What's new

Islam's image: reformation and makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mufti is a Sunni Islamic scholar who is an interpreter or expounder of Islamic law (Sharia). In religious administrative terms, a mufti is roughly equivalent to a deacon to a Sunni population. A muftiat or diyanet is a council of muftis.

How can you equal him to Bose?

In the context of their alliance to hitler. Any thing you would like me to tell you sir, as you seem to be on the slow side a bit.

And are you naive enough to believe that Mufti was in a position to influence hitler
In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right. The Mufti offered Hitler his “thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches....The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely....the Jews....” Hitler replied

Record of the Conversation Between the Fuhrer and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem on November 28, 1941, in the Presence of Reich Foreign Minister and Minister Grobba in Berlin, Documents on German Foreign Policy, 1918-1945, Series D, Vol. XIII, London, 1964, p. 881ff in Walter Lacquer and Barry Rubin, The Israel-Arab Reader, (NY: Facts on File, 1984), pp. 79-84.

And off the people who you have mentioned how many actually did any thing for the spread of Islam in the sultanate. So yes you are right I should leave you alone with your Islam bashing at full swing, well how often do you guys get to show off your typical self.

They did nothing except burn down our temples, loot its wealth , kill the non-believers and impose their faith through the edge of sword on the general populace.

This thread was going on a good curve until it has been officially de-railed. :tdown:

In the context of their alliance to hitler. Any thing you would like me to tell you sir, as you seem to be on the slow side a bit.

Boss was not a religious scholar with a title, as Mufti was - prove it otherwise...

Pundit can be equal to molvi but that pundit is nothing against the Mufti.
And Bose was not even close to a Pundit.

In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right. The Mufti offered Hitler his “thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches....The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely....the Jews....” Hitler replied

Record of the Conversation Between the Fuhrer and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem on November 28, 1941, in the Presence of Reich Foreign Minister and Minister Grobba in Berlin, Documents on German Foreign Policy, 1918-1945, Series D, Vol. XIII, London, 1964, p. 881ff in Walter Lacquer and Barry Rubin, The Israel-Arab Reader, (NY: Facts on File, 1984), pp. 79-84.

And where in that conversation did the mufti tell hitler to start killing jews.

They did nothing except burn down our temples, loot its wealth , kill the non-believers and impose their faith through the edge of sword on the general populace.

This thread was going on a good curve until it has been officially de-railed. :tdown:

Oh yes I should apologizes to you guys as how come I jump in and start questioning you guys and distract your other wise peaceful discussion and expert Islam bashing opinions.

Oh yes I should apologizes to you guys as how come I jump in and start questioning you guys and distract your other wise peaceful discussion and expert Islam bashing opinions.

Your majesty if you could go to the first page and see who opened the thread you would not go on here.

It was opened by a Pakistani Muslim who was concerned about the growing Islamophobia around the world and how the Muslims should improve their image and give Islam a makeover. And wanted opinions on how to go about it.

Boss was not a religious scholar with a title, as Mufti was - prove it otherwise...

Pundit can be equal to molvi but that pundit is nothing against the Mufti.
And Bose was not even close to a Pundit.

Mufti was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, he took it onto him self in the absence of any other authority, and with Palestine under british control and with jewish immigration in full swing to ask hitler for help. He was a religious figure. So what does that have any thing to do with Islam, no. He was a nationalist, who wanted his country free, so he took the second best option, as the first one was occupying his country. So bose went and did the same thing.

And where in that conversation did the mufti tell hitler to start killing jews.

Read the link/book and find the following:

In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut. He died in 1974.

Do some home work before you start any project, this is what I was taught....where you failed...it seems.

Your majesty if you could go to the first page and see who opened the thread you would not go on here.

It was opened by a Pakistani Muslim who was concerned about the growing Islamophobia around the world and how the Muslims should improve their image and give Islam a makeover.

Well my dear subject I am aware of the fact that who had opened the thread, but still my question remains the same who are you to tell us what to do with our religion. What do you or any other hindu or christian or a jew or any one else know about Islam. Tell me!

Mufti was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, he took it onto him self in the absence of any other authority, and with Palestine under british control and with jewish immigration in full swing to ask hitler for help. He was a religious figure. So what does that have any thing to do with Islam, no. He was a nationalist, who wanted his country free, so he took the second best option, as the first one was occupying his country. So bose went and did the same thing.

A mufti can not be de-branded, never in the history of Islam has it happpened - gran mufti means highest authority in Islam interpretation process (jurispredence).
How can you compare a gran mufti against any tom dicken or harry??
Bose was never a religious scholar.....

Read the link/book and find the following:

Do some home work before you start any project, this is what I was taught....where you failed...it seems.

And professor did you know why Yugoslavian did that, ok lets try this another way. Can you tell me which other soldiers other then the Germans were present during the final battle of Berlin. They were the Muslims soldiers recruited by the mufti to fight for hitler, from the Yugoslavian and Albanian region of Europe. So ofcource they were going to try mufti as a criminal. My point still remains the same, he was no different then bose. Yes he shook hands with the devil, but he was forced to chose the only option he had left. And that was hitler.

Well my dear subject I am aware of the fact that who had opened the thread, but still my question remains the same who are you to tell us what to do with our religion. What do you or any other hindu or christian or a jew or any one else know about Islam. Tell me!

Because only we (non-Muslims) can tell you why there is Islamophobia amongst us. How can you people understand why we have Islamophobia if we dont tell you :lol:

What do you or any other hindu or christian or a jew or any one else know about Islam. Tell me!

For the sake of decent discussion:

Dont understimate non muslims (because you may find some ex-muslims into them), and they know enough, thats why they left Islam - for whatever that is. So hold your horses here on this gentleman.

A mufti can not be de-branded, never in the history of Islam has it happpened - gran mufti means highest authority in Islam interpretation process (jurispredence).
How can you compare a gran mufti against any tom dicken or harry??
Bose was never a religious scholar.....

So as per you bose was just a tom d!ck or harry. Well didnt know that. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

For the sake of decent discussion:

Dont understimate non muslims (because you may find some ex-muslims into them), and they know enough, thats why they left Islam - for whatever that is. So hold your horses here on this gentleman.

Wrong try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom