What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

If ISRO cry for failure of a rocket than what would happen to all those countries who could never launch anything. :P Space technologies is too much complex for almost all the countries. ;)

Sure they are

they are still struggling for SLV and making fun of ISRO . Thats why i like PDF :lol:

Guys, the launch vehicles that we use, what are their role in launching the rocket. The rockets have their engines but still these vehicles provide thrust. Please pardon me for my stupid question. I am a big space enthusiast but dont know much about these technologies.

Guys, the launch vehicles that we use, what are their role in launching the rocket. The rockets have their engines but still these vehicles provide thrust. Please pardon me for my stupid question. I am a big space enthusiast but dont know much about these technologies.

The 'rocket' is the launch vehicle. The engines provide the thrust. You'll get some basic information here
Launch vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GSLVMK III
IMG_0023.JPG

RLV With Air Breathing Propulsion

IMG_0024.JPG

Its not a new engine ,its not C25 but CS25 which is the Cryogenic stage carrying 25 tonne fuel and using the engine CE20 developing 20 tonne thrust.

I think you are right

"Ok the CE20 mystery is resolved. The 'E' in 'CE20' stands for Engine and not for stage. Looking at the panel it is clear how ISRO does the numbering.
So C12.5 is Cryo stage carrying 12.5 tonne fuel and using the engine CE7.5 developing 7.5 tonne thrust.
So C25 is Cryo stage carrying 25 tonne fuel and using the engine CE20 developing 20 tonne thrust."

Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Indian Space Program Discussion

I think you are right

"Ok the CE20 mystery is resolved. The 'E' in 'CE20' stands for Engine and not for stage. Looking at the panel it is clear how ISRO does the numbering.
So C12.5 is Cryo stage carrying 12.5 tonne fuel and using the engine CE7.5 developing 7.5 tonne thrust.
So C25 is Cryo stage carrying 25 tonne fuel and using the engine CE20 developing 20 tonne thrust."

Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Indian Space Program Discussion

Exactly.... There are only two cryogenic Engines India has developed one is CE-15 and the Other is CE-20...

hopefully ISRO break through this... we need a reliable cryogenic engine one to be developed at any cost to be competitive in the market.. lot of money is on stake .. If this becomes our ware house like PSLV.. i bet we will be the prime launchers for the entire world...

how about just shut up for a while and wait until it is working?

you can cry about your "CE15"/"CE20", at the end of day, GSLV had a failure rate of 50%+ and all based on russian engines.

You don't really know facts.

Try that for a change. Ask help and we will be happy to enlighten you.

how about just shut up for a while and wait until it is working?

you can cry about your "CE15"/"CE20", at the end of day, GSLV had a failure rate of 50%+ and all based on russian engines.

Good Evening Fake Flag.. !!

You mean shut the hell up, just like you did but ended getting embarrased. Sorry, we do not beleive in such sort of things. Isro still does not have the technology to perform a launch like this.:woot:

LOL, Indian posters. That's grainy, analog footage from FIFTEEN to THIRTY YEARS AGO.

Like the Chinese posters couldn't find pristine High Definition Digitial Blu-ray or even IMAX footage of INDIAN KABOOMS from only a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Indian posters. That's grainy, analog footage from FIFTEEN to THIRTY YEARS AGO.

Like the Chinese posters couldn't find pristine High Definition Digitial Blu-ray or even IMAX footage of INDIAN KABOOMS from only a few months ago.

So now the drive in teller has come!

To show his "scientific knowledge"!

So now the drive in teller has come!

To show his "scientific knowledge"!

The silly YouTube rocket links have as much relevance to the current discussion as this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom