What's new

Italian Marines Going Home For X-MAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has made an official assurance that they will prosecute perpetrators of 26-11....I suppose that should be enough for you.

After all if you have no qualms about believing white christians ...brown muslims also deserve the same level of faith.

BTW ..in case they dont come back ...... what is the congress govt. going to do that will create 'diplomatic crisis' ?? We cry 'Shame Shame, puppy shame ' loudly ?

Criticize the govt after the due date, What makes you think they are not coming back ? Did Rome directly call you to inform that ? In case they dont come back, as you said we all cry shame shame puppy shame and vote for BJP, ok.

As for Pak assurance, i have to be content with their claim unless i can count on you to sneek into pak, and do the needful for GOI.

Wait till 10 Januay 2013...its just a few days away.....

I am not interested in knowing if the Italians keep their word or not.

That might be your fantasy due to certain 'religious reasons', so you wait for it and you can celebrate a second christmas if they do return.

I am more interested in know why the congress govt. forced the court to grant bail in a Non bailable offence, release their passport, allowed them to leave the country and allowed for blood money to be paid to the victims, all of which are contrary to the laws of this country.

I am keen to understand why the congress govt. dont show the same enthusiasm for Indian prisoners in foreign jails ....and Indian prisoners in Indian jails. I want to understand why in their 60 year rule they have destroyed the Justice system and the courts by infinite delays, but move fast for foreigners.

That is the best part........those Marines have been charged under section 307, attempt to murder which is a Non Bailable offence :enjoy:

at least Indians do not get bail when booked under section 307.........I guess some people are 'more equal' for GoI. Doesn't hurt your chances if you are a white christian.

....but what do we know ...we are emotional fools :coffee:

The bail was given by the Kerala High Court. High Courts have wide discretionary powers in granting bail and are not fettered by any limitations .

Criticize the govt after the due date, What makes you think they are not coming back ? Did Rome directly call you to inform that ? In case they dont come back, as you said we all cry shame shame puppy shame and vote for BJP, ok.

...I have answered this absurd logic above.

As for Pak assurance, i have to be content with their claim unless i can count on you to sneek into pak, and do the needful for GOI.

...wow ..this must be a new low for congi stooges, citizens of Indian now have to take 'direct action' a la Jinnah rather than expect the govt. to act on their behalf. :lol:

I am not interested in knowing if the Italians keep their word or not.

That might be your fantasy due to certain 'religious reasons', so you wait for it and you can celebrate a second christmas if they do return.

I am more interested in know why the congress govt. forced the court to grant bail in a Non bailable offence, release their passport, allowed them to leave the country and allowed for blood money to be paid to the victims, all of which are contrary to the laws of this country.

I am keen to understand why the congress govt. dont show the same enthusiasm for Indian prisoners in foreign jails ....and Indian prisoners in Indian jails. I want to understand why in their 60 year rule they have destroyed the Justice system and the courts by infinite delays, but move fast for foreigners.

Please do explain the certain religious reasons that you claim, we have ?

...I have answered this absurd logic above.

...wow ..this must be a new low for congi stooges, citizens of Indian now have to take 'direct action' a la Jinnah rather than expect the govt. to act on their behalf. :lol:

Who are you calling a congi stooge ? Mind your language. I have stayed and worked in Gujarat where i have seen a lot of Hinduvata people, but very less fools like you, who wear their emotions on their sleeves and rub their noses with it every day.

The decision was made under the Indian Law. Nobody is above the law, not even the white Christians as you claim.

BJP-Well,some leaders
RSS-No way!!!!!!!
Do u have any Idea what ur talking about ... BJP is the political Wing of RSS... every single carder of BJP comes from RSS or it Allied organizations who believe in Hindu Nationalism others r not admitted into BJP ...

I do respect Swamy Vivekananda a lot

What sort of secularism???

‘sarva dharma sambhava’ is understood to mean ‘all religions are equal/possible’ and that the term stands for multiculturalism.

‘Sarva dharma sambhava’ mean that ‘all religions are true/possible’. Dharma is not religion. Dharma is dharma. It applies to the Indian ‘religions’. Jainism, Buddhism and any other sect or creed that varies around the Indian dharma. It essentially means that they are possible. That duality exists in singularity. That they are the same but seem different or are different and seem the same.

The goat and lion are different animals and yet they go to the same earth [after death].

All religion are respected should be tolerated but Hindu Culture should be real culture of India... for that Hinduism should be Dominant ...

Wait till 10 January 2013
U can wait till the end of this earth but nothings gonna Happen they r not gonna return ...

U people call zaxcolix a Hindu Exteremist, RSS Fanatic etc ... But look what he doing here ... he is Trying to give justice to a Indian Christian who was killed by a Foreigner ... But who r u people defending ??? a Non Indian who killed a Indian & then compensated his family by few million rupees ... what ur logic here... Dharma stands with zaxcolix not with u all...

Please do explain the certain religious reasons that you claim, we have ?
The religious reasons u can understand if u read this thread from the start ... About Rome connection with priests of Kerala church along with priest trying to influence a CHristian minister in Kerala as well giving clean chit to Marines apart from that the out of court Blood money payment... & the fact the Judgement was passed by Two christian Judges
... is enough for more suspicions ...

The bail was given by the Kerala High Court. High Courts have wide discretionary powers in granting bail and are not fettered by any limitations .

First the court asked the opinion to Kerala govt, who opposed the bail saying that two French guys who got bail in the same way in some suspected spy case did not return. Then the court asked central govt who was okay with it. There is only 6 crore bank guarantee not on personal bail.

No, you got it wrong. Its for you to explain why the word of the Italian matter so much to you.

It is you who got it wrong, I dont care about the word of the Italian, btw what proof have you got to show the word of the italian released the culprits ( to their freedom as many claim ).

My point is that the Judge knows more about the judiciary than we people. If there are loop holes, it is very easy to slip by the clutches of law. How many Indians have slipped though ? If those marines have found some loopholes, how is that their problem ? Problem lies with our IPC.

First the court asked the opinion to Kerala govt, who opposed the bail saying that two French guys who got bail in the same way in some suspected spy case did not return. Then the court asked central govt who was okay with it. There is only 6 crore bank guarantee not on personal bail.
Now if the Issue is related to Italian Marines u know the Center would never say no ... ( quattrocchi , Indian Antique stealing case , along with dual citizenship case , false education certificates etc etc would come out ) so yes was always expected from center ... & why we Hindus should bother ... if these people dont care about giving justice to a victim of there own community ...

:lol:

Conditions for bail are standard. What conditions they are is left to the judge. I was responding to the argument that section 307 was a non bailable offense & that bail could not be granted. Pointed out that no restriction existed for high court judges. Hence bail was correctly(legally) granted & no violation of law took place (in granting bail).

Conditions for bail are standard. What conditions they are is left to the judge. I was responding to the argument that section 307 was a non bailable offense & that bail could not be granted. Pointed out that no restriction existed for high court judges. Hence bail was correctly(legally) granted & no violation of law took place (in granting bail).

Bail offcource as per legal, but they could have taken the objections of Kerala government more seriously.

Bail offcource as per legal, but they could have taken the objections of Kerala government more seriously.

Again, it is common to call for any objections but the High court judges are not bound by any objection raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom