What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

No, I don't think you support any extremists bro.

I was talking about those who fought during the invasion of the Soviet to Afghanistan.
Why your country supported the terrorists against the Russians but when America invaded Afghanistan you didn't support them??? Becuase soviets are enemies of America so they are your enemies too but america is not your enemy so you don't support the taliban???

Well, Im not going to draw a war scenario but let me assure you that with your old rusty soviet and north Korean junks you won't be able to stand a seconds against an overwhelming air force superiority equipped with storm shadows, Pave-ways, GUBs and AASMs. Not a chance.
Ok, then what stops you from doing it or stops the Israelis??? I just wana know?.

The reason is Iran’s neighbors, Pakistan and Iraq especially, you might not give a **** about that but we do!
Why Iraq especially? what our business with that its their home their choice why we should stick our nose with their affairs.

Last edited:
Why Iraq especially? what our business with that its their home their choice why we should stick our nose with their affairs.

Not, but theirs is in ours.

Iran won’t be nuking anyone, that’s not the danger. The danger is it gives more protection to do whatever someone wants knowing no foreign superpower will do anything, that self assurance of protection can assure them to expand meddling which is bad for us, therefor the 2 neighbors Iraq and Pakistan.

Nuke changes the balance of power in the region, we are in the middle between the fight currently, in between Iran and Saudi, wonder why this land has been full of terrorism the last 10 years, we are between 2 that are fighting each other. Only way for us to solve our problem and ^^ is to rebuild the military as fast as possible to deter all in the region. But that will be taking over 10 years/15 years, possibly over ~ 60 billion USD of equipment before strategic independence ( 2024-2027) as mentioned by the ministry of defence.

Israel will never attack Iran with saudis, if they need to do it they will not do without American support

Iran won’t be nuking anyone, that’s not the danger. The danger is it gives more protection to do whatever someone wants knowing no foreign superpower will do anything, that self assurance of protection can assure them to expand meddling which is bad for us, therefor the 2 neighbors Iraq and Pakistan.

Nuke changes the balance of power in the region, we are in the middle between the fight currently, in between Iran and Saudi, wonder why this land has been full of terrorism the last 10 years, we are between 2 that are fighting each other. Only way for us to solve our problem and ^^ is to rebuild the military as fast as possible to deter all in the region. But that will be taking over 10 years/15 years, possibly over ~ 60 billion USD of equipment before strategic independence ( 2024-2027) as mentioned by the ministry of defence.

So all the suicide bombings in Iraq and the terrorism is Iran's job, right? At the same time being a close friend to Iraqi government and suggesting to help Iraq to deter the terrorism issue.

Iran supported militias during U.S invasion and I don't deny that, but even they didn't use any suicide bombings or terrorist attacks against civilians, mostly targeting the coalition forces.
They may have done mistakes, but please don't compare Iran's role in Iraq now with any other Arab country, especially the gulfies.

So all the suicide bombings in Iraq and the terrorism is Iran's job, right? At the same time being a close friend to Iraqi government and suggesting to help Iraq to deter the terrorism issue.

Iran supported militias during U.S invasion and I don't deny that, but even they didn't use any suicide bombings or terrorist attacks against civilians, mostly targeting the coalition forces.
They may have done mistakes, but please don't compare Iran's role in Iraq now with any other Arab country, especially the gulfies.

No, I have not seen an Iranian suicide bomber in Iraq, theres no vid or news about such things either.

Iran’s meddling is not terrorism against civilians but armed militia’s and political meddling, armed militias that can turn active anytime. I’m talking militias like Hezbollah, there are a few but no need to mention them going deeper into it. Ofc their focus is currently Syria but they still are a threat and it is meddling in other states affairs.

if u mean we are sticking our nose in iraq's rebuild , youre right !
dont be forgetful , the situation iraq is in , is all because of the war saddam started causing a trillion $ loss for iraq and 1 trillion for iran !!

meddle in your affair ? iran and iraq are strategic friends ! close as heaven ! no matter what you want and how u want it ...

look at the ammount of trade and travel between the 2 countries !! it like there is no border between the two .

still bro , we dont care how u want the relations be !! its a decision to be made by the whole iraqi - iranian people

It will take them a century to understand it :lol:

sure saudi has no part in it , cause they know that anyone who dares to do that will be wiped off the face of the earth

if vahibistan dares to do that , only holy cities (mecca-meddina) will stand still :cheers:

so yzdi tell me about your relations with israhell :o:

Honestly I don't understand you, any way Iraq today is a neutral country, and because of that we pay costly price so plze keep us neutral we have nothing against neither Iran nor Saudi.

Honestly I don't understand you, any way Iraq today is a neutral country, and because of that we pay costly price so plze keep us neutral we have nothing against neither Iran nor Saudi.

I’m not being anti Iran, neutral indeed, but nukes make it worse for the neutral us.

No, I have not seen an Iranian suicide bomber in Iraq, theres no vid or news about such things either.

Iran’s meddling is not terrorism against civilians but armed militia’s and political meddling, armed militias that can turn active anytime. I’m talking militias like Hezbollah, there are a few but no need to mention them going deeper into it. Ofc their focus is currently Syria but they still are a threat and it is meddling in other states affairs.

I don't agree with mentality of many of those Shia militias, but even their most extreme ones barely target civilians. You should accept that Iraq's intelligence service is not powerful enough right now to completely eradicate terrorism, but these militias can be used to fight Al-Qaeda in Iraq as they have done before. After Iraq's army gained enough experience and power, these groups can be negotiated with to lay down arms and I think they will accept if no one else is threatening Shia lives or even innocent Sunni civilians. They are not Al-Qaeda, they only act if they are threatened.

if u mean we are sticking our nose in iraq's rebuild , youre right !
Well your wrong about that.

dont be forgetful , the situation iraq is in , is all because of the war saddam started causing a trillion $ loss for iraq and 1 trillion for iran !!
He’s dead, that era is over.

meddle in your affair ? iran and iraq are strategic friends ! close as heaven ! no matter what you want and how u want it ...
Yes they are friends but meddling is something different, look this is the political party that suits Iran best which is who they support, it is meddling even though they aren’t that big. Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that’s just the political part.

look at the ammount of trade and travel between the 2 countries !! it like there is no border between the two .
Well when it is official let me know :bounce:

still bro , we dont care how u want the relations be !! its a decision to be made by the whole iraqi - iranian people

Ok, all I was saying is that it's bad for us if you get nuclear weapons.

I don't agree with mentality of many of those Shia militias, but even their most extreme ones barely target civilians. You should accept that Iraq's intelligence service is not powerful enough right now to completely eradicate terrorism, but these militias can be used to fight Al-Qaeda in Iraq as they have done before. After Iraq's army gained enough experience and power, these groups can be negotiated with to lay down arms and I think they will accept if no one else is threatening Shia lives or even innocent Sunni civilians. They are not Al-Qaeda, they only act if they are threatened.

Yes they are normal, they aren’t like al qaeda but their ideology is also on the extreme side, they are Hezbollah in terms of ideology, they won’t be laying down arms just like that but if everything goes right the state should be strong enough to force them in the future.

But currently many of them are in Syria.

He’s dead, that era is over.

the era you are talking about didnt end long time ago , anyway i was talking about the root of iraq's problems

Yes they are friends but meddling is something different, look this is the political party that suits Iran best which is who they support, it is meddling even though they aren’t that big. Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that’s just the political part.

untrue - so if iran likes a pollitical fraction more than others in iraq , thats meddling ? if france for instance supported republicans , that was meddling in us election ?

Well when it is official let me know

sure :lol:

Ok, all I was saying is that it's bad for us if you get nuclear weapons.

thats your idea

Back
Top Bottom