What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

Iran , GCC and USA will ensure Iraq remains weak , they all have their proxies and contract killers who will ensure both Shia and Sunnis continue slaughtering each other.

With people like muqtada al sadr and his sunni versions you will never move ahead.

Shia militia’s are busy in Syria which you complain about daily, they are fuking the nusra guys up, the suicide bombers here do nothing but kill innocent people, they will be dealt with eventually + their supporters, how can a country stay weak if it’s economy, industry and military is growing rapidly ? Yup mahatir, use your brain.

You will always need outsiders to keep your fragile country from becoming a failed state whether Iran , USA or any-other country .

Both Sunni and Shia of Iraq share the same responsibility for its current failure since both are more faithful to their own sect than their country .

Neither Persians or Gulf Arab would want to see Iraq independent and united .

You mean when you needed us for education ? before the oil got to work for you Gulfies ? The worst times are over for Iraq which was the civil war, now theres nothing but improvement ahead, the growing conventional military power strengthens the grip on the state, the state budget increase also allows everything.

Trust me, nothing we need you or Iran for, Iran is not even helping against these terrorists, thought they would since we’re 1 country now.

Shia militia’s are busy in Syria which you complain about daily, they are fuking the nusra guys up, the suicide bombers here do nothing but kill innocent people, they will be dealt with eventually + their supporters, how can a country stay weak if it’s economy, industry and military is growing rapidly ? Yup mahatir, use your brain.

You mean when you needed us for education ? before the oil got to work for you Gulfies ? The worst times are over for Iraq which was the civil war, now theres nothing but improvement ahead, the growing conventional military power strengthens the grip on the state, the state budget increase also allows everything.

Trust me, nothing we need you or Iran for, Iran is not even helping against these terrorists, thought they would since we’re 1 country now.

The only part flourishing in Iraq is the Kurdish people and yup a countries controlled by militia and gangs will never move ahead, you know your the sick man of the middle east.

Iran will never allow Iraq to become strong state and strength does not come from a strong military but rather a united social fabric.

The Sunni and Shia militia only make Iraq and Syria weaker after all these militia will never be given strategic weapons by their masters to ensure they remain under their control.

MLRS and Artellery does not make a militia strong and your so called Militia along with Hezbollah and Syrian army cant end the civil war with coffins being sent back .

You are destroying yourself with your own hands and your militias in Syria are only destroying Syrian infrastructure and industry , nothing really special they have offered.

good luck destroying yourself

The only part flourishing in Iraq is the Kurdish people and yup a countries controlled by militia and gangs will never move ahead, you know your the sick man of the middle east.

Check the safety of provinces before you conclude that.

Iran will never allow Iraq to become strong state and strength does not come from a strong military but rather a united social fabric.
Ok, so we become part of them ? solved lol.
The Sunni and Shia militia only make Iraq and Syria weaker after all these militia will never be given strategic weapons by their masters to ensure they remain under their control.

MLRS and Artellery does not make a militia strong and your so called Militia along with Hezbollah and Syrian army cant end the civil war with coffins being sent back .

You are destroying yourself with your own hands and your militias in Syria are only destroying Syrian infrastructure and industry , nothing really special they have offered
They are fighting the opposition, since when does a militia need strategic weapons.

Your neither pro FSA nor pro anything but anti everyone that you don’t like, well no one else besides you has this ideology.

Check the safety of provinces before you conclude that.

Ok, so we become part of them ? solved lol.

They are fighting the opposition, since when does a militia need strategic weapons.

Your neither pro FSA nor pro anything but anti everyone that you don’t like, well no one else besides you has this ideology.

I prefer a fragile weakened Syria under Bachar control , a Talbanized Syria would be a threat for all . After all the Taliban folks regard both Gulf and Iraq governments as infidels .

I prefer stability and peace but sadly religious extremism is what drives some Arabs , so in this case I would like to see extremists finishing off each other away from Gulf borders in this case Syria fills this gap .

When Shia and Sunni militia finish off each other it would be better for both Gulf and Iraq then .

I prefer a fragile weakened Syria under Bachar control , a Talbanized Syria would be a threat for all . After all the Taliban folks regard both Gulf and Iraq governments as infidels .

I prefer stability and peace but sadly religious extremism is what drives some Arabs , so in this case I would like to see extremists finishing off each other away from Gulf borders in this case Syria fills this gap .

When Shia and Sunni militia finish off each other it would be better for both Gulf and Iraq then .

Good good.. then we believe the same.

Now understand it’s your place where these extremists come from not us.

throwing me some biased sources wont help, I can link many anti Islamic propaganda links and feel good about it but no I don't need to.

