What's new

Iraq seizes Turkish aircraft

fascinating:

Barzani to US: Don’t sell F-16 to Iraqi PM

“During a military meeting, they talked about problems between Baghdad and Arbil,” Agence France-Presse quoted Barzani as saying. “They told him, ‘Sir, just give us the authority, and we would kick them out of Arbil.’ And [al-Maliki] answered, ‘Wait until the arrival of the F-16.’” The United States has agreed to sell 36 F-16 jets to Baghdad, increasing the capabilities of Iraq’s fledgling air force.
MIDEAST - Barzani to US: Don

Seems like **** will hit the fan very soon in Iraq. The KRG has no other choice but to cooperate with us and we should use that opportunity.

@what

Yes its true they dont have any other option than Turkey, but lets say they keep causing trouble in this case we have the option to support one of the 100s of other tribel kurd clans who are pro-Turkey to replace Barzani if neccesary.

How can a F-16 carry armored vehicle?

If true, sounds like a very hostile move by puppet regime!

Looks like it was on planned mission to deliver or pick up something which belongs to Iraqi military .. got landed and Iraqi wants to check the plane as it was carrying(with permission) some of their things(car/vehicle) and some trigger happy reporter fart with tons of gas ...

Nothing will happen, Northern Iraq prefers Turkey over Bagdad government.
They say here congratulations in Arabic they say الف عافية in turkey they say afiyet olsun. I swear I'm eager to get rid of this headache the Kurdish issue and believe it many Iraqis just like me and we will see if the Kurdish leaders men enough to join Turkey.

fascinating:

Barzani to US: Don’t sell F-16 to Iraqi PM

“During a military meeting, they talked about problems between Baghdad and Arbil,” Agence France-Presse quoted Barzani as saying. “They told him, ‘Sir, just give us the authority, and we would kick them out of Arbil.’ And [al-Maliki] answered, ‘Wait until the arrival of the F-16.’” The United States has agreed to sell 36 F-16 jets to Baghdad, increasing the capabilities of Iraq’s fledgling air force.
MIDEAST - Barzani to US: Don

Seems like **** will hit the fan very soon in Iraq. The KRG has no other choice but to cooperate with us and we should use that opportunity.
If that's true this guy so stupid when he thinks only F-16 can do the job so how about the SU-30 or the J-10 or the Rafale or the Eurofighter see we have plenty of options, but this is untrue news we even not willing to use power against no one since our policy today and tomorrow is diplomacy the first, second, and the tenth option.

:undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :what: :what: :what: :what:.

Turkiye's "zero problem with neighbors" policy is failed...

Well done AKP !! Well done Tayyip !! Well done Davutoglu .... I am just 32 years old and i have never seen that Turkiye had problems whit its own neighbors this much. Only Georgia left. I wonder when AKP will ruin our relation with Georgia? I bet it very soon...

They say here congratulations in Arabic they say الف عافية in turkey they say afiyet olsun. I swear I'm eager to get rid of this headache the Kurdish issue and believe it many Iraqis just like me and we will see if the Kurdish leaders men enough to join Turkey.

Turkey favors unified and strong Iraq..Not a puppet regime..Thats why there is an opposition here against Maliki..He alienates Kurds and Sunnis

Well done AKP !! Well done Tayyip !! Well done Davutoglu .... I am just 32 years old and i have never seen that Turkiye had problems whit its own neighbors this much. Only Georgia left. I wonder when AKP will ruin our relation with Georgia? I bet it very soon...

I wonder when you will be able to comprehend realpolitics..Zero Problem policy was a goal and it was working fine before the Syrian uprising..

I wonder when you will be able to comprehend realpolitics...

You must ask this to stupid Tayyip and Davutoglu. These morons are not able to control a dozen of sheep but my ignorant people let them control my country.

As we all see, Akp is failed in every field of its own policies. Losers are losers. Like you and your be loved gov. akp. I dont know when will you admit your stupidity?

Zero problem was a goal ha? You tell my donkeys a$$ ....

What did you morons expect? All of our neighbors will change suddenly? Did you expect, everyone will give up then their plans or interests just because stupid Tayyip and Davutoglu want zero problems? We had many problems with half of our neighbors but now we have problems with all of our neighbors. Ohh except Georgia.

Lets talk about Syria. Who the hell gave permission to akp gov. to put their nose into internal affairs of Syria? Does it concern Tayyip or Turkiye? Obviously no..

Yeah akp gov. is doing its own burden very well. Tayyip serving best for his masters ...

You must ask this to stupid Tayyip and Davutoglu. These morons are not able to control a dozen of sheep but my ignorant people let them control my country.

As we all see, Akp is failed in every field of its own policies. Losers are losers. Like you and your be loved gov. akp. I dont know when will you admit your stupidity?

Zero problem was a goal ha? You tell my donkeys *** ....

I am not an AKP voter..And sorry i thought you were a guy to discuss in civilized way..I was wrong..Continue with your insults. Not my thing

Maybe it is not F-16?! :coffee:

Tayyip is not ethnic Turk fyi he is Georgian he will not ruin relation with his brothers?!

If that's true this guy so stupid when he thinks only F-16 can do the job so how about the SU-30 or the J-10 or the Rafale or the Eurofighter see we have plenty of options, but this is untrue news we even not willing to use power against no one since our policy today and tomorrow is diplomacy the first, second, and the tenth option.

:undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :what: :what: :what: :what:.

So what?

Peshmerga has over 100.000 heavilly armed militias?! What you gonna do?!

Tayyip is not ethnic Turk fyi he is Georgian he will not ruin relation with his brothers?!

Yes i know it. However, he is a puppet. If his maters want some actions between Turkiye and Gerogia?

Last year Asad was his brother. Today Asad is a butcher for Tayyip. Everyone in this region knows that Tayyip is an unreliable person. He can back/stab in a blink of eye. Even he can back/stab Georgia. Anyways...

Back
Top Bottom