What's new

Is the Pakistan army martial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Pashtuns were known to fight war, rest were just conquered people by one or the other like Pashtuns, Turks, Arabs or Mongols.

My tribe was unconquered until we dissolved our state for a united Punjab under Ranjit Singh.
You know nothing about Punjab and Punjabis, we have fought many enemies and our Sikh counterparts are a staple of your military, just because we aren't Sikhs any more, doesn't mean we lost our bite......

Sethi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jats Awan Arain Gujjar all martial.

Present day Pakistan was not too long ago a feudal society. All people of Pakistan are martial as that was the way of life.

Its all British creations and Pakistan continued this legacy even after independence.

My tribe was unconquered until we dissolved our state for a united Punjab under Ranjit Singh.
You know nothing about Punjab and Punjabis, we have fought many enemies and our Sikh counterparts are a staple of your military, just because we aren't Sikhs any more, doesn't mean we lost our bite......

Sethi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Icarus Bhai, Sethi is not a tribe, its a common surname used across North India.

My tribe was not classed as martial because we rebelled against the britsh. Ironic isn't it?

For the first time I am hearing about tribal system among Punjabi people.

Icarus Bhai, Sethi is not a tribe, its a common surname used across North India.

For the first time I am hearing about tribal system among Punjabi people.

Villages in Punjab have their own panchayat system of eldars.

hurs technical war larte hein ..jab british ki train ah rahe the unhone train ki patriyann hukaar den the sare aik dam se kheennch lein the ......wo kehte hein ane do india ko wo bhi pakistani army ka saath denge :lol:

hurs technical war larte hein ..jab british ki train ah rahe the unhone train ki patriyann hukaar den the sare aik dam se kheennch lein the ......wo kehte hein ane do india ko wo bhi pakistani army ka saath denge :lol:

Its there even in India, Panchayat system is not a tribal custom.

If it's not tribal, then what is it genius? :azn:

And what is the difference between Panchayat and Jirga?

If it's not tribal, then what is it genius? :azn:

And what is the difference between Panchayat and Jirga?

It is the way of village administration since ancient time. There are caste specific Panchayat, non-caste Panchayat, Maha(grand)-panchayat etc. Jirga is tribal in nature.

After independence we have a system of elected Panchayat in India. Do you have elected Panchayat system in Pakistan??

It is the ancient way of village administration. There are caste specific Panchayat, non-caste Panchayat, Maha(grand)-panchayat etc. Jirga is tribal in nature.

After independence we have a system of elected Panchayat in India. Do you have elected Panchayat system in Pakistan??

Jirga is tribal in nature?

A village consists of not one homogeneous people, but there may be a couple of tribes. For example one village may consist Jats and Gujars. Their eldars come together to formulate decisions.

Then are land barons. Chaudry, Wadarai ect.

They have influence over entire villages.

Jirga is tribal in nature?

A village consists of not one homogeneous people, but there may be a couple of tribes. For example one village may consist Jats and Gujars. Their eldars come together to formulate decisions.

Then are land barons. Chaudry, Wadarai ect.

They have influence over entire villages.

Dude, you are calling castes as tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom