic & military ), so India MUST get those marines back .

While there may be (or not) some truth in these statement , I hope India stands up to Italy and not let them take advantage of India's kindness.

Italy is like a 3rd world power (both economic & military ), so India MUST get those marines back .

LOL Indian.

Do you give Pakistani prisoners vacations?

That should answer your may or may not bull **** question.

Will Indian film industry Bollywood make a film about this incident? If they do proceeds should go to the families who have suffered lost ones. Indian government and judicial system has failed to provide justice to its citizens and in doing so has failed to justify their own existence.

Italy is actually the fourth largest economy in the EU. It is no Greece.

Italy is actually the fourth largest economy in the EU. It is no Greece.

While our countries make Italian shitty goods, Yeah the armani t shirts and wallets Italy is supposed to scare India?

Only PAKISTAN scares India, not some shitty small white nation.

While our countries make Italian shitty goods, Yeah the armani t shirts and wallets Italy is supposed to scare India?

what a love towards India razpak... lol

"Scare" does not amount to leverage in intenational affairs. NK scares a lot of nations, but has no international clout.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom