What's new

Islam's image: reformation and makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because only we (non-Muslims) can tell you why there is Islamophobia amongst us. How can you people understand why we have Islamophobia if we dont tell you :lol:

So you are going to take the actions of lunatics, who claim to represent something which they themselves dont understand, and judge the religion based on that. I though that you were better then that but yet again I have been surprised before.

Well enough of my hitting the wall, or bhains kay agay kafi been baja li. Carry on your thing, gtg Barca game is about to start.

My point still remains the same, he was no different then bose.

Oh common yaar!

You have all the liberty to prove that Bose was religious scholar - but I see that you are handicapped in this - because the man was NOT.

Gran Mufti on the other hand does not need any credentials, and you know that.
If you cant prove on Bose, please dont get into a circular argument with me or anybody else for that matter, because you will find yourself to be a lone man onto Mars planet - doing nothing and struggling for few days survival.

So you are going to take the actions of lunatics, who claim to represent something which they themselves dont understand, and judge the religion based on that. I though that you were better then that but yet again I have been surprised before.

We were indeed discussing about how the actions of some misguided elements give a bad name to Muslims and Islamand what actions the Muslims can take to improve their image unless you decided to come in.

Take some time to read the comments before shooting your mouth dude.

And knowing that you are a Barca supporter gives me one more reason to cuss you. Viva Madrid. :argh:

And knowing that you are a Barca supporter gives me one more reason to cuss you. Viva Madrid

Its no football or the handball.
He took the French leave. ;)

Christians have reformed thier religion (old testament), while Muslims have not.
The reason being Quran cant be changed - its a word of God.
Is the bible not word of God?
Tell me some....

Christians have reformed thier religion (old testament), while Muslims have not.
The reason being Quran cant be changed - its a word of God.
Is the bible not word of God?
Tell me some....

yes christians are trying to interpret bible according to modern concepts which is good thing..but let me tell you it's the sheeps(flowers) who is pushing the priests for reforms and change old laws and concepts.

yes christians are trying to interpret bible according to modern concepts which is good thing..but let me tell you it's the sheeps(flowers) who is pushing the priests for reforms and change old laws and concepts.

The thread is Islam reform:
Why its not being changed, and not otherwise!

You are talking about Christian reforms, which I already did.
The point being, lets compliment this thread with appropriate dialogue:

How to reform Islam - if any.

i was just mentioning where the reforms come from..same should happen in islam also..it should come from the modern moderate muslims....but everybodys seems to be afraid of extremists.

Give me the definition of the above if you will...

there is no specific definitions as such.

few things i can say is..

people who stands for secularism and equal treatment.

people who are willing to treat women as equal.

People who takes religion as a personal matter.

people who criticise and tolerate criticism.
people who are not offender because of cartoons..etc.

Are they a paramilitary group? I saw videos of them waving swords around but couldn't understand what was said.

So basically professional busybodies... busybodies with swords....

They have canes , not swords. They are confined to certain parts of the country. They are not exactly dangerous, but quite annoying. You don't really need such ultra nationalistic organizations in this age.

there is no specific definitions as such.

few things i can say is..

people who stands for secularism and equal treatment.

people who are willing to treat women as equal.

People who takes religion as a personal matter.

people who criticise and tolerate criticism.
people who are not offender because of cartoons..etc.

All of the above is written in Quran- why change it if its already there- only thing that needs changing is the wrong interpretation- by incompetant so called mullahs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom