What's new

ISI/Pak-Army & Pashtuns: breaking myths

Last edited by a moderator:
The trators have no nationality no cast.....
they can be from anywhere any place and just known as traitor.....

My point in this Thread was to explore the Fact.....That Pashtoons Do not Hate Pakistan and it Forces, Pashtuns are Patriotic Pakistanis and are equal Pakistanis.

In fact, Pashtuns are happy with Pakistan (so that our grands choose 2 times to live with Pakistan, it is a proof).

There are some foreign hands (biggest enemies of Pakistan's existance, about them all world knows - Naam len gay tu shikayat hogi), which are playing games in our regions and trying to prove before the world falsely, that Pashtuns of Pakistan are hating pakistan, Pakistan is killing innocent pashtuns, Pakistan does not care its minorities and/or Pakistan is a failed/banana state etc etc...............I am against all these ill statements.

In this thread, i have just put the fact that Pashtuns are Pakistanis, Pashtuns Love Pakistan equally.

My point in this Thread was to explore the Fact.....That Pashtoons Do not Hate Pakistan and it Forces, Pashtuns are Patriotic Pakistanis and are equal Pakistanis.

In fact, Pashtuns are happy with Pakistan (so that our grands choose 2 times to live with Pakistan, it is a proof).

There are some foreign hands (biggest enemies of Pakistan's existance, about them all world knows - Naam len gay tu shikayat hogi), which are playing games in our regions and trying to prove before the world falsely, that Pashtuns of Pakistan are hating pakistan, Pakistan is killing innocent pashtuns, Pakistan does not care its minorities and/or Pakistan is a failed/banana state etc etc...............I am against all these ill statements.

In this thread, i have just put the fact that Pashtuns are Pakistanis, Pashtuns Love Pakistan equally.

Absurd logic. How exactly love for ISI is tied with Patriotism?. And why we pashtuns have to prove and explain our loyalty to pakistan through pak army and ISI?. If we are suffering and are in pain then we have the right to raise our vioces. Patriotism doesnt mean you have to paint your face green, making noises on 14th august on bike...it is more of the inner feeling, the love for your land, country and people and is not tied with legally criminal secret agency like ISI.

No one dare forget the Chaudri Sahab! :cheers:
Pashtuns are getting mentioned so much these days on the forum I'm starting to hate them. :rofl:

You guys are trying to the spot light away from the Chaudhry saab. :undecided:

Absurd logic. How exactly love for ISI is tied with Patriotism?. And why we pashtuns have to prove and explain our loyalty to pakistan through pak army and ISI?.

Bcz of propaganda of Nationalists that each and every Pashtun hates Pakistan. Is it so? I know it is wrong cent percent.

U say that jodigul was a confused and immature lad (who always spoke for Pakistan and was a representative of Lar Pashtuns), and this Luffy has become clear and mature (against Pakistan).........lol @ this statement.

It means, u claim that 16 million population of Pashtuns is confused and immature. It is an insult of whole nation. It is a shame. U are neither a representative of Marwats, nor of Pekhawarians. I do not want to call you a confused person, but it is a fact.

Bcz of propaganda of Nationalists that each and every Pashtun hates Pakistan.
Where exactly i said that each and every pakhtun hates pakistan?. Read my post with attention, you dont have to tie your patriotism with army/ISI, Police, foriegn ministry, WAPDA etc. If there is corruption in Police and WAPDA then by pointing out the corruption you dont become anti-pakistani, by questioning the sincerity of political parties you dont become antipakistan and by questioning the actions of Pak army you dont become antipakistani.
U say that jodigul was a confused and immature lad (who always spoke for Pakistan and was a representative of Lar Pashtuns), and this Luffy has become clear and mature (against Pakistan).........lol @ this statement.

It means, u claim that 16 million population of Pashtuns is confused and immature. It is an insult of whole nation. It is a shame. U are neither a representative of Marwats, nor of Pekhawarians. I do not want to call you a confused person, but it is a fact.
I am representative only of my thoughts, and i am not against pakistan, i am only against bad pakistanis and wrongs of pakistan, but i am friend of any good pakistani.

@haviZsultan
Your posts against me are all over the place and are disturbing other members. I think you should open a separate thread in members section and comes up with all the points that you want to debate with me. I promise you that i wont give you lazy-as$ replies, i will respond to each and every point and will come with preparation. What do you think? Do you accept my invitation for a proper debate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Absurd logic. How exactly love for ISI is tied with Patriotism?. And why we pashtuns have to prove and explain our loyalty to pakistan through pak army and ISI?. If we are suffering and are in pain then we have the right to raise our vioces. Patriotism doesnt mean you have to paint your face green, making noises on 14th august on bike...it is more of the inner feeling, the love for your land, country and people and is not tied with legally criminal secret agency like ISI.

it is'nt,and they dont or shouldnt have to.

but....there are a core of pakistan haters without doubt, who use the isi as a conduit for their hatred. i dont think its specific at the army or isi, in general its frenzied, nonfactual and angry tirades at something pakistan related (we know the list).

i think this thread is a good place to invite them and others to discuss the issue...

Back
Top Bottom