What's new

Italian Marines Going Home For X-MAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they have been held in custody pending trail for going on 1 year now.

There has no doubt been some political wrangling going on and the Italians must have made a sweet deal to the GoI and sufficient assurances that the Marines will be returned. We will never know what goes on behind closed doors.

A significant discount on the ARX-160 currently in the running to be the next AR of the IA could have been offered lol!

...How many Indian prisoner's in Indian Jails get to go home for 'Diwali'? ....how many Indian citizens in foreign jails gets to come home for 'Diwali' ...or 'dussehra'? ....you really dont get the point ?

Justice Katju of India was right about 90% indian's being emotional fools.

These Marines are on bail and charged and hence entitled to travel back for festivals just like any poor or rich Indian under trial on bail can travel out of his trial jurisdiction after applying for permission from the Trial Court Judge.

Justice Katju of India was right about 90% indian's being emotional fools.

These Marines are on bail and charged and hence entitled to travel back for festivals just like any poor or rich Indian under trial on bail can travel out of his trial jurisdiction after applying for permission from the Trial Court Judge.

That is the best part........those Marines have been charged under section 307, attempt to murder which is a Non Bailable offence :enjoy:

at least Indians do not get bail when booked under section 307.........I guess some people are 'more equal' for GoI. Doesn't hurt your chances if you are a white christian.

....but what do we know ...we are emotional fools :coffee:

Its pathetic that fellow kerala christians take pride in this and are jumping over each other to pat themselves on their back. More ironic that some of them claimed to be christian 'hindutva'. (Hindutva represents Nationalism, i.e. Nation first)
Some BAngladeshi member called me a RSS hindutva goon when I was defending India...............thats why I put it as my signature........................................................ .The word 'hindutva' has been hijacked(like vivekananda) by some bloody communalists
If the Italian marines continue to be prosecuted (not persecuted, as per you) it is because of Hindu nationalists who are demanding Justice for death of 'Indians'.
Define 'Hindu Nationalists'???
They continue to be prosecuted as India has a very good judicial system!!!!
........ dipping in hot oil and frying people live was last done by christians during the inquisition. No doubt you represent them.

Thats what India should do to any communalist idiot no matter from any religion.

...understanding sarcasm is not your strength .....I got that.

The reality is that even 'local priests' rejected the 'Blood money' but later compromised (..hence the suspicion that they got their respective 'cut'). The Italian govt. made use of their soft power (Christianity/church) to force a compromise with tacit support of the Indian church.

Its pathetic that fellow kerala christians take pride in this and are jumping over each other to pat themselves on their back. More ironic that some of them claimed to be christian 'hindutva'. (Hindutva represents Nationalism, i.e. Nation first)

If the Italian marines continue to be prosecuted (not persecuted, as per you) it is because of Hindu nationalists who are demanding Justice for death of 'Indians'.

........ dipping in hot oil and frying people live was last done by christians during the inquisition. No doubt you represent them.

They are on bail, they can travel anywhere if permitted by court. What is with you ? going after christians, we have contributed to our country in an equal manner. If you have any problem with the Italian lady, go and confront her, dont take your anger and shove it in our throats.

They are on bail, they can travel anywhere if permitted by court. What is with you ? going after christians, we have contributed to our country in an equal manner. If you have any problem with the Italian lady, go and confront her, dont take your anger and shove it in our throats.

I am speaking up for Justice to the murdered Indians who were 'Christians'. Who are you speaking up for ?

I have multiple problems with the congress , least of which happens to be the Italian lady. There is no anger.....only uncomfortable facts which is causing you distress.

I am speaking up for Justice to the murdered Indians who were 'Christians'. Who are you speaking up for ?

They have made an official assurance.aint that enough???
If they dont come back,there would be a diplomatic crisis

Some BAngladeshi member called me a RSS hindutva goon when I was defending India...............thats why I put it as my signature........................................................ .The word 'hindutva' has been hijacked(like vivekananda) by some bloody communalists
Thats what India should do to any communalist idiot no matter from any religion.

