What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

If it fails this time ISRO will be CRY o genic instead of cryogenic. ;)

Failure has never stopped The growth of an Organization, You will grow only when you understand this... While the entire nation wishes for Success there can be flaws in the Rocket, But it is that flaws which helps the organization grow rather than the success and achievements... PSLV crashed the very first time it was launched but it was also the last time it crashed...

NO.

If it fails this time, we will try for the next time.

BUT WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

ed_bush_jogging.jpg

I think CE15 is a tech demonstrate
We used CE20 in GSLV (Arp 2010) and next will be CE25 for GSLV mk3 . If its wrong please correct me.

Never Came across CE-25, Might be possible, But I am Un aware of it... Where did u hear it from?

Never Came across CE-25, Might be possible, But I am Un aware of it... Where did u hear it from?

Last time checked on net
forget the link

CE15 is nothing but a tech demonstrator mainly used for testing purpose

Last time checked on net
forget the link

CE15 is nothing but a tech demonstrator mainly used for testing purpose

I see, I have read that the Applications of these two engines are on a totally different platforms when the C-15 is meant for GSLV MK1 the CE-20 would power GSLV MKIII...

Failures are common in space launches. Look at the programmes of countries like south korea, brazil etc. Their launch vehicles haven't had a single success. All failures. Yet they keep trying. Unlike your country which has a less advanced space program than world war 2 era germany.

Next Launch of GSLV would see Russian Engines, But what follows would have CE 20 and CE 15..

how about just shut up for a while and wait until it is working?

you can cry about your "CE15"/"CE20", at the end of day, GSLV had a failure rate of 50%+ and all based on russian engines.

you can cry about your "CE15"/"CE20", at the end of day, GSLV had a failure rate of 50%+ and all based on russian engines.

Whats your problem?? Its my wish to Argue where I need to, Who the hell are you to take on me and what to say? I am being constructive here in my talks, but arguing to a man of an IQ rated above 148 from a mental hospital somewhere in China, I do consider it aukward to have responded to u atleast to this extent, now move out of my way...

You mean shut the hell up, just like you did but ended getting embarrased. Sorry, we do not beleive in such sort of things. Isro still does not have the technology to perform a launch like this.:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

How about you get a life? Seriously man, it's like your whole life is dedicated to coming to this forum and b!tching about how China is superior to India. What are you like a Janitor?

If ISRO cry for failure of a rocket than what would happen to all those countries who could never launch anything. :P Space technologies is too much complex for almost all the countries. ;)

Back
Top Bottom