What's new

Is Bhutan moving away from Delhi... towards Beijing?

NE indians have 3 origins: Burmese, Tibetan, Bengali and Chinese

The people of Mizoram are generally accepted as part of a great Mongoloid wave of migration from China and later moved out to India to their present habitat - now Mizoram
History of Mizoram,About Mizoram History,Mizoram History Information

mizo-girls-in-fest1.jpg

^^^ "Generally accepted" according to whom exactly? The Northeast Indians themselves? :lol:

Even the two so-called NE Indian members on this thread BOTH said that they "look Chinese".

Newsflash, just because you look slightly East Asian does not make you East Asian. The two women above clearly look Southeast Asian, likely from Burma.

I find it extremely funny that it is the Indians themselves here who are arguing that the NE Indians are related to Chinese, and we aren't interested. :D Why are you constantly trying to put them in the same category as your enemies?

^^^ "Generally accepted" according to whom exactly? The Northeast Indians themselves? :lol:

Even the two so-called NE Indian members on this thread BOTH said that they "look Chinese".

Newsflash, just because you look slightly East Asian does not make you East Asian. The two women above clearly look Southeast Asian, likely from Burma.

I find it extremely funny that it is the Indians themselves here who are arguing that the NE Indians are related to Chinese, and we aren't interested. :D Why are you constantly trying to put them in the same category as your enemies?

Have to accept its an Embarrasment !! Guys who have no idea on races have commented on this thread !!
LIke there are fun elements in every society, there are nut cases too, sadly !!

like the americans, this characteristic imbibed in virtually all indians. we are taught to be proud of our diversity(for obvious reasons ie national integration) even if we have to associate ourselves with china

You are true here is your real ancient China. Chinese have conquered land of other ethnicity, made them minority by mass migration of Han people.

Zhou_dynasty_1000_BC.png

I really don't know how the mongoloid race can be classified. I have friends all over the world. Japanese take offensive if some says that they look like Chinese, further, even some have gone in saying that they can distinguish a Chinese from a Japanese from a mile. South Koreans say they look as different to Chinese as apples to oranges. For me you people all look similar.

I really don't know how the mongoloid race can be classified. I have friends all over the world. Japanese take offensive if some says that they look like Chinese, further, even some have gone in saying that they can distinguish a Chinese from a Japanese from a mile. South Koreans say they look as different to Chinese as apples to oranges. For me you people all look similar.

China is a vast country,Chinese people is a very general idea,people in the north look very different from people in the south,Beijing people look way different from people in Hongkong or Sichuan.Japanese and Koreans are just like a Chinese province in size or population,they look similiar to each other,but China has the looks of all East Asians.

China is a vast country,Chinese people is a very general idea,people in the north look very different from people in the south,Beijing people look way different from people in Hongkong or Sichuan.Japanese and Koreans are just like a Chinese province in size or population,they look similiar to each other,but China has the looks of all East Asians.

NE indians have 3 origins: Burmese, Tibetan, Bengali and Chinese

History of Mizoram,About Mizoram History,Mizoram History Information

mizo-girls-in-fest1.jpg

Don't take this as a flame bait, but if North East states of India can become independent in a peaceful referendum, far in the future, it will become a part of ASEAN, who it has much in common with like neighboring Burma. This will also mean that Sikkim (the 8th state) and Bhutan which is still nominally independent will also become part of ASEAN. So East Asian countries like China, Japan and South Korea and ASEAN countries should help these NE population including Bhutan as much as possible. Indian plan to make a 4 lane freeway through Siliguri corridor to Hanoi will also help create economic, cultural and educational ties and people to people contact with neighbor ASEAN states. So I support India's Look East Policy, although to me it seems like a strategic blunder. Generous on the part of Indians, I should say.:D

Is Bhutan moving away from Delhi... towards Beijing?
Published: Saturday, Jul 14, 2012, 9:30 IST
By Iftikhar Gilani | Place: New Delhi | Agency: DNA

India and china trade is almost $100 billion that does not mean that india is moving towards china,there are numerous infrastructure projects that chinese are investing in india....a new industrial city in gujarat is entirely being built by the same chinese firm that had build Shanghai....if india can have diplomatic ties with arch enemy Pakistan than why can't a peaceful country can't have ties with its neighbours....

for many mainland indians all people with mongoloid features are chinese...many of them donot have idea about east asian or south east asian...

for many mainland indians all people with mongoloid features are chinese...many of them donot have idea about east asian or south east asian...

exactly what I meant but that Idiot won't understand What we want to say.

Back
Top Bottom