What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

A Saudi-Iran war is inevitable , "When" is the only arguable thing . This Nasibi-Rafizi drama has to end . The sooner it happens , better it will be . We people have long been victim of this Arab-Ajam clash of interests . The only matter of concern for us Pakistanis is "On whose side we should be" . And most likely its gonna be Saudia but that would be a Big mistake . We better stay out of it !!

Iran Zameen all the way. 
Those 2 states are connected by lowland, easy accessible by tanks and artillery, this is different, just air warfare.

I see so you guys basically can't fight on land yet you have large tank, artillery and ifv inventory.

Ever heard of courage i think that is what you guys are short of.

A Saudi-Iran war is inevitable , "When" is the only arguable thing . This Nasibi-Rafizi drama has to end . The sooner it happens , better it will be . We people have long been victim of this Arab-Ajam clash of interests . The only matter of concern for us Pakistanis is "On whose side we should be" . And most likely its gonna be Saudia but that would be a Big mistake . We better stay out of it !!

There would be no war, however the proxy war will go on, all other states except Iran and Saudi Arabia will pay. 
@ghilzai

We shouldn't take sides, we must mind our own business. Haven't we destroyed our country with enough of this madness already, i ask you? - You should only fight for me and my kids, while i should only fight for you and your kids ~ this Muslim vigilantism has to be put to death in the state of Pakistan.

Well, Im not going to draw a war scenario but let me assure you that with your old rusty soviet and north Korean junks you won't be able to stand a seconds against an overwhelming air force superiority equipped with storm shadows, Pave-ways, GUBs and AASMs. Not a chance.

Yes, and you called U.S last time you were invaded by madman, Saddam, instead of driving him out with all your fancy stuff.

How about thousands of missiles on your oil facilities? Desalination plants an cities? Airports?
Saudi Arabia will simply stop functioning if only its desalination plants are targeted.

I don't like predicting war scenario or playing the internet warrior on cyber space, so you better don't act like it either.

Iran and KSA are enemies, at least now, but it's absolutely unnecessary for them to go to a bloody war.

Maybe if It was Kuwait you'd be right.

There has been only 1 Saudi-Iraqi confrontation over the entire course of the Gulf War, and both sides fought against one another.
And who is going to operate all that fancy overwhelming airforce?.

Last time you had all that stuff and you called uncle Sam because you thought saddam was gonna slap you.

Where will the courage come from?.

Slap my a$$ witch :bunny: Al-Khafji battle speaks for itself you ignorant foolish clown.

Courage? :lol: ... There is a huge difference between courage and knowledge - if that is what you are trying to say :lol: you stinky rat.. 
There would be no war, however the proxy war will go on, all other states except Iran and Saudi Arabia will pay. 
@ghilzai

We shouldn't take sides, we must mind our own business. Haven't we destroyed our country with enough of this madness already, i ask you? - You should only fight for me and my kids, while i should only fight for you and your kids ~ this Muslim vigilantism has to be put to death in the state of Pakistan.

That Ghizai is a racist baboon, nothing more or less.

Yes, and you called U.S last time you were invaded by madman, Saddam, instead of driving him out with all your fancy stuff.
LOL, Yes keep playing on that string. Hey wake up its 2014 not 90s anymore. The invasion of Kuwait led-collation by the US a resolution of the UN security period.

How about thousands of missiles on your oil facilities? Desalination plants an cities? Airports?
Saudi Arabia will simply stop functioning if only its desalination plants are targeted.

These useless missile will explode on your mullah head turbans in their first phase of launching. Don't overestimate your $hithoo Mullahstan rusty stuff. Those useless missiles will be intercepted by PP3, THAAD, Agis and like anti-missile systems. Heck no need for RSAF, will hand that to the UAE air force.

I don't like predicting war scenario or playing the internet warrior on cyber space, so you better don't act like it either.

Me neither, maybe the fish was bigger this time that you couldn't not swallow.

Iran and KSA are enemies, at least now, but it's absolutely unnecessary for them to go to a bloody war.

Once you leave the Arab world alone otherwise expect the unexpected.

Go to hell with the Mullahs, you just make sure you won't come around
Iran Zameen all the way. 

I see so you guys basically can't fight on land yet you have large tank, artillery and ifv inventory.

Ever heard of courage i think that is what you guys are short of.

Courage :omghaha: :lol: :D :rofl: :laugh:

We fought for your country for 8 consecutive years

And you had the audacity to teach us about courage.

Last edited:
LOL, Yes keep playing on that string. Hey wake up its 2014 not 90s anymore. The invasion of Kuwait led-collation by the US a resolution of the UN security period.

These useless missile will explode on your mullah head turbans in their first phase of launching. Don't overestimate your $hithoo Mullahstan rusty stuff. Those useless missiles will be intercepted by PP3, THAAD, Agis and like anti-missile systems. Heck no need for RSAF, will hand that to the UAE air force.

Me neither, maybe the fish was bigger this time that you couldn't not swallow.

Once you leave the Arab world alone otherwise expect the unexpected.

Thanks for proving my point and playing exactly like an internet warrior.

If you are so strong, then stop propagating it on internet and do the job. Don't become the second Israel, which has been constantly blabbering for more than 10 years.

Iran missile arsenal isn't useless.

If you are so strong, then stop propagating it on internet and do the job. Don't become the second Israel, which has been constantly blabbering for more than 10 years.

No, we will never be the aggressors no matter what :no: it's forbidden in our constitution.

Iran missile arsenal isn't useless.

No, we will never be the aggressors no matter what :no: it's forbidden in our constitution.

Yeah right, those rusty 70s reversed engineered painted in different colors with different names are not useless at all. OH, Watch out the stealth Qaher-313 is coming after you.:nana: 

Not at all, Im speaking form a military point of view.

No need, the sanctions imposed on your failed state are doing enough.

Last edited:
I urge you to check your knowledge regarding Turkish Foreign Affairs.

Turkish FM: We would never cooperate with Israel against a Muslim country

You're right. I agree with you. I was saying in relative terms. No chance of turkey cooperating, but even lesser that of saudia cooperating.
Btw i think turkey has hardened up to israel after Erdogan govt only. Erdogan flushed out many west-leaning generals from his armed forces too. But who knows how the next government steers turkey. They might undo erdogan-led drift to asia. :undecided: 

See...the stuff that i was talking about. :-)
Turkey's Kemalists see secularist legacy under threat - DAWN.COM
The way i see it, erdogan has pushed traditional turkish powers like a spring, which will take over turkey after he leaves. And things will probably be like they were before. And turkey being a secular state may become friendlier to israel once again.

What a BS allow me to say. First there is no announcement released by either KSA or Israel as the article mentions. Secondly, Saudi Arabia has officially said that it will shoot down any Israel jet in a route to Iran through its airspace. Thirdly, Saudi Arabia has no relation with Israel of any kind nor does it recognize Israel as a state.

Fourthly, Saudi Arabia don't give a rat whether Iran gets its hand on a nuclear weapons and has already said it will follow suit. Also Saudi Arabia has spoken openly against Israel nuclear arsenal that should be dealt with in the first place before jumping to Iran. Yes we would like to see free WMD middle east but that doesn't mean we will cooperate with Israel against Iran when there are many things need to be solved, first, Israel occupation of Palestine.

Sorry but keep us out of this mess as nothing will make me happy but seeing both of you destroying each other while enjoying my hot buttered popcorn.

Also, If Saudi Arabia is worry about Iran nuclear weapons then it has the means and the skills to level Iran to the ground.

Peace.
Level iran to the ground????? If our soldiers invade you even if every soldier carry a bottle of water and march into your country then through the bottle on you.you would be drowning

Level iran to the ground????? If our soldiers invade you even if every soldier carry a bottle of water and march into your country then through the bottle on you.you would be drowning

I hate to disappoint you but we know how to swim! :lol:

I hate to disappoint you but we know how to swim! :lol:

I wish you were this serious with the Israelis/Israeli regime.

And this is to all of you, only good at fighting all out against each other in Syria.

Never would you do such thing to a local occupier.

Back
Top Bottom