What's new

Israel's Iron Dome grossly over-hyped: scientists

No, virtually all fired rockets were factory made:

107-mm Type 63
122-mm Grad
122-mm WS-1 (improved Grad woth 40 km range)
333-mm Fajar-5
What do you mean by "factory made"? made by Palestinians inside Gaza?
@Yzd Khalifa
Who is the guy in your profile picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the rockets fired by the militias in Gaza were smuggled into the Gaza Strip ,that's probably what 500 was talking about. 3 months ago, Sudan accused Israel for carrying out an air strike that destroyed Khartoum arms factory.
What do you mean by "factory made"? made by Palestinians inside Gaza?
@Yzd Khalifa
Who is the guy in your profile picture?
He's the current chief of army staff of Pakistan's army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly made in Iran, Sudan, now there are a lot of rockets from Libya army stocks.

Have they got their hands on the Libyan stockpile of rockets? Strange, I never thought of that.

Most of the rockets fired by the militias in Gaza were smuggled into the Gaza Strip ,that's probably what 500 was talking about. 3 months ago, Sudan accused Israel for carrying out an air strike that destroyed Khartoum arms factory.

He's the current chief of army staff of Pakistan's army.

What to like about him?

Mostly made in Iran, Sudan, now there are a lot of rockets from Libya army stocks.

Every knows that, are you really telling me no one knew most of their recent weapons have been coming from Libya?

How could missiles as big as Fajir or Grad brought all way long from Libya, Sudan and Iran in large numbers without getting detected? Is it possible Egypt has been turning a blind eye on them?

Even in Mubarak's era I spotted Egyptian home-made arms including anti tank missiles in Gaza.

How could missiles as big as Fajir or Grad brought all way long from Libya, Sudan and Iran in large numbers without getting detected? Is it possible Egypt has been turning a blind eye on them?

Even in Mubarak's era I spotted Egyptian home-made arms including anti tank missiles in Gaza.

Grads are long, not all of them, but Hezbollah had smugglers in the Sinai smuggle 24/7 into the Gaza Strip. And also Palestinians have many connections with the bedioun there. The bedioun rule the area there and the smuggling is actually helping Egypt's economy. Even though others try to claim otherwise. But look what Al Arish is now. It wouldn't have been that without Gaza. And people on the Sinai now have money.

Grads are long, not all of them, but Hezbollah had smugglers in the Sinai smuggle 24/7 into the Gaza Strip. And also Palestinians have many connections with the bedioun there. The bedioun rule the area there and the smuggling is actually helping Egypt's economy. Even though others try to claim otherwise. But look what Al Arish is now. It wouldn't have been that without Gaza. And people on the Sinai now have money.

Do you think the current MB regime is turning a blind eye on them?

Do you think the current MB regime is turning a blind eye on them?

Muslim Brotherhood can't do much, when it comes to the Egyptian Army it's up to their commanders and he kind of needed to crackdown on smuggling after the Rafah Incident. It's too early for the MB to make the relationship too public. The Egyptian people aren't ready for it. Now their number one priority is the economy. But if you're wondering if weapons can still go through yes they can and they have already rearmed and are getting better weapons than before. Hamas works really hard. They aren't looking for a confrontation but they will always strengthen themselves and be prepared for any scenario. But the army also doesn't want to clash with Bedoiuns in the area so it won't go too far.

But they are doing a lot more than what Mubarak has done to stop smuggling.

Muslim Brotherhood can't do much, when it comes to the Egyptian Army it's up to their commanders and he kind of needed to crackdown on smuggling after the Rafah Incident. It's too early for the MB to make the relationship too public. The Egyptian people aren't ready for it. Now their number one priority is the economy. But if you're wondering if weapons can still go through yes they can and they have already rearmed and are getting better weapons than before. Hamas works really hard. They aren't looking for a confrontation but they will always strengthen themselves and be prepared for any scenario. But the army also doesn't want to clash with Bedoiuns in the area so it won't go too far.

Yes brother, Hamas needs to keep it down, the only victims have always been Palestinian brothers in Gaza. Hamas has to know how to play politics and get away from Iran which is using them. I hope things work out and you live in peace and prosperity.

Yes brother, Hamas needs to keep it down, the only victims have always been Palestinian brothers in Gaza. Hamas has to know how to play politics and get away from Iran which is using them. I hope things work out and you live in peace and prosperity.

What do you mean keep it down? And yeah there should be calm for longer than ever now. I and Hamas support calm. That being said, you're making it sound a as if Hamas instigates violence a little bit. Which it doesn't. Israel isn't innocent from exploiting incidents. That being said, Iran isn't really using us. No one in Gaza cares where the weapons come from, they just need something to defend themselves. And although Hamas is moving away from Iran, the Arabs never helped us with weapons. We need weapons to defend ourselves and the only people who were willing were the Iranians. Hamas doesn't take orders from Iran if that's what you mean. Security matters, and the only way Palestinians can defend themselves is through a deterrence.

What do you mean keep it down? And yeah there should be calm for longer than ever now. I and Hamas support calm. That being said, you're making it sound a as if Hamas instigates violence a little bit. Which it doesn't. Israel isn't innocent from exploiting incidents. That being said, Iran isn't really using us. No one in Gaza cares where the weapons come from, they just need something to defend themselves. And although Hamas is moving away from Iran, the Arabs never helped us with weapons. We need weapons to defend ourselves and the only people who were willing were the Iranians. Hamas doesn't take orders from Iran if that's what you mean. Security matters, and the only way Palestinians can defend themselves is through a deterrence.

You don't need to explain, I know that Israel has always been the aggressor, but Hamas has to start playing politics, and outsmart Israel which is using Hamas actions and slogans to show the world that Palestinians are divided and refuse peace. It's a shame on Arabs that they left you to Iran. Arab people are 100% with you, and hope things change to better after Arab spring.

Fajars usually are dismantled and them assembled again in Gaza. Sinai had little control even during Mubarak era. Policemen were bribed. Nowadays its wild wild west. Rockets from Libyan army stocks come by thousands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkJspKqQVg

Interesting... I don't trust MB, from my observation of them in Jordan

Back
Top Bottom