What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

lol recruting iit-ians for finance! Next what iim grads for r&d?

Exactly. IIM is not even fit for basic finance. This is banking where the numbers have to be correct, not bullshit management consulting.

Grandes Ecoles > Oxbridge > Ivy League >>>>>> IIT >> IIM

lol recruting iit-ians for finance! Next what iim grads for r&d?

Mate, this is far beyond his pay grade as one of the "Cooks and other food preparers". Not a good one at that. No promotion for him in 5 years, still chopping vegetables, not really cooking there. The label cook is an honorary one.

Let's not bother him with facts.

Exactly. IIM is not even fit for basic finance. This is banking where the numbers have to be correct, not bullshit management consulting.

Grandes Ecoles > Oxbridge > Ivy League >>>>>> IIT >> IIM
Yeah.. Thats why we have so many indian ceos... Chief of citigroup is and indian btw

Mate, this is far beyond his pay grade as one of the "Cooks and other food preparers". Not a good one at that. No promotion for him in 5 years, still chopping vegetables, not really cooking there. The label cook is an honorary one.

Let's not bother him with facts.

LOL, You guys are so not in the know about global finance that you don't even have a clue about the "elite" Indian firms I'm talking about.
You guys must have went to some really sh!tty Indian colleges. Not that a single Indian institution can match Tsinghua or Baeda, forget the Ivy League, Oxbridge or Grandes Ecoles.

I'll give you a clue. One has the word "Partners" in it.

LOL, You guys are so not in the know about global finance that you don't even have a clue about the "elite" Indian firms I'm talking about.
You guys must have went to some really sh!tty Indian colleges. Not that a single Indian institution can match Tsinghua or Baeda, forget the Ivy League, Oxbridge or Grandes Ecoles.

I'll give you a clue. One has the word "Partners" in it.

Why would one of the "Cooks and other food preparers" throw these names!

Tell us what veggies to use to cook a great Manchurian, and the recipe.

chal lets leave that poor fellow alone. He must be quiet frustrated...

chal lets leave that poor fellow alone. He must quiet frustrated...

He must be. But why should we take his frustration from his job, his low IQ and his hopeless life?

He could have avoided making that pathetic comment about deadmeat. Now he is game.

Okay, here's a finance recipe, recipe for disaster.

Indian CEO = Citigroup Net Down 32% As Revenue Falls

What's the only US Bank that can't grow profits 3 years after the global meltdown.
That's right, the one with the Indian CEO.

Yes, so what does it have to do with your profession of "Cooks and other food preparers"?

You think you stand a chance now? :rofl:

BTW, I have seen too many of these low IQ, high FQ (fart quotient) retards.

They are all noise and little substance, most of them.

Hahaha ... This much of jealousy with Indians are not good my friend. The company which hires them is much more clever than you and they keep hiring it.

I know someone use to work in R&D dept with me from Peking University. They had to replace him in couple of months. He sucked that much. So my friend losers can be found everywhere. One I know, he is sitting in Washington, D.C. :)

Hahaha ... This much of jealousy with Indians are not good my friend. The company which hires them is much more cleaver than you and they keep hiring it.

I know someone use to work in R&D dept with me from Peking University. They had to replace him in couple of months. He sucked that much. So my friend losers can be found everywhere. One I know, he is sitting in Washington, D.C. :)

The biggest one is this guy himself.

Imagine still chopping veggies after 5 years, they don't even trust him to cook stuff after this long!

The biggest one is this guy himself.

Imagine still chopping veggies after 5 years, they don't even trust him to cook stuff after this long!

Give it up. It doesn't even sting if the attack isn't even close.

So what sh!t Indian institution of higher learning did you go to ??
When you look out the window of your gated highrise, is there a slum below ???

And I didn't bring Citigroup up. Post #78 did.
And I've worked in UK, most of the Indians in Mayfair work behind the counter at Boots or Tesco or cooks in the curry shop.

Back
Top Bottom