(1) islamcity can be called pro-islam, but still contains enough evidence to support my analysis.
(2) you'll call any source that does not agree with you or exposes your lies and violence, a biased source. might i say your sources are at least as biased?

verses said in Quran have many meanings but I know non advocate killing of humans and highest tolerance is demand to be practiced (while some people do take that other way and this is just for their personal agenda and justifying of hate), as some where I said about hate preach by some nut heads keep the ambiguity alive while non Muslims don't have time think much they label Islam as hateful.

well it's the fact you so-called sane muslims (who still support violent resistance against Israel despite the utter counter-productiveness of that for your own people) tend to secretly support terrorists, that makes some westerners (not me) see all/most muslims as hateful.

though it's not the complete picture It's complex to explain how religion is used for personal interests all around the world Islam is no different but it's highlighted on media while extremism can be related to many religions it's no hidden fact. I just speak for myself and yes those terms are retard biased because religion have nothing to do with crimes that are just done for personal interest while some nut-head try to justify it with ambiguity or without proper knowledge. you labeled yourself also by throwing hate on the system that you don't know at all while just standing on media sources and enforcing you'r judgement on Islam as violent.

once again, not all of Islam is violent. it's just that the part that is violent, is not restrained by the non-violent muslims, but fostered in stead.

(1) islamcity can be called pro-islam, but still contains enough evidence to support my analysis.
(2) you'll call any source that does not agree with you or exposes your lies and violence, a biased source. might i say your sources are at least as biased?

well it's the fact you so-called sane muslims (who still support violent resistance against Israel despite the utter counter-productiveness of that for your own people) tend to secretly support terrorists, that makes some westerners (not me) see all/most muslims as hateful.

once again, not all of Islam is violent. it's just that the part that is violent, is not restrained by the non-violent muslims, but fostered in stead.

well Israel is terrorist nation(not saying every jew is terrorist living there mind it just like as per your Islamic logic) because they occupied a country by enforcing force and we beat crap out of oppressors like we are doing in FATA ttp have taken beatings that they will never forget. are you complete stupid or what? have you even tried to understand what I said before in context of Islam and Quran and what you trying to prove here? yes I do agree some so called 'Muslim' nut heads are cause of problem of this hate and all crap but it's their interpretation of Islam that I believe is for their personal agenda while Islam don't advocate killing without any major reason mentioned in Quran and even if it happens then there are ways to implement it and it just not mean start killing people simple, what is the argument here? Islam is not at fault Muslim might be so why drag Islam into it?

well Israel is terrorist nation(not saying every jew is terrorist living there mind it just like as per your Islamic logic) because they occupied a country by enforcing force and we beat crap out of oppressors like we are doing in FATA ttp have taken beatings that they will never forget. are you complete stupid or what? have you even tried to understand what I said before in context of Islam and Quran and what you trying to prove here? yes I do agree some so called 'Muslim' nut heads are cause of problem of this hate and all crap but it's their interpretation of Islam that I believe is for their personal agenda while Islam don't advocate killing without any major reason mentioned in Quran and even if it happens then there are ways to implement it and it just not mean start killing people simple, what is the argument here? Islam is not at fault Muslim might be so why drag Islam into it?

I didn't drag Islam into it. Muslims did. Take yourself for instance; you refuse to truly consider the alternatives to violent resistance that are put forth by the Quran (as you say, and I'll grant you that there probably are such directives in the Quran), even when such violence gets you ONLY the complete opposite of what (you claim) you want to achieve, citing some 'major reason' listed in the Quran (like oppression). Has it ever occurred to you when Allah speaks of the right to self-defence to you, He expects you to be smart enough to consider non-violent resistance as sometimes better (the only, in fact) tools to achieve your right to self-determination (which I fully support, up to the point of that right not interfering with OTHERS' right to self-determination!)..

But I thank you for at least having evolved sociologically as far as you have. You and I need not be enemies.

You will always need outsiders to keep your fragile country from becoming a failed state whether Iran , USA or any-other country .

Both Sunni and Shia of Iraq share the same responsibility for its current failure since both are more faithful to their own sect than their country .

Neither Persians or Gulf Arab would want to see Iraq independent and united .
Wrong we don't need it at all we are the one who ask the American to leave wake up second about the unrest in the country in Baghdad and west region we can stop it within days but to do so we have to use extreme violence but in turn it would make it look like a sectarian action. to be honest I'm with this kind of action it would be a slap in the face of the ugly Saudi and Turkish regime I think this action going to be the only way tomorrow when another Iraqi gov been elected.

There are many think tanks who predict International Equations will change after 2017, as US-Iran ties grow which means US wont need KSA very much and therefore reduced importance of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom