What's new

Israel's Iron Dome grossly over-hyped: scientists

You don't need to explain, I know that Israel has always been the aggressor, but Hamas has to start playing politics, and outsmart Israel which is using Hamas actions and slogans to show the world that Palestinians are divided and refuse peace. It's a shame on Arabs that they left you to Iran. Arab people are 100% with you, and hope things change to better after Arab spring.

I know that brother. And now our Arab governments are more inclined to support us because of the uprisings. Thanks to all the Arabs and Muslims and Non Muslims for support. And Hamas is now being in a more active role in politics, they were just waiting for the world to recognize them as the government. It really broke my heart to see Palestinians flags in Egypt and Syria even.

Interesting... I don't trust MB, from my observation of them in Jordan

I do, but it's something they have to do. Over time they will be more open. But they have done things that are good for Palestinains.

Here's rocket firing footage from Hamas:
‫

0:57(Fajr 5 rocket)
1:50(16 Grad Rocket Launcher)
2:56(WS-1 Rockets)
4:18(M-75 Rocket Jerusalem)
4:24(Triple Launcher Fajr 5)

Interesting video all around, rockets fired from November 14-20. Gives you look at Hamas rocket launchers.

Ah Huh....only 9 overall, even though this is one barrage. I'm sure only 9 hit throughout the whole skirmish. Of course the other 5 rockets we couldn't tell where they caused damage in the video.

another humiliation for Iron dome, 2 rockets hit Eilat yesterday and Iron dome failed to shoot them down.
rain-in-eilat.gif

Back
Top Bottom