What's new

Israel will not allow its officers to be terrorized by Turkey

Then he should be more careful while picking the words, don't know though if its his direct quote or the crap of the news site.
It is what he meant, he meant the government and not Turkey. Since people speak of countries according to their governments, it is easy to take it out of context.

life is so amazing that i can agree with an israeli for once: yes, erdogan is a deviant radical who embraces a rootless, militant ideology.

...serves the equally rootless jewish race right that this bastardly, militant, pan-turkic terrorist is now their enemy

this is the line all eurasian nations will adhere to when dealing with pan-turkics...or jews
Why are you not banned yet? Every thread you talk about how much you hate Turks and Jews... Well guess what? The Turks and the Jews are better than you'll ever be.

I don't know a single Turk would not offend from it, political choices aside, government is still part of us, and he's talking about it like its dog of someone.

I don't know a single Turk would not offend from it, political choices aside, government is still part of us, and he's talking about it like its dog of someone.
Erdogan is trying to cause troubles, he is looking for a fight and he is using Turkey's name and lives for political gain.

Erdogan is trying to cause troubles, he is looking for a fight and he is using Turkey's name and lives for political gain.

And your government doesn't do that? Erdogan cared about the palestinian cause for a long time, it isn't a political tool but a political vision to solve the problem between the Israelis and the Palestinians. We gave you a hand, and you did not shake it, instead you spat on the hand.

You have all your time barking Liberman (Israel) untill the Sea of Galilee will dry up. Then beware, because times of big struggle and defeat will eventually come to you.

You have all your time barking Liberman (Israel) untill the Sea of Galilee will dry up. Then beware, because times of big struggle and defeat will eventually come to you.
Don't be so melodramatic, Sea of Galilee is very beautiful in this time of year.

Don't be so melodramatic, Sea of Galilee is very beautiful in this time of year.

Seriously though, this much of arrogance even makes me (thousands like me) to support Erdogan sometimes on this particular issue.
And it won't help the future of our relationship, you know...

Must be frustrating, living in a country where you are considered a terrorist. But really, you are just an old man who has never quite grown up.

This is quite an ironic thing to say.

This is quite an ironic thing to say.
You do not know the amount of respect and free drinks you get when you say you are Israeli in foreign countries. I'd suggest you try it, though not in any Muslim country, might get you killed.

Seriously though, this much of arrogance even makes me (thousands like me) to support Erdogan sometimes on this particular issue.
And it won't help the future of our relationship, you know...
The hundreds of times Erdogan and Turks called Israel names, and i have yet to hold any resentment towards Turkey and Turks.
Take it easy, not to heart.

You do not know the amount of respect and free drinks you get when you say you are Israeli in foreign countries. I'd suggest you try it, though not in any Muslim country, might get you killed.

More than half of the danes I know dislikes Israel, but two things are different: Judaism and Zionism. I have respect for Jews as fellow humans, but I can't tolerate Zionists. And no people I've met likes Zionists. So no, if you come and tell that you are a Zionist, people will not give you "free drinks". And fyi, at least 1/6 of worlds population is Muslim, that's a big lot of people who directly hates you.

Lieberman (Israel) is scared and calling for help.
How many times he repeats maximum restraint of Israel ? But the question is, why Israel did not use "maximum restraint" to prevent the deadly incident from happening?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom