What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

So you have anything on the topic of the current GSLV launch?

"India to do XX by 20YY." Happy ??

Like a previous person already said, why not do it first then brag about it ??

Also, I am looking forward to 8K Digital Cinema footage of the next Indian GSLV launch.

There is nothing else expected from a failure like you.

Now you are done from this thread? Glad for that.

"India to do XX by 20YY." Happy ??

Like a previous person already said, why not do it first then brag about it ??

Also, I am looking forward to 8K Digital Cinema footage of the next Indian GSLV launch.

the average Chinese earns earn under 80 cents an hour- why does your country put out stats on how its pulling people out of poverty or projects what it will do in the next phase of its 5 year plan? - where an average kid at McDonald's make $9.00- 10.00 an hour and with health benefits around $120/day?

Your country, china, is using laurels in its space program that we did in the 60"s . I look forward to 2050 for you guys to achieve what we have done in the 80's

I can assure you it's definitely not jealousy. China has already achieved manned space flight and is a good 15 to 20 years ahead of India. It's more like a giant facepalm.

50 / 50 chance the first Indian astronauts are deadmeat. Then I'll have to suffer through months of bad Indian astronaut jokes in America. Then I'll have to read angry, racist British comments in Daily Mail about why the UK government is giving foreign aid to these guys to burn up astronauts. Then there will be all the posts on PDF about how the dead astronauts are national heroes and success is only the next launch away. Basically, one giant mega facepalm. You know it. I know it.

This is what these guys are. This is their mentality and this is the level of their civilization!

And they complain of "maturity"!

LOL, Indian posters. That's grainy, analog footage from FIFTEEN to THIRTY YEARS AGO.

Like the Chinese posters couldn't find pristine High Definition Digitial Blu-ray or even IMAX footage of INDIAN KABOOMS from only a few months ago.

oh man sorry to dissapoint you. But even for the next 30 years they are not gonna find any Indian launch killing their own citizens.Sorry man:azn:

oh man sorry to dissapoint you. But even for the next 30 years they are not gonna find any Indian launch killing their own citizens.Sorry man:azn:

Yeah man, we all know starvation, malnutrition and poverty is doing a perfectly good job killing Indian citizens.

The first Indian Kamikazis (I mean Astronauts) definitely have a death wish. No doubt about it.

Yeah man, we all know starvation, malnutrition and poverty is doing a perfectly good job killing Indian citizens.

The first Indian Kamikazis (I mean Astronauts) definitely have a death wish. No doubt about it.

Yeah man let the just do their work .But inventing something abnormal out of normal will be the innovation China will lead the world. Sorry again for the launch. :woot:

^^ well look at this way too . China is 1/3 of the US GDP as is 40 plus years behind it on space program. Given that china started its boom over decade before India and is 3 plus x India's GDP- India is only a decade behind achieving and closing its gap. I know the gap of high paying professional jobs in the US has Indians 3 x more successful than Chinese in the US. tsk tsk.

Yeah man let the just do their work .But inventing something abnormal out of normal will be the innovation China will lead the world. Sorry again for the launch. :woot:

Save my post for 2016 or 2025 or whenever India tries to launch its first manned space flight. Okay??

I know this is the favorite subject for you and your ilk along with the 50 millions who couldn't make the great leap.

However this is not the thread. It doesn't seem you have anything to contribute on topic.

Prove me wrong if you can, else you know the drill.

They would still have lived a far better life than a pathetic drive through teller that you are.

I know this is the favorite subject for you and your ilk along with the 50 millions who couldn't make the great leap.

However this is not the thread. It doesn't seem you have anything to contribute on topic.

Prove me wrong if you can, else you know the drill.

What exactly have you contributed ???

This is just another stupid "India to do XX by 20YY" thread. There are 5 of these a day on a PAKASTANI Defence Forum.

Back
Top Bottom