People who peddle uncomfortable truth is often called 'RSS hindutva goon', its the new Godwin's law.

Now ...Define communalist ?

Hindu Nationalist - Hindus who put Nation before religion i.e. Indians before Religion. (BJP, RSS)

I have multiple problems with the congress , least of which happens to be the Italian lady. There is no anger.....only uncomfortable facts which is causing you distress.

Causing me distress ? Rest assured it is an Indian judge who has given the verdict, not a kerala christian. This verdict has not given me any distress because i believe in the LAW and our judiciary.

First of all Hindutva was not started by Swami Vivekanada (atleast learn to take is Name with some respect ) ... the term was made by Vinayak Damodar Savarkarji... which includes the philosophy of Swamiji modern Hindu Reformist like Sri Aurobindo,Raja Ram Mohan roy ...Brahmo Samaj & Arya samaj ... other then influence from Indian Independence revolutionary movement like Anushilan Samiti, India House , Subash Chandra bose & Bal Gangadhar Tilak ...

secondly Hindu Nationalist or Political Hindutva is not communal ... its is very inclusive which Believes in " sarva dharma sambhava " which is Indian version of Secularism which is totally different from Secularism which India preaches today ... & ur not a Hindutvadi or a Hindu Nationalist ...

according to 1995 supreme court Judgement ...

"Ordinarily, Hindutva is understood as a way of life or a state of mind and is not to be equated with or understood as religious Hindu fundamentalism... it is a fallacy and an error of law to proceed on the assumption... that the use of words Hindutva or Hinduism per se depicts an attitude hostile to all persons practising any religion other than the Hindu religion... It may well be that these words are used in a speech to promote secularism or to emphasise the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos, or to criticise the policy of any political party as discriminatory or intolerant

They have left India & they r not gonna be returning back ... India has a Good Judicial system but Indian politicians r much intelligent & Powerful then it... such as that if they need they can easily Manipulate the Judicial system...

Calling people who peddle uncomfortable truth is often called 'RSS hindutva goon', its the new Godwin's law.
I know that
Now ...Define communalist ?

Any idiot who puts religion before country!!!!!!

Hindu Nationalist - Hindus who put Nation before religion i.e. Indians before Religion. (BJP, RSS)

BJP-Well,some leaders
RSS-No way!!!!!!!

First of all Hindutva was not started by Swami Vivekanada (atleast learn to take is Name with some respect ) ...

I do respect Swamy Vivekananda a lot.

secondly Hindu Nationalist or Political Hindutva is not communal ... its is very inclusive which Believes in " sarva dharma sambhava " which is Indian version of Secularism which is totally different from Secularism which India preaches today ... & ur not a Hindutvadi or a Hindu Nationalist ...

What sort of secularism???

They have left India & they r not gonna be returning back ... India has a Good Judicial system but Indian politicians r much intelligent & Powerful then it... such as that if they need they can easily Manipulate the Judicial system...

Wait till 10 January 2013

They have made an official assurance.aint that enough???
If they dont come back,there would be a diplomatic crisis

Pakistan has made an official assurance that they will prosecute perpetrators of 26-11....I suppose that should be enough for you.

After all if you have no qualms about believing white christians ...brown muslims also deserve the same level of faith.

BTW ..in case they dont come back ...... what is the congress govt. going to do that will create 'diplomatic crisis' ?? We cry 'Shame Shame, puppy shame ' loudly ?

Pakistan has made an official assurance that they will prosecute perpetrators of 26-11....I suppose that should be enough for you.

After all if you have no qualms about believing white christians ...brown muslims also deserve the same level of faith.

BTW ..in case they dont come back ...... what is the congress govt. going to do that will create 'diplomatic crisis' ?? We cry 'Shame Shame, puppy shame ' loudly ?

Wait till 10 Januay 2013...its just a few days away.....
leave it for now!!!
തല്*കാലം പോട്ടെ..... പള്ളിയില്* പോണം:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom