What's new

Israel will not allow its officers to be terrorized by Turkey

That is the point, why they wanted to face with people with knifes and sticks instead trying to stop it without boarding or "blowing it up"?
They should have, it was just another case of Israel trying to show unexplainable restraint against those that did not deserve it. All other ships were taken over without violence.

They should have, it was just another case of Israel trying to show unexplainable restraint against those that did not deserve it. All other ships were taken over without violence.

I had used that "without" for both boarding and blowing it up.

About other ships, maybe they heard what you did in Mavi Marmara. Let me remind you, you put 5 bullet in the head of 19 years old kid. Killed 9 Civillians in international waters. Making any sense?

Anyways, you sir changed my view about Israel and its people. Arrogance at its best.

I experienced the same since the flotilla. Israelis every where acting dickish and arrogant towards Turkey and Turks, here and elsewhere. The behaviour of many Israelis made me side with AKP-fanboys from time to time, but I can't stand you anymore not because you're Jewish or Zionists. No, arrogance is the right keyword here. I have lost a lot of my respect for Israel.

Israel's officers are already terrorists, who ordered killing civilians who were sailing in the international waters. So, Turkey doesn't need to terrorize them.

I had used that "without" for both boarding and blowing it up.

About other ships, maybe they heard what you did in Mavi Marmara. Let me remind you, you put 5 bullet in the head of 19 years old kid. Killed 9 Civillians in international waters. Making any sense?

Anyways, you sir changed my view about Israel and its people. Arrogance at its best.
I can live with that. I said "Should have", which means they should have blown the engine so that it would have stopped the flotilla, instead of risking Israeli lives.

I would also like to say that if a 19 year old came running at me with a knife, i'd shoot him till the chamber was empty just for trying to kill me.

Like i said, do not judge unless you know what it feels like to be in a life and death situation. You could never understand unless you felt it yourself.

I can live with that. I said "Should have", which means they should have blown the engine so that it would have stopped the flotilla, instead of risking Israeli lives.

I would also like to say that if a 19 year old came running at me with a knife, i'd shoot him till the chamber was empty just for trying to kill me.

Like i said, do not judge unless you know what it feels like to be in a life and death situation. You could never understand unless you felt it yourself.

If I see a guy with or without a knife in international waters, personally I only shake my hand from a secured distance! I never try to do a forced entrance to their ship. that's the habit of Pirates!

You are talking like you saw that kid kamikazeeing your soldier with your own eyes.

(i said 5 shot to the head earlier, i looked into it and it's 4 to the head 1 to the chest)
So previous 3 shot to the head and 1 shot to the chest was not enough to knock him and he kept running, so soldier fired the 4th bullet just in case?
Or are you saying that after the first lethal shot, while he was falling down, soldier shot his head 3 more times in mid air?

And there should be a difference between you, me and shayetet 13, (the best of the best right?) commandos? Aren't they getting any training for dealing with the stress in order to act logical? Apparently not according to your logic...

Leaving aside the gross generalization that you just made, the majority is rarely right. If you follow the herd, you'll end up in the herd - like a sheeple.

Those who truly see behind everything realize what Israel truly is. A beautiful nation filled with struggles and challenges throughout it's history.

Most people who hate israel, they do so because they have never actually visited the country (have you?). I wish I had booked my vacation in Israel for this year.

I never said majority, and it's not a generalization if what I stated here
Israel is hated amongst my Canadian friends
is nothing short from true.

You are talking like you saw that kid kamikazeeing your soldier with your own eyes.

(i said 5 shot to the head earlier, i looked into it and it's 4 to the head 1 to the chest)
So previous 3 shot to the head and 1 shot to the chest was not enough to knock him and he kept running, so soldier fired the 4th bullet just in case?
Or are you saying that after the first lethal shot, while he was falling down, soldier shot his head 3 more times in mid air?

And there should be a difference between you, me and shayetet 13, (the best of the best right?) commandos? Aren't they getting any training for dealing with the stress in order to act logical? Apparently not according to your logic...
I'll repeat one last time, so you may try and understand. When faced with life and death situation, you act by your instinct.

And if these instincts are to shoot the motherf.cker in the head for trying to kill you after you've seen your brothers in arms stabbed and beaten near to death, you act according to instinct.

In this case, shooting the Jihadist wannabe in the head a few times and one in the heart.

Because if you did not know, 1 in the head and 1 in the heart is the way to go, the rest were in the heat of the moment. Soldiers are humans and not robots.

If I see a guy with or without a knife in international waters, personally I only shake my hand from a secured distance! I never try to do a forced entrance to their ship. that's the habit of Pirates!
Once ship declared it is sailing to Gaza Israel had full right to board it anywhere in INTERNATIONAL waters.

96. The force maintaining the blockade may be stationed at a distance determined by military requirements.

More over, when after prior warning ship refused to stop and resisted, Israel had full right to torpedo it and sink it together with all 700 terrorist Darwin award supporters.

5.1.2(3) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search, capture or diversion.

98. Merchant vessels believed on reasonable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be captured. Merchant vessels which, after prior warning, clearly resist capture may be attacked.

I'll repeat one last time, so you may try and understand. When faced with life and death situation, you act by your instinct.

And if these instincts are to shoot the motherf.cker in the head for trying to kill you after you've seen your brothers in arms stabbed and beaten near to death, you act according to instinct.

In this case, shooting the Jihadist wannabe in the head a few times and one in the heart.

Because if you did not know, 1 in the head and 1 in the heart is the way to go, the rest were in the heat of the moment. Soldiers are humans and not robots.

And let me repeat one more time, soldiers are constantly facing with life and death situations as part of their jobs. And they are getting training in order to handle the stress. Moreover they were not just regular commandos, or were they?

You are completely right, and it justifies the people on the ship for beating the hell out of the soldiers. Like you said if you've seen your comrades getting shot at from the helicopters, you act according to instinct.

In this case, bashing the soldier who has no right to be there and stab them in the guts.

Once ship declared it is sailing to Gaza Israel had full right to board it anywhere in INTERNATIONAL waters.

More over, when after prior warning ship refused to stop and resisted, Israel had full right to torpedo it and sink it together with all 700 terrorist Darwin award supporters.

Dear 500, international waters are only ruled by international laws. Is there any sanction from united nations security council against people of Gaza? No, even western allies of Israel do not support those kind of action. Israel should try to solve at least part of her problems within the internationally accepted rules.

Dear 500, international waters are only ruled by international laws.
I quoted the international laws.

Is there any sanction from united nations security council against people of Gaza? No, even western allies of Israel do not support those kind of action. Israel should try to solve at least part of her problems within the internationally accepted rules.
There is no need in international sanctions. During the war every side has right to declare blockade on another. They fire rockets we declare blockade. We don't object passing any humanitarian goods. The only thing we ask is to check prior delivery.

I quoted the international laws.

There is no need in international sanctions. During the war every side has right to declare blockade on another. They fire rockets we declare blockade. We don't object passing any humanitarian goods. The only thing we ask is to check prior delivery.

All those international law experts from all around the world that still arguing this issue should have asked you instead of wasting their times.

And let me repeat one more time, soldiers are constantly facing with life and death situations as part of their jobs. And they are getting training in order to handle the stress. Moreover they were not just regular commandos, or were they?

You are completely right, and it justifies the people on the ship for beating the hell out of the soldiers. Like you said if you've seen your comrades getting shot at from the helicopters, you act according to instinct.

In this case, bashing the soldier who has no right to be there and stab them in the guts.
No sane man attacks armed Soldiers, these people wanted to die to become "martyrs" as many youtube videos show them saying. I see you are a sympathizer with these dead terrorists since logic is not working on you.

In case you forget, or you confused yourself, it was the terrorists hitting the soldiers before they even boarded the ship.
They should have used snipers rather than board the ship, one in the head would have ended this for everyone who was holding a weapon and waiting to murder and die.

Back
Top Bottom