What's new

Israel will not allow its officers to be terrorized by Turkey

For someone who does not know me your assumptions are a proof of your Ignorance. I teach at New York University and I am one of the most respected Faculty member in my Department. Everybody knows I am from Pakistan and my students love me. Only ignorant Zionist like yourself think all Pakistanis are terrorist. New Yorkers are a pretty sophisticated bunch and do not stereotype like an ignorant ZIONIST like yourself, kid.

Oh the irony, and here you are stereotyping...

What exactly you pretend to teach?

You are resisting to understand this: This is not just about the AKP or Erdogan. Your government is as guilty as AKP. And the difference between Israel and Turkey is, there is people in Turkey that saying "we shouldn't have sent those ships in the first place" etc.. Although its limited and under pressure, there is opposition in Turkey.
However there is lack of opposition in Israel. I haven't seen a single Israeli that saying "that was too much, couldn't we stop it without boarding the ship?" etc... Instead you people keep talking about how evil the passangers were, how radical AKP is... Trying to prove they were terrorists with the knifes from the ship's kitchen and that kind of BS. I don't care what they were, what you should have done was solve this non-violently and seek vengance in the international courts. If you had done this, your hand would be much stronger and most importantly AKP wouldn't have this much of support in Turkey.
Few points:

1.UN is very biased against Israel, oil countries control them through the four great powers.
2.There would be no justice because Israel did not want to escalate the situation with Turkey, Turkey does.
3.The purpose was a non violent strategy to stop the ship but they refused to stop sailing towards Gaza, so Maximum restraint orders were given but when soldiers were beaten with Iron rods and stabbed in their guts, people started to realize that if no violence was to be used, the wounded Israeli soldiers would have been dead.

Which would mean an act of aggression by the Turkish government, and Turkey would have been declared an official Enemy nation. In which case the dead on the Turkish and Israeli side would have been much greater, the assailants from the Flotilla would have never been released and would have been jailed in Israel.

A very bloody conflict has been avoided because Israeli soldiers acted with maximum restraint.

So don't take comments so personally, because the Turkish government officials have said much worse about Israel and Israelis.

......... Israel is hated amongst my Canadian friends. Many of the whites here come from foreign backgrounds, all of them seem to dislike Israel........

Leaving aside the gross generalization that you just made, the majority is rarely right. If you follow the herd, you'll end up in the herd - like a sheeple.

Those who truly see behind everything realize what Israel truly is. A beautiful nation filled with struggles and challenges throughout it's history.

Most people who hate israel, they do so because they have never actually visited the country (have you?). I wish I had booked my vacation in Israel for this year.

Few points:

1.UN is very biased against Israel, oil countries control them through the four great powers.
2.There would be no justice because Israel did not want to escalate the situation with Turkey, Turkey does.
3.The purpose was a non violent strategy to stop the ship but they refused to stop sailing towards Gaza, so Maximum restraint orders were given but when soldiers were beaten with Iron rods and stabbed in their guts, people started to realize that if no violence was to be used, the wounded Israeli soldiers would have been dead.

Which would mean an act of aggression by the Turkish government, and Turkey would have been declared an official Enemy nation. In which case the dead on the Turkish and Israeli side would have been much greater, the assailants from the Flotilla would have never been released and would have been jailed in Israel.

A very bloody conflict has been avoided because Israeli soldiers acted with maximum restraint.

So don't take comments so personally, because the Turkish government officials have said much worse about Israel and Israelis.

1. This can't be an excuse.
2. So do you believe that justice has been served by killing 9 Turkish citizens? If what you said was true Israel wouldn't kill the Turkish citizens in the first place.
3. Wasn't there any other ways to stop a ship? Even a simple rope could do that. Than you could have left the rescue job to Turkey. Israel has done a broad investigation before ordering commandos to intervene. So they were fully aware about mentality of the people in the ship, yet they ignored it. What did you expect? From their mentality evil jews were raining from the sky. However if their intention would be killing the soldiers, believe me all of the first party of your soldiers would be dead. As someone shared a photo that showing people in the ship with guns (which captured from to soldiers) they had chance even shoot the helicopter down, instead they threw them into the sea, and even some of them had taken care of your soldiers wounds. And autopsy reports shows that some of the bullets were shot from the helicopter, and 5 bullets taken out from the skull of 19 year old boy.

It wouldn't be an act of aggression since your soldiers voluntarily jumped in the middle of the extremist civilians. And more importantly they were fully aware about the possible consequences.

I'm not taking comments personally but Turkish Nation will never forget this incident. Just like the Suleymaniye incident with USA.
And your full refusal of any Israeli mistakes are really irritating.

1. This can't be an excuse.
2. So do you believe that justice has been served by killing 9 Turkish citizens? If what you said was true Israel wouldn't kill the Turkish citizens in the first place.
3. Wasn't there any other ways to stop a ship? Even a simple rope could do that. Than you could have left the rescue job to Turkey. Israel has done a broad investigation before ordering commandos to intervene. So they were fully aware about mentality of the people in the ship, yet they ignored it. What did you expect? From their mentality evil jews were raining from the sky. However if their intention would be killing the soldiers, believe me all of the first party of your soldiers would be dead. As someone shared a photo that showing people in the ship with guns (which captured from to soldiers) they had chance even shoot the helicopter down, instead they threw them into the sea, and even some of them had taken care of your soldiers wounds. And autopsy reports shows that some of the bullets were shot from the helicopter, and 5 bullets taken out from the skull of 19 year old boy.

It wouldn't be an act of aggression since your soldiers voluntarily jumped in the middle of the extremist civilians. And more importantly they were fully aware about the possible consequences.

I'm not taking comments personally but Turkish Nation will never forget this incident. Just like the Suleymaniye incident with USA.
And your full refusal of any Israeli mistakes are really irritating.
You did not read my earlier post , i am not against offering regret for the lose of life, if there were friends in Turkey who would accept the apology and resurrect the friendship lost. Today, there are none.

By the way, you say that they did not have intentions of killing soldiers but 3 things you must be unaware off:

1.Stabbing a person in the stomach and then throwing him off the ship, would have killed any man if it were not for the other soldiers who saved him from dying. This happened during the raid.
2.Iron rods with full force behind them can kill a man, or permanently disable him, this too also happened during the raid.
3.When the extremists tried to keep beating the soldiers to death, they were stopped by other flotilla members and Israeli soldiers.

Israel didn't expect such a violent resistance while boarding, that is why the soldiers had rubber bullets in their guns and not live ammo.

Let the killing people aside, sending commandos to for such job was a mistake in the beginning, plus flotilla was still in international waters, why didn't they simply sent patrol boats to cut their route ?

Its not mean I was supporting that flotilla, but please stop playing victim.

Let the killing people aside, sending commandos to for such job was a mistake in the beginning, plus flotilla was still in international waters, why didn't they simply sent patrol boats to cut their route ?

Its not mean I was supporting that flotilla, but please stop playing victim.
The flotilla and captain refused to stop, they would have kept going no matter what. The only reasonable way to stop the ship is either blowing it up or boarding it. The only victim in this story is what was lost be tween Turkey and Israel.

If you would cut their rout with your own ships, what could they do ?

You did not read my earlier post , i am not against offering regret for the lose of life, if there were friends in Turkey who would accept the apology and resurrect the friendship lost. Today, there are none.

By the way, you say that they did not have intentions of killing soldiers but 3 things you must be unaware off:

1.Stabbing a person in the stomach and then throwing him off the ship, would have killed any man if it were not for the other soldiers who saved him from dying. This happened during the raid.
2.Iron rods with full force behind them can kill a man, or permanently disable him, this too also happened during the raid.
3.When the extremists tried to keep beating the soldiers to death, they were stopped by other flotilla members and Israeli soldiers.

Israel didn't expect such a violent resistance while boarding, that is why the soldiers had rubber bullets in their guns and not live ammo.

Your points are valid, let me correct myself and say the general intention was not killing. There may be individuals with that intention. But then again, they are not more guilty than the soldiers.

What i tried to do was not to change your mind or make you support the offering regret idea but to make you criticize your government and make you think if what Israel did was the best thing to do or not?

Edit: But after seeing your post #67, just nevermind....

If you would cut their rout with your own ships, what could they do ?
Ram the ships, it's been done before.

@TurAr
I agree that Israel should have done a few things differently and a few things have been handled wrong, from my perspective.
But what's done is done.

You're not predicting that they could clash with your units in their their own board but you're predicting that they could ram a goddamn military vessel ?

You're not predicting that they could clash with your units in their their own board but you're predicting that they could ram a goddamn military vessel ?
Rubber bullets usually do the job, that is why it carried on as it did.
Targon, have you ever faced a person with a knife? Do you know what a life and death situation even feels like?
You should not judge what you do not understand.
Clashing and deadly engagements are two very different things.

No I don't know, but I know boarding commandos to a non-military ship in international waters should not be the first thing to do in a logical command structure.

Rubber bullets usually do the job, that is why it carried on as it did.
Targon, have you ever faced a person with a knife? Do you know what a life and death situation even feels like?
You should not judge what you do not understand.
Clashing and deadly engagements are two very different things.

That is the point, why they wanted to face with people with knifes and sticks instead trying to stop it without boarding or "blowing it up"?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom