What's new

Iraq seizes Turkish aircraft

Yes i know it. However, he is a puppet. If his maters want some actions between Turkiye and Gerogia?

Last year Asad was his brother. Today Asad is a butcher for Tayyip. Everyone in this region knows that Tayyip is an unreliable person. He can back/stab in a blink of eye. Even he can back/stab Georgia. Anyways...

Cool Story bro :tup:

Yes i know it. However, he is a puppet. If his maters want some actions between Turkiye and Gerogia?

Last year Asad was his brother. Today Asad is a butcher for Tayyip. Everyone in this region knows that Tayyip is an unreliable person. He can back/stab in a blink of eye. Even he can back/stab Georgia. Anyways...

Good comment bro, i agree with everything you said. thank you

Keep sleeping kido. :lol:

Ignore them mate, they cant handle the truth.

impossible. Another lie from press tv.

Actually, Press TV is a 1000 times more reliable than any western or Turkish newspaper. RT is also very good, it's Russian. Western media is constantly fabricating "news" 24 hours a day.

Both Maliki and Erdogan are worthless western puppets. Anyone who can't see this is a fool.

@ Mods

I would like to change my worthless username, can you help :D

Actually, Press TV is a 1000 times more reliable than any western or Turkish newspaper. RT is also very good, it's Russian. Western media is constantly fabricating "news" 24 hours a day.

LoL they take Turkish newspaper which is based on western ones as a ultimate truth... Anyway good post bro.. thanks.

Both Maliki and Erdogan are worthless western puppets. Anyone who can't see this is a fool.

@ Mods

I would like to change my worthless username, lol.

Don't worry about that, since his real name must be something different i'm sure its not even his real name..

So i suppose its time for you to grow up.

Yes bro i will..When you stop sharing your grand analysis skills about a fabricated news :pop:

Ok whatever, i will stop..Sorry for causing disturbance guys..Now back to topic

Erdogan once was jew, than people claimed that his origin is armenian, today i learnt he is georgian.. the man is everything but turk.. i will not surprise if someone says he is a jedi or a sith from dark side.. Sith Darth Erdogan

4wh5p.jpg

Erdogan once was jew, than people claimed that his origin is armenian, today i learnt he is georgian.. the man is everything but turk.. i will not surprise if someone says he is a jedi or a sith from dark side.. Sith Darth Erdogan

X0FOG1QE_Qn3iC2zuN99bw.jpg

:flame:

Heheheheheh nice post :) :)

Maybe they will soon claim he is a reptilian, like those Americans who think every US president were reptilian who came to earth to conquer and control humans
Barack+Rept.jpg

On a serious note, when will the children stop spreading stupid conspiracy theories?

Turkey favors unified and strong Iraq..Not a puppet regime..Thats why there is an opposition here against Maliki..He alienates Kurds and Sunnis
So who is the puppet you mean Almaliki or Erdogan.

Maybe it is not F-16?! :coffee:

Tayyip is not ethnic Turk fyi he is Georgian he will not ruin relation with his brothers?!

So what?

Peshmerga has over 100.000 heavilly armed militias?! What you gonna do?!
Your peshmerga are not more than gangs once they see the Iraqi soldiers they will run to there caves since they're not real patriotic.

So who is the puppet you mean Almaliki or Erdogan.

Your peshmerga are not more than gangs once they see the Iraqi soldiers they will run to there caves since they're not real patriotic.

Ignore Cem_..He was a famous troll and got what he deserved..

For your question, i would say Maliki but as its obvious from this thread even Turks couldnt decide who is THE puppet..So i dont find it useful to continue this debate on this master-puppet basis

Back
Top Bottom