What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Friend, i honestly dont get the impression that u know anything about PKK apart from some propaganda, the main reason, its purpose for existince is something way different than many people think.

I will tell u a secret, they were created by the state itself, later it got out of controll but that is a long story, whats important here is their true mission, and believe me its nothing to do with Turkey, ill tell u another secret u dont here from media, most of the time they are indirectly serving Turkeys interests! But the Masses dont know.

PKK serving Turkey's interests? Yes, I'll be glad to know more about that.

As far as i know now PKK is composed of some miscreant communist Kurds who want a separate Kurdistan, composing territory of Iraq, Turkey and some of Syria.

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Cem, you said Iran's policies are secterian. Explain that please. What you said literally makes no sense.

Sunni iraqis supported the bath party and Saddam against shias and kurds for decades (and still do). Sunni Arabs are only 20 percent of the country and today they are not willing to give power to the majority. They are the ones responsible for suicide bombings and mayhem. They are the ones fighting their shia and kurdish country men.

Your one liner makes no sense.

See might be Iran or Turkey try to get some of the Iraqi piece of cake for there own but you people for whom you try so hard in Iraq all that terrorists money media you did for the sake of whom don't tell for the sake of God since Al Saud don't care about God or religion then for whom killing all the poor Muslims in my country either Sunni or Shi3a can you answer???.
Sorry I didn't get most of what you are saying.
Are saying that Saudi government supported Sunni insurgents in Iraq?
If yes, then if you provide a single credible source that "our government was engaged with any militia in Iraq" I will delete my account in this forum. How is that?

If yes, then if you provide a single credible source that "our government was engaged with any militia in Iraq" I will delete my account in this forum. How is that?

Did you not support sadam? now you want to make it seem like you country has nothing against shia.
also when you reply to this comment please read what you say before commenting. most of the type no body alive can decipher what you say.

You right I was wrighting in Russian not english any way one day we all know that for sure, now I can't because the Iraqi government don't release these info all we got some info in some Iraqi newspapers.

You right I was wrighting in Russian not english any way one day we all know that for sure, now I can't because the Iraqi government don't release these info all we got some info in some Iraqi newspapers.
Then don't accuse other countries without credible sources. Thank you

PKK serving Turkey's interests? Yes, I'll be glad to know more about that.

As far as i know now PKK is composed of some miscreant communist Kurds who want a separate Kurdistan, composing territory of Iraq, Turkey and some of Syria.

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Sorry but thats just nonsense, children propaganda and a little bit romantism to attract more Kurds.

Listen during the '70 the Kurds were Uncontrollable and extremly hostile against the state based on religious reasons, almost all of them were either part of a religious sect with a sheik as leader or a part of their feodal landlords and clans.. PKK is a mean to get them out of there to be under controll othe state indirectly, for this reason many scholars called them as a specials ops of government, Project of he secret /shadow state.. Etc..

I just figured who created them for what reason, i have nonidea why they arent able to stop them anymore, but today they are out of control and are being used not only by Turkey anymore that is obviously clear.

Yes but we need to deal with them. they may not be a very big problem right now, but if we leave them then we will regret it.
just like a infection, we need to deal with it fast.

Exactly what I have been saying all along. State propaganda. Al-Maliki the Semi-Iranian president of Iraq installed there on top of an American tank will say the truth about KSA.

Exactly what I have been saying all along. State propaganda. Al-Maliki the Semi-Iranian president of Iraq installed there on top of an American tank will say the truth about KSA.

who installed maliki? was it Iran? who overthrow sadam? was it Iran?
the biggest hole in your logic is that you think if something is pro Iran then It was Iran who created it.

Back
Top Bottom