What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Iran should ensure that in the long term, Iran-Iraq can unite under one country - united under one flag. That would stop the slaughter of Shias at the hands of Saudi-backed wahabi terrorists in iraq.

Bomb Blast: Iraq terror attacks kill at least 38

Okay fair enough, then Turkey has the right to protect its Kurdish brothers from beIng persecuted for that reason we'll have to annex northern Iraq especially oil rich cities of Mosul and Kirkuk.

You and Saudis can share the rest.

Everyone hates you. Shut up, and stay on topic.

Hazara's, Baloch, Pashtos, etc. Are prime examples of the mess that Iran is causing.

Please maintain civility.

Why do you hate iran so much? pakistan iran relagions are prospering.

Hmm, funny, from your comment being directed at me instead of 'Persian God King' who had started the uncivil behaviour by calling me a retard, tells me that you're biased into liking Iran.

And, now, you're presuming I hate Iran based on the fact of telling 'Persian God King' not to go off topic.

Kurds hate Turks.

That's what I pick up from the news. Not kurds, but PKK. Not all kurds are pkk again. Some kurds ae living inside turkey.

Hmm, funny, from your comment being directed at me instead of 'Persian God King' who had started the uncivil behaviour by calling me a retard, tells me that you're biased into liking Iran.

And, now, you're presuming I hate Iran based on the fact of telling 'Persian God King' not to go off topic.

Nope, i notice in every topic you show hostile attitude to iran. You are becoming like somebozo and his likes.

Nope, i notice in every topic you show hostile attitude to iran. You are becoming like somebozo and his likes.

Once again, avoiding my argument by simply saying 'no'. This isn't going to help you.

Everyone hates you. Shut up, and stay on topic.

Hazara's, Baloch, Pashtos, etc. Are prime examples of the mess that Iran is causing.

I am hated by everyone and everything. but atleast I am not a _ _ _ _ _ _
fill in the gaps.

Thəorətic Muslim;2855560 said:
Yes, I would appreciate that. Also your oil and gas for free. Commission you know.

Just ignore him. he is a little kid.

do not make retarded comments and I wont have to say anything to you.

pakistan iran relagions are prospering.

What has this got to do with the arguments I put forth?

I am hated by everyone and everything. but atleast I am not a _ _ _ _ _ _
fill in the gaps.

Just ignore him. he is a little kid.

do not make retarded comments and I wont have to say anything to you.

"Little kid this, little kid that". Funny, your the one to go to insults, and yet you're calling me the little kid. This kind of hypocritical behaviour won't help you.

Once again, avoiding my argument by simply saying 'no'. This isn't going to help you.

Listen, I try to maintain civility and not call others names or use bad word. Just my way. If someone makes a sarcastic post with ill intent towards me, I ignore them like I ignored the uncivilized rat named "Cerian" above.

Last time i read in news, separatist movement in pakistan was found to have relation with UAE, in an attempt to stop pakistani port prospering in competition to uAE.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom