What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

What seriousness are we at in the swimming thingy? :lol:
I wish you were this serious with the Israelis/Israeli regime.

And this is to all of you, only good at fighting all out against each other in Syria.

Never would you do such thing to a local occupier.

Then we will try poisen on you like rats

We've got antidotes too :bunny:

Next ....

Well, Im not going to draw a war scenario but let me assure you that with your old rusty soviet and north Korean junks you won't be able to stand a seconds against an overwhelming air force superiority equipped with storm shadows, Pave-ways, GUBs and AASMs. Not a chance.
Your army is joke you bombed the civilians in Yemen in the end the houthists were inside your country occupieying some of your land and don't let me about your advanced weapons because Iraq 1973 had 500 tanks and dozen of mig21 and they were useless because the Syrians did not know or gave Iraqi pilots the goegraphy or the shape of the land the Iraqis assist a plan and operation room but Syrians refuse it so the advanced iraqi weapons were useless.as for yours joke army you don't know anything about war or the shape of our land and your army didn't fight any war since the battle of uhud in march 19 625

unfortunately you'r just what your media feeds you. when I said agenda which means they use it, as said above it's not religion fault if it is use to justify their agenda. Islam never told to blow up people or kill if you'r non believer it rather say preach them so they can understand according to their will. I will not waste much of my time with you it's long debate.

Try to know what religion say in real and what people do it's very different before generalizing with your stupid terms.

Oh no, another muslim stuck with his head in the sand and claiming the sky is purple instead of blue..

It is very much the fault of people like you who refuse to see the truth of how Islam is being abused by clerics calling for exactly what your american discussion opponent brought to light and make you insult him so foolishly that you've proven yourself a fool to all who can view reality objectively (rather than from a 'muslims don't do nothing wrong' stance)..

Oh no, another muslim stuck with his head in the sand and claiming the sky is purple instead of blue..

It is very much the fault of people like you who refuse to see the truth of how Islam is being abused by clerics calling for exactly what your american discussion opponent brought to light and make you insult him so foolishly that you've proven yourself a fool to all who can view reality objectively (rather than from a 'muslims don't do nothing wrong' stance)..
look what a fool emerged did you even understand what I was pointing I was pointing this "Islam is being abused" and asking him to halt insulting Islam with his retard terms.

look what a fool emerged did you even understand what I was pointing I was pointing this "Islam is being abused" and asking him to halt insulting Islam with his retard terms.

The actual fools are the ones who become aggressive when their religion is 'insulted', especially when they are so easily insulted. And I heard you sweet-talk utterly counter-productive muslim violence plenty to call you a fool for that reason alone.

Your army is joke you bombed the civilians in Yemen in the end the houthists were inside your country occupieying some of your land and don't let me about your advanced weapons because Iraq 1973 had 500 tanks and dozen of mig21 and they were useless because the Syrians did not know or gave Iraqi pilots the goegraphy or the shape of the land the Iraqis assist a plan and operation room but Syrians refuse it so the advanced iraqi weapons were useless.as for yours joke army you don't know anything about war or the shape of our land and your army didn't fight any war since the battle of uhud in march 19 625

Your army is joke

Yes, the jokes include intercepting/shooting Iranian jets, slaughtering dozens of armed terrorists, and keeping you in check for the last 34 years. Not to mention invading Bahrain twice - according to your mullahs' narration - :lol:

you bombed the civilians in Yemen in the end the houthists were inside your country occupieying some of your land

Actually, we killed civilians and armed people, but regretfully we had to.

Abdullah Malik - The Hauthi leader - begged for a cease fire, but after responding to our demand which was a complete retreat to Sa'adh stupid Abdul thought he could trick us and maintain a few armed terrorists a few kilometers from our boarders. His trick didn't work, thank to the 4th Brigade, and the RSAF. He ended up with a bloody causalities of as many as 25k throughout the two conflicts while the Saudis ended up with 127, you see? :lol:

When they tried to play with us, we killed them all. You on the other hand couldn't respond or even find those who killed 14 Iranian Boarder Guard :lol:

for yours joke army you don't know anything about war or the shape of our land and your army didn't fight any war since the battle of uhud in march 19 625

Wait a minute! What about Al-Qadisyah :rofl:? Remember what the outcome of that war? Well, today, you pray toward Mecca because of it! :omghaha:

No body is interested in attacking Iran, at least for now, calm down.

The Qaher is the joke of the century :lol:
totally on topic , but at least we are building the jokes :D come back when your retarded vahibistan was able to produce mineral water all by herself :D :D
iran's scientific production is 2 and a half times more than the whole arab world :nana: :laugh:
vahibistan is a joke among them :yes4:

Wait a minute! What about Al-Qadisyah :rofl:?
i just remember the ottomans conquering all of a-rab world :smart: :laughcry:

You thought wrong.

The Mujahdeen weren't radicals but a fraction of them were.

Maybe ignorance is your thing but surely it ain't mine.

Ya, but hamas isn’t completely radicals either not like ISIS or Nusra, yet you view them as terrorists last time you thought I support them

why is hamas considered terrorist ? because they are fighting israhell for their land ?

what had gone to muslims ?

Ya, but hamas isn’t completely radicals either not like ISIS or Nusra, yet you view them as terrorists last time you thought I support them

No, I don't think you support any extremists bro.

I was talking about those who fought during the invasion of the Soviet to Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom