What's new

Italian Marines Going Home For X-MAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being too harsh. Look at this case. The men were acting on orders of the Italian government in as much they were on official duty. Even if they were guilty of shooting the fishermen within Indian jurisdiction, it is still a matter between the two governments unless of course, Italy disclaimed any responsibility. The marines were acting on behalf of their government. Prosecuting them will set a dangerous precedence, one that might well come & bite us on our backsides.The fact that this case has gone this far is itself extraordinary. No easy answers here.

By your logic, it is an act or war on India by killing Indians in Indian land/water by other uniformed nationalities.

If that reply is to remind me of Pakistan's inferiority complex, it did not work. Pakistan has never had any spine, but India certainly claims to have one and then you have incidents like these.

India too suffers from an inferiority complex.

Cant you read??? They haven not been convicted yet and were released on bail for 2 weeks!
Dont jump into some nonsense predictions! We will see the answer in 2 weeks anyway.

Freaking idiot, retard! How can he claim such BS! Who has forgiven them???
Syro-malabar Church is now a mere puppet of the vatican after some bishops became cardinals :hitwall:

You are being too harsh. Look at this case. The men were acting on orders of the Italian government in as much they were on official duty. Even if they were guilty of shooting the fishermen within Indian jurisdiction, it is still a matter between the two governments unless of course, Italy disclaimed any responsibility. The marines were acting on behalf of their government. Prosecuting them will set a dangerous precedence, one that might well come & bite us on our backsides.The fact that this case has gone this far is itself extraordinary. No easy answers here.

They have killed two innocent men! Go and tell you BS to their families !

Freaking idiot, retard! How can he claim such BS! Who has forgiven them???
Syro-malabar Church is now a mere puppet of the vatican after some bishops became cardinals :hitwal

Susyapakyam is a latin Bishop.not a Syro-malabar Bishop..
Are you a Syro-malabar christian?You meant George Allencherry??

Nah...it was local priests who mediated to Italian government...it happened long before 'bail' thing

No need to mix this with up with religion,Even I thought the same like you....
But then the family of fisherman withdrew the petition when paid the compensation.....
I dont think the Italians or the Church was not trying to make them do this-This wont affect the case as its marines vs the state(India)

Killing of a cow is a big crime against humanity.Killing a man and his 2 pre-teen sons by burning doesn't count as a crime????
Justice done:tup: Christians are only 2.4% of total Orissa population.What about killing and raping Christians as in Kandamal??I dont know much about protestent Churches there though.

Are we doing that????

Yes ...the all powerful Indian 'local priests' who gets direct access to the Italian president and are international diplomats just by their virtue of being 'priests'....

kerala priests reject blood money for fishermens families

Christian priests in Kerala have waded into the controversy surrounding the Italian marines......Priests from Kanyakumari and Kollam, places from where the two killed fishermen hailed, joined Thiruvananthapuram diocese priests for a meeting on Thursday.
They said they would not settle for a compromise through compensation and demanded that the culprits be punished as per the rules of the country. They rejected that the families would accept any blood money to let the Italians go scot-free.
The priests insisted that the victim fishermen's families should be compensated but not in exchange for the freedom of the accused marines.
There has been considerable debate surrounding the entry of Christian priests into the negotiations. George Alencherry, India's newest Roman Catholic cardinal, created a flutter after his statements to the Vatican news agency that he was in touch with a Kerala minister to seek a peaceful resolution to the situation.
There was widespread outrage over the statement. The cardinal later backtracked. Alencherry is a part of the body of 22 new cardinals that would elect the successor to the current Pope.

I guess they must have got their 'cut' for them to turn approvers :tup:

My only confusion is why Blood Money cannot be accepted for killing 1 man and 2 kids by brown hindu Indians ...when the same can be accepted for killing of 2 men by white christian Italians?

BTW ...to your disappointment ...SC did not give death penalty to Dara Singh.

There is a Problem with Abrahamic Religions they try to influence political policies once they get in significant numbers ...

We all know the role of Churchs in supporting North east militant organizations & Batting for the western countries keeping Indian interests below there Western masters ... Eg - Kundamkulam Project ...

The Irony is the two men Killed were Christians as well ... but a recent convert so the loyality would swing towards the White Italian skin ...

but if they ever try to interfere in case the person killed where Hindus then Hindus should have shown them there right place ...

I pity for the dead... ur community leaders r trading over ur death ... Did u deserve to be part of such people ... Hinduism what ever it is , good , Barbaric , Ugly, Medieval But I am proud to be one ... My Community wont ever Trade my death for few lakh rupees ...

& for my mother Dignity of his dead son is a bigger issue then how she is gonna survive after me....

Yes ...the all powerful Indian 'local priests' who gets direct access to the Italian president and are international diplomats just by their virtue of being 'priests'....

kerala priests reject blood money for fishermens families

^^^Isnt that good???

I guess they must have got their 'cut' for them to turn approvers :tup:

It was only reported by a Italian Agency.period!!!

My only confusion is why Blood Money cannot be accepted for killing 1 man and 2 kids by brown hindu Indians ...when the same can be accepted for killing of 2 men by white christian Italians?

Did that make the state stop persecution of marines???No!!!

BTW ...to your disappointment ...SC did not give death penalty to Dara Singh.

Idiots like him(who are blinded by religious hate) must be dipped in hot oil and fried up!!!

Susyapakyam is a latin Bishop.not a Syro-malabar Bishop..
Are you a Syro-malabar christian?You meant George Allencherry??

ok I did not know that, In this case I will take my comment back.

Yes I am a Syro-malabar christian

ok I did not know that, In this case I will take my comment back.

Yes I am a Syro-malabar christian

me too:D

the media is playing games in these issue.

1 )they ask the bishops about this issue(bait)

2 )the bishops would not say things like 'punish those rascals':lol:
Instead they would say something like legal procedure must go on and we have forgived them (or else what would they say?? )(got the catch now)

3)the media will report this and say"the bishop has forgiven the marines''.They will connect this to recent Vatican Visit and say"He recently went to Italy blah blah"..In this recent age who needs to go to Italy to communicate with Pope/Italian government???

^^^Isnt that good???
It was only reported by a Italian Agency.period!!!
Did that make the state stop persecution of marines???No!!!
Idiots like him(who are blinded by religious hate) must be dipped in hot oil and fried up!!!

...understanding sarcasm is not your strength .....I got that.

The reality is that even 'local priests' rejected the 'Blood money' but later compromised (..hence the suspicion that they got their respective 'cut'). The Italian govt. made use of their soft power (Christianity/church) to force a compromise with tacit support of the Indian church.

Its pathetic that fellow kerala christians take pride in this and are jumping over each other to pat themselves on their back. More ironic that some of them claimed to be christian 'hindutva'. (Hindutva represents Nationalism, i.e. Nation first)

If the Italian marines continue to be prosecuted (not persecuted, as per you) it is because of Hindu nationalists who are demanding Justice for death of 'Indians'.

........ dipping in hot oil and frying people live was last done by christians during the inquisition. No doubt you represent them.

Bullshit. The marines aint coming back. Vatican knows which strings to pull to get them to safety. The local church has a big share of the blame in this..All I can say is traitors. More vaticanos than vaticanos.

Italian govt understood that they cannot force India to release the marines.so played the underhand through the church and the govt happily danced to their tune.

The big deal is they are not coming back.

Kerala HC has allowed them to go home for couple of weeks for Christmas. If the government has taken the decision alone then I would be inclined to say it is a big deal considering the experience we had with Italians. And Italian Ambassador has given an undertaking in the court. If they are not coming back, it is going to be a big deal as the diplomatic tussle will explode with the credility of Italian government questioned.

If Sallu was allowed to shoot abroad and make 100 crore movies while on bail, then this should be fine as well.

They have killed two innocent men! Go and tell you BS to their families !

Before calling my statements BS, maybe you should acquaint yourself with the facts. The families who you referred to told a court that they had reached a settlement with the Italians & said that they wanted to withdraw any claim. A different thing that the SC took a different view. So maybe you should read before starting off on your sanctimonious humbug.

The Kerala High Court on Friday allowed the referral of the suit seeking compensation for the killing of two fishermen by Italian marines to a Lok Adalat.

The request for the transfer was made jointly by the Italian government, owners of Enrica Lexie -- the merchant vessel on which the marines were posted -- and the legal heirs of the two victims after they informed the court they had reached a settlement.

The Italian government and the ship owners told the court that the victims' families would be paid Rs. 1 crore each and the heirs submitted before the court that they had withdrawn the criminal charges against the marines as part of the agreement.
Families drop charges against killer Italian marines : South, News - India Today

Here is the take of an ex-IFS officer on the whole thing.....written in April 2012

Chandy becomes fall guy

...........Broadly, the entire high drama was enacted to impress the Kerala voter during the Piravom bypoll on March 17. Now that the Congress-led alliance won, it’s time to kiss and make up with Rome.

...........In a nutshell, Italian government agreed to pay blood money to the families of the deceased fishermen and have approached the Supreme Court seeking an order for the release of their Marines in custody in Thiruvananthapuram, while our Central government has implicitly backed the Italian plea by informing the Supreme Court that the Kerala government exceeded its authority by seizing the Italian ship, which was in the high seas.

Bravo! Chums, we are all zombies. We are supposed to believe that all those gutsy moves by the Kerala government against the Italian Marines were impetuous actions by country bumpkins who didn’t know the ABC of international law. Whereas, Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy had been telling us he was closely consulting Delhi and on top of it, his actions were also resoundingly backed by Defence MInister A.K.Antony on several occasions in public statements.

The endgame is probably going to be like this: ‘Alas, Chandy being a local politician acted improperly, whereas the detention of the Italian Marines was actually improper, and, pray, what can the UPA government do but to let the due process of law take its course and allow Marines go back to their homeland?’ The Italians must be laughing. Not even in Sicily such things can happen.

..after all if salman khan who killed a deer and who has crores of property in India is allowed to go out of India for a few days ...surely we can let the Italians go. :tup:

looks like indian judges have slave minds and inferiority complex too just like public....where is rule of law in india where an italian embassy clerk can approach the chief justice of india directly in his chamber and offer him a deal of establishing 6 caror as security that is basically a a part of the deal and chief justice saying oh thats a lot of money 6 carore...never seen this much money in my whole life...yea sure go on you deposit the money in our bank and we will release the prisoners for sometime so that they can celebrate their event in their hometown.....and it time india earns some interest on 6 carore rupees for a couple of days.

i can imagine ur ignorance..its called a bail...and 6crs is a surety

yes they need to go back -- burlexconi needs help with his parties ---b*** b***

Sab Italian maya hai :D..

Btw how much money victims ll get to celebrate X-mas. ??? Assh0Le...